kishu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#1

<3: When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you. When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you. When I first liked you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you.



<3: I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.



<3: Loving someone doesnt need a reason. If you can explain why you love someone, its not called "Love"... its called "Like"


<3: If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy...even if its not with you



</3 : "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love love someone else."


Created

Last reply

Replies

3

Views

1.2k

Users

3

Likes

4

Frequent Posters

Magical_KaSh thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
amazing love quotes loved all of them
352771 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#3


😆
Edited by Omnipotence - 13 years ago
352771 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#4
😆
Edited by Omnipotence - 13 years ago

Related Topics

Love Friendship Dating and Relationships thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 1 years ago

. https://twitter.com/gunsnrosesgirl3/status/1970740007427309935 . . https://twitter.com/TheFigen_/status/1970600675525480718...

https://twitter.com/gunsnrosesgirl3/status/1970740007427309935
Expand ▼
Love Friendship Dating and Relationships thumbnail

Posted by: carisma2 · 2 years ago

Love Forum Chit Chat Thread #1

I will update the thread. U may talk about whatever you want as long as it's in line with forum rules and pls maintain decorum. Thanks

Expand ▼
Love Friendship Dating and Relationships thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 4 years ago

Falling in love is the development of strong feelings of attachment and love, usually towards another person. Love is to a certain extent...

Expand ▼
Love Friendship Dating and Relationships thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 1 years ago

Relationship goals examples can range from short-term, day-to-day actions to long-term, life-altering decisions. They can include improving...

Expand ▼
Love Friendship Dating and Relationships thumbnail

Posted by: zehreeli.kheer · 8 years ago

I am curious.. When someone falls in love at first sight, what exactly do they fall in love with.. Is it really love? For instance, if a really

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".