Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: mandy1024
Dishu this FF is super duper awesome dear 👏 I feel like hitting myself for not having read this I finished it in one go today 😃 In a way I am glad coz I got to read the prequel first 😳 I totally loved the way u shaped Abhiya's love story here, it was much better than in the show 👏 I wish we had got something like this as well ⭐️ to see.
Originally posted by: ..dishu..
Thanks Mandy and it is this FF that I had converted into my book. with proper English,😛
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80