Sweety is so adorable as well as cute   ðŸ˜›
Loved the KISS 😳 😳 😳
Posted: 11 years ago
waiting for diwali update

HAPPY DIWALI
Thanx for the likes and comments for part 30

The following 302 member(s) liked the above post:
kichus, yash_bdnimmi26ammyicycoolvydehiswati_suitzzdmgpyarisahelidpurvanavyanissisimran2608custodian7501leothelionPoonamTsheetalvasazainah320shanmanjugeeta1803zil143mishtikhuranakabslocksgitarameshjooorostmaangeetforevertanishasingh3SmartangelannbellAISHAJSsimmi11angle_gudiahