Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

(Banner credit goes to Monika. Thanku so much for an other lovely banner dear..love u..😃)

So before starting to read i have to say ds s the 3rd last update of ds ff. that means 2 more updates including epilogue. i noe many of u r disappointed. but i have just plotted till ds only. and 2nd reason my work load is increasing day by day. i dont want u all to wait endlessly for me. personally i dont like waiting..😆if u all want i vl b back with another os.. some friends suggested me MHP season 2. but i dunno whether it will happen. once again sorry guys.. i hope u all will understand.

Part 35

Are u sure u r ready?

Maan asked me for 100th tym on our car ride to college. I noe he s so nervous than me. No wonder ds s a big day. Oops! I forgot to say.. today is my graduation day and I was university first in my subject. Hw dese two years went by is unbelievable. I never thot I vl find love of my life. He gave me every support in each phase. Whether its studies or a family. I still remember daadi's reaction when maan declared that he will marry me only after my studies.

But that's ridiculous…

Sweety..

Ok.. tum baad mein shaadi karo, but u can think abt grandbabies nw,rt?

She made a puppy face and maan and I looked at her shoucked. Rest of the members just shrugged their shoulders.

I was always their favourite daughter. Vicky was like a son,bro and friend to me. he s so overprotective just like maan. But that feel dint made me uneasy. Actually I felt overwhelmed.

Geet.. tum sun rahi ho na?

Maan.. stop worrying.. actually I will be the one worrying..

Why?

While I m off at college who noes u will b flirting with other students?

Is sum1 jealous?

Aww.. no way..

He gave me a knowing smirk and then smiled.

U don't have to worry geet.. b/c this is my last day at college too..

Hu-h?

B/c I m joining KC… that was my promise to dad.. aur waise bhi ab mujhe yahan kya kaam.. I have made software dept ready for u in KC.. nw u all have to do is join me there.

Wait software what?

Uffho geet..u forgot!! The company u got placed during campus recruitment is none than ours..

The way he said ours made my heart fill with pride. He would never fail to surprise me.

We have reached mishty.. by the way u look beautiful.

I blushed at his comment. I was wearing a dress gifted by gautam for the ceremony. I saw a fatherly love in his eyes that moment.

I came out of thots and answered maan.

Lets go Mr.khurrana..

U go sweetheart.. I vl join in teacher's lounge..

He shut off his car engine and opened the door. Then he walked to passenger seat and opened the passenger seat door for me and helped me out. I put enough distance b/w us as the whole college is still unaware of our relationship.

When I reached the hall I spotted meer and steve. I ran upto them and hugged them tight.

Whoa geet!! Have u planned to kill us b4 the ceremony.

Oops sorry..

I linked my arms with them and walked to take seat. This will be the last time I will b walking these stairs. I felt a pain sumwhere.. a lot of moments flashed thru my mind as I looked each and every corner. We greeted many of our friends and the hall was filled with chatters and congrats. I saw the teachers helping students to get seated in alphabetical order. But they seated me in front row as I am the topper. And so my certificate will b the last one.

I spotted maan sitting along with gautam. He was scanning the hall to get a glimpse of me. I wanted him to c me and get that reassuring smile. Finally god heard my thots , his eyes landed on mine. His smile gave me a double thumbs up support. I mouthed a kiss to him in return.
Half of the ceremony was filled with speeches. Princi was the first one to speak.

First of all I would like to congratulate the class of 2012 by saying I m proud of each one of u for ur success and making this academic yr a memorable one to us. But remember this success is just a starting on ur journey of life. Nw u r going to face the real world. I believe u all will excel in ur futures and u will live upto ur full potential that I noe u all have in u. I would like to thank each of u for showing the co-operation to ds college. And I would like to thank each teachers for helping students to make wat all they r nw. last but not the least I would like to thank the beautiful parents of such brilliant students. I wish u all the very best.

Speech ended with cheerings, whistling and huge round of applause. I too joined them. then they began to distribute the certificates. Steve was the 1st one in our group to receive. He gave a flying kiss to us and then took the mic.

I just wanted to say I dunno wat all r u going to do after ds. May b business, engineer even teacher..

He sent a wink at maan's way.

The only thing I noe is enjoy the present b/c this is wat u will b remembering in ur futures. Live each moment thinking ds s the last moment u will have in ur life.. so enjoy guys..

Every one started to cheer loudly and I m sure I was the loudest one. he came to me hugged and kissed my cheeks. Finally my name. but wat surprised me was that the best student title too belongs to me. after all the pranks they think that!! Haha!! I walked up to stage excitedly. When princi gave me the certificate for the first tym I felt like I achieved sumthg big.

Ms. Geet Handa. These 4 yrs have certainly be interesting. I vl never forget u dear.

She hugged me after those words. I just laughed and sent her a wink. I m not a person with so intellectual words.. so I just said raising my certificate to public..

Hey.. we just did it..!!

They gave a grand appalause and I wanted to make my exit a remarkable one. I looked at maan and saw he was hooting along with gautam. I walked down the stage and went staright to maan. he looked amused. I grabbed him by his collar and kissed his lips tightly. Wow!it felt damn good!! The hall went silent at my act.

I love u Mr. Maan Singh Khurrana

I announced at top of my lungs..

And I love u too Ms. Geet Handa

He said after the shock and pecked my lips once again. Gautam laughed and then patted my cheek lovingly..

u Never fail to surprise me..

I walked straight to my friends. All others jaw were drop down except meer steve and gautam.

After the shock and excitement settled down all threw their caps in the air. Alas!! We are free!!

Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list

mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow yaar me first...hehe😲 m actually shocked...
nwzzz its party time cozzz after a very looong tym m first one to comment...hehe
now fo t update...
my mouths still open...n m gaping the screen lyk a fool😆 
wat an update dr...
loved sweetys suggestion...
omg they gonna work together in office...
waiting for some office romance...
ohho geet t topper n best student...
wow she s such a dare devil...

kissing her PROFFESOR in front of whole college...
now tis s GEET...CUPCAKE...
loved t update dr...sad tat its gonna end ...
but hey MHP 2 ...ll be waiting

Edited by mayapari - 11 years ago
PrncssOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yayy m 2nd..not bad aftr ol...jumping in air...
Full comment on nxt page...*wink*Edited by CutieSanaya - 11 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
superb, beautiful n mindblowing update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz..,[...
PrncssOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Updated!!
Thnku...
Superb nd b'ful update...
But u gave shock also...i'm gonna miss it alot...pls pls don't stop writing...may b dis can b ended but try to write OS's, SS also...but just dont stop here...its a rqst...
anjucool thumbnail
amazing update
really loved it
misty_drastifan thumbnail
awesome update dear
the one thing i like is i will be smiling like a fool
when i read you update most of the time
thank u dear
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
superb

dadima is just cute

the last part was  superb dear
sweetysaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow... loved it...
awesome update...
geet graduation ceremony and her prizes...
final touch by you was so nice... mainly when maaeet said i love you to each other...
feeling sad it is ending...😭
waiting for the next update 

Grey-licious thumbnail
i just love this update