Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update di
ha ha maan ki daadi toh kamal ki hai..ha ha she wants maan to make girl friends
aise unique personality kam logo ko milthi hai...
oye hoye she already started supporting geet ha ha poor maan
n iam sure maan will keep his promise of bringing her i mean appointing her in kc
cont soon di
waiting for next
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update
loved it a lot
continue soon dear
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part 

maan is so sweet here 

geet angry on maan

college days !! hayee miss so much

now what will geet do seeing him there..πŸ˜†

thnx for pm dear 

cont soon 
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Updating in an Hour 
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Part 3

Add "JyothiK" for Pms. 

"Hey sweetheart" called maan with a smile on his face. Geet lowered her book listening to a familiar voice. She is shocked to see maan infront of her.

"Is he following me? babaji aapne mujhe kaha fasa diya. This is cheating babaji, from morning I was thinking about him. After coming here I became normal and again now" thought geet and looked up. she saw maan is smiling at her. She got annoyed, this is the second encounter with him in a day. She is so much frustrated.

"Why you are following me?" asked geet.

"Wait wait wait, before you dream more let me tell you one thing. I just came here to meet your principal and got to see you here. Its true that I fell in love with you at the first sight told maan dreamily. But that doesn't mean that I will follow you every where. But don't worry darling one day you will behind me". Maan imagining geet running behind him with all those files.

"Mr. Khurana, I think you dream more and work less" but before geet spoke further maan interrupted her.

"Hey, I thought you only know about my college life. But no even you know what I do in office" asked maan surprisingly but trying very hard to control his laugh seeing geet's face.

"What???" asked geet confusingly.

"You guessed right sweet heart, I don't do any work in office. My employees do my work and ya do you want to know the main reason why I don't get time" asked maan and smirked at her red red face. But hearing his question geet looked at him curiously.

"I will be very busy with flirting with my darling" told maan.

Geet gave an annoyed look to him, for which maan only smiled thinking about his convo with his DARLING dadimaa.

"I don't want to listen your history, geography. If you kindly leave from here, I will do my work in peace" told geet. Maan smiled at her and left from there thinking adi will be waiting for him.

"Am I disturbing her too much. Think so, but All the best for tomorrow sweet heart" thought maan to himself and had his lunch with adi re-living the college days. They were so lost in the talks that they didn't realize the time until maan's mobile buzzed remembering his meeting with singhania's in half an hour.

First maan got confused thinking his meeting at 3pm then why the phone buzzed now. when he saw the time he was shocked they were in canteen for more than an hour.

"Oh god, adi we have to rush to office" told maan and they both rushed to their office. They reached on time and meeting was smooth and as usual they got the project. Maan may be flirt or fun loving or any thing. When it comes to office or any presentation he is sincere and always does his work in perfection but treats his employees as his friends. They may come at any time and knock his door for any help.

Geet sighed in relief after maan left the college, but unknown to herself she is observing maan's each and every move and she smiled at herself.

"He is really crazy, he talks more than me. Pari tells me that I talk more. But in front of him I am nothing. Geet you have gone crazy stop thinking about him and concentrate on your books" she chided herself. She went to library studied for some time. She is so excited and nervous for tomorrow. Thought she is a topper of the batch but some where she is missing her parents. If they were there with her now then she would share her problems with them. She sighed sadly and left the college for that day.

Evening pari called geet to know what she is doing. Pari is geet's cousin and her best friend. Geet shares all her happy moments with her. Pari's parents are geet's bade papa and bade mama whom she treats as her parents. They many times told geet to stay with them but geet is adamant and she lives in hostel. She want to prove herself, her life is not happy, she suffered, struggled a lot. But can do anything for pari.

Geet talked with pari for some time and felt relaxed. Later she enjoyed with her friends, had dinner and slept peacefully. Here maan too went to KM.

"Maan, you are late" complained dadi. Maan smiled and settled beside dadi placing his head on her lap and closed her eyes. Due to work in the office maan is very tired. Dadi silently caressed his hair. Within few minutes he will be normal again. But it didn't happen this time. Maan slept peacefully on dadi's lap as a small kid.

Maan's who came to hall saw maan sleeping and smiled. He is sleeping like a small child, who can believe he is the same MSK, who rules the business world. She smilingly caressed his hair and told "Dekho maa, how he is sleeping. Bilkul chote bachon ki harkate karte hain"

Dadi smiled and told "Ha bahu, jald se jald iski shaadi hojaye. I want to play with maan's kids. I am getting bored of your day by day. Ufff he will be always busy in his office work" complained dadi again.

"Maaji, aap bhi na" smiled mom at her crazy family.

"Ohhho, will you both stop it for some time let me sleep" told maan in a childish way.

