Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It's unfortunate what happened, I will be honest I was a reader of your story and unfortunately school and other work popped up

I'm hoping to catch up real soon since I have missed a lot!
And I promise when I catch up I will leave a hearty comment that you deserve
niharika111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Krani,
What happened with V was indeed sad...I came upon this story kind of late and hence I might have commented only on the last couple of chapters (I am not sure if I commented on IF or on your blog).
Anyways, I love this story and I hope you get back to writing it soon...am waiting with bated breath!

deuthi thumbnail
hi!!!!!i hv been a silent reader to your story...its because i dnt get time once i read...but this is my 1st ever comment to any ff i've ever read...
i love ur style of writing...its very easy to relate to...i always look fwd to this ff...still eagerly waiting for an update...
thanx😊
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Dear all silent readers,

I understand that if you are silent, our stories are probably not that good, or not worth sitting down and typing a few words, and in all honesty, I get it. Because I myself come across some very popular stories, where the content/concept doesn't agree with me. And I silently pass by.

I don't know about the rest, but I was attracted to this forum because of its warm atmosphere, and members who would always correct your mistakes, without making you feel small... And that, as an amateur writer, is literally a boon in disguise.

This forum has helped me grow, but recently [ever since the Barun fiasco was going round] the atmosphere here became really bad and in all honesty, I had considered quitting. But I didn't.

What however clinched this thought was when I was leafing through the fan fiction forum... And BOOM!

"V323 iz a sch a rabid little..."

Ironically, the TM was the SAME person who had plagiarised my works. I was needless to say... Shocked. The final straw had been provided. And I was off indefinitely.

The reason why I am saying all this is so all the silent readers can understand that now, how much mistrust and bad vibes emanate from them... Just because of bad experiences.

Dear silent readers, PLEASE don't insult brilliant writers like Krani and keep silent. She is as it is wayy too polite with you guys. [compared to the others here anyway] and please don't abuse her talent by just reading, and NEVER EVER commenting. P.L.E.A.S.E

Thanks.

-V

PS- K, thank you for that note. I for one, am all for everybody shifting to a blog; so should you ever... I'll support you :)
Edited by V323 - 11 years ago
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sorry, double post..

Edited by Suchi.R - 11 years ago
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi K and V323

It is very heartening to know these facts.. Wonderful writers like you people are the only one reason I still visit IF in midst of these on/off screen issues with IPK.  No person/reader has the right to insult the writer. Shifting to blog is totally justified here..

.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i m waiting krani plzz update soon
roshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Feels angry on that creeps woh read n says bad bout writer truly unfair but dear we read n respect writer works pls dont punish others ur true reader for sum handful of disguiting people m waiting for ur nxt update eagerly after this barun leaving matter u peeps ff n ss n os keeps us happr yaar so pls dont stop :-)
edward420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
waiting eagerly for the update :)
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.