For people who watched both JTHJ and SOS

Poll

Which one was more brainless?

Login To Vote
VMUY2QGSJ3BYMST2 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#1
I haven't watched either but I'm pretty sure some of you have watched both. 😆So which one was more brainless? Keep in mind that while one was promoted as is...i.e...brainless comedy (SOS), the other was packaged up as some sort of an epic drama (JTHJ).


Vote Away!🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

25

Views

2.5k

Users

20

Likes

47

Frequent Posters

VMUY2QGSJ3BYMST2 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#2



Can't edit polls. Too late. In any case, that would have divided the votes up.😆😆
4TXRK5RNPLFB4Q2B thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#3
JTHJ since i had more expectations from it 👎🏼
Meredith thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#4
happy to say have not seen either! 😊
TheRowdiest thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
#5
JTHJ

at least SOS makes u laugh
-GayabCat- thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#6
both were boring and sucked to the flippin core
fell asleep for both 🥱

not the best movie of SRK so far, and i dislike katrina
and for SOS, 😒 dissappointed all way through, ajay fails to make me laugh
-koiza- thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#7
none of these have achieved the tag of ATBB yet but your topics on them for sure are ATBB! another one in making 🥳
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
#8
OMG how freaking stupid.. I thought you were gonna ask which one is better so I voted for SOS without looking at the question! Dex, I am telling you.. I have seen both the movies.. JTHJ first and then SOS. The former one was good until the intermission while the latter one was amazing till the last minute! If you love comedy that is. The story of SOS was stupid with the whole "ghar mein mehmaan" shiz but all the other things like the rivalry and revenge is pretty realistic if you look at Punjab and villages in the whole of India actually. And its just full on entertainment! JTHJ was stretched too much.. I almost wanted to walk out of the theater after the intermission even though I am a Kat fan as you know -.-
abby_girl30 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#9
Seriously I didn't like both..

Both put me to sleep 😆

Only thing good in JTHJ was Anushka 😃
N in SOS it was Mukul Dev gahhh he was sooo funny 😆 n I loved Raja-Rani song...wanted to dance in the theatre hehhe
Edited by crazy_girl30 - 13 years ago
VMUY2QGSJ3BYMST2 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: K.Sean

OMG how freaking stupid.. I thought you were gonna ask which one is better so I voted for SOS without looking at the question! Dex, I am telling you.. I have seen both the movies.. JTHJ first and then SOS. The former one was good until the intermission while the latter one was amazing till the last minute! If you love comedy that is. The story of SOS was stupid with the whole "ghar mein mehmaan" shiz but all the other things like the rivalry and revenge is pretty realistic if you look at Punjab and villages in the whole of India actually. And its just full on entertainment! JTHJ was stretched too much.. I almost wanted to walk out of the theater after the intermission even though I am a Kat fan as you know -.-




Come on Kiran...you should know by now...I never make positive polls.😆😆


Thanks for the reviews though. I'll probably catch them both when they're uploaded on netflix. 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

This magnum opus deserves to be watched onscreen. OMG, what a movie!!!!!! Robert Pattison and Anne Hatheway were the show stealers.

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/n2iwOrVPr3c?si=JwVP6afHD1WjXGip I want to ask bollywood people, what happened? This one song has more beauty than entire...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2iwOrVPr3c
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 6 months ago

https://x.com/iewangoalskiiii/status/2035750618812563592 https://x.com/93KIWIXCALAMITY/status/2035964182483607624...

https://x.com/iewangoalskiiii/status/2035750618812563592
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: rckRadhe · 1 years ago

Sheer Butchery https://youtu.be/o1ZGnofJgQ4 Highly highly criticized, but became an ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER!!!

https://youtu.be/o1ZGnofJgQ4
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".