"Ohho maan, get up now. Tell me about my grand daughter" asked dadi. "Dadi here I came all tired and your are hell bent to know about your grand daughter" asked maan getting up.

"Yes for the first time you did something which made me proud" told dadi and smirked looking maan's shocked face.

"First tell me who is that girl" asked mom. "Come come, why you are standing, sit na" told dadi to mom. Maan rolled his eyes seeing his crazy and gone mad dadi.

"Now tell" asked mom. "Wo.. mom she is pari's sister. Remember yesterday you gave me a photo" told maan.

Mom shocked and literally shouted "What???" maan and dadi closed their ears and looked at her weirdly.

"What happened maa?" asked maan innocently.

Mom looked up and told "Babaji, yeh kya kar diya aapne. If they ask about our decision then what should I say. Nahi ji wo aapki badi beti se nahi choti beti se pyaar karta hain. How awkward and ajeeb it will be. Maan tum ek kaam bhi seedhe seedhe nahi kar sakte" chided mom.

"Hehehe, mom you are too funny" laughed maan.

"Yes bahu, you are so funny. Whats the big deal in that. We will say maan already loves someone and we came to know only today. See how simple it is" supported dadi.

"Wowww darling, mere saath rehte rehte you are becoming intelligent" appreciated maan. but maan got only a slap on his head.

"Shut up Mr. Bhuddhu" scolded dadi. Maan nodded like a good child. "Waise did you manofy my geet" asked dadi.

"No dadi I thought I am worrying her too much. So thought of giving her some time" told maan seriously.

"How much time?" asked dadi.

"Tonight" told maan and smiled cheekily. Mom looked at him with anger, like demanding him why he put her in such a awkward situation. But dadi's full support to maan. They all had dinner and retired to their rooms. Maan got a call to his mobile some new number.

"Hello maan here"

"Hello maan, its me pari" told pari. Instantly maan got up. "Hii pari, what happened? You called me at this time" asked maan.

"Actually I am sorry maan, geet told me what happened in the morning. I mean she came to your cabin and talked all rubbish. Don't take her seriously" apologized pari.

Maan smiled at her concern.

"Its ok pari, no need to apologize. I totalle understand. I can see the love and care geet does for you" told maan.

"Yeah of course she does. She don't talk to any one much, she is very lonely maan. Can I ask you something?" asked pari.

"Yup"

"Do you really love geet. I mean you are joking right?" asked pari.

"No pari not at all. I have never seen a girl like geet. I mean she came to me directly and appreciated me very well. May be you may think crazy in the first meet how can I love a girl. But that's true pari, I am in love with geet" told maan, there is some seriousness in his voice which pari liked.

"You don't know how happy I am maan, geet is  getting a life partner like you" shouted pari in excitement.

"Pari pari calm down. Your sister may wake up" smiled maan. "What? Where is she?" asked pari nervously.

"Of course with you" answered a confused maan. "Why she will be with me maan, she is in hostel" answered pari.

"Hostel??" asked maan more confused. "Yes maan, she stays in hostel" told pari. "Why?" asked maan.

"She don't want to trouble us" told pari sadly. "I didn't understand pari. How can your sister stay in hostel when you all are there with her?" asked maan.

"She is my cousin maan, her parents died in an accident when she is studying in her 10thstd. After that she stayed with us for 2 years. When she got seat in uni, she shifted to hostel and studied on scholarship" told pari with tears in her eyes. Maan too had tears in his eyes. It too reminded of his childhood.

"Okay pari, good night" told maan and cut the call. Maan got out of his room and went to terrace. He felt pain hearing about geet.

"Geet I never thought you suffered so much in your life. Yaar I am sensitive when it comes to family. And you brought tears in my eyes. Geet I do many crazy things which annoy my maa and dadimaa. Now its your turn dear. I know what you might be feeling, I too passed the same phase by loosing my dad but I have dadi and maa. But you are strong and I am not. Yes I am not that strong than you geet. But I promise that I will give you all love and happiness. And dear welcome to KC and my life. From tomorrow your life will change" thought maan to himself.

"I love you geet" thought maan to himself. Geet who is sleeping on her bed smiled at the same time. Its like their hearts are one.

Precap: Hehehe, interview.

Haila maan and geet in a lift and maan stopped lift.

Next: part 4

Previous: part 2

Edited by chinni10 - 10 years ago
LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

its supr update,pained 2 noe about geet nevr mind maan hai na uske saath😊

Edited by LILY111144 - 11 years ago
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
READ KARKE COMMENT KAROGI CHINI
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
maan is sooo cute yaar.. geet is lucky...waiting for office romance..he...he...he...he..pls cont soon..
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
loved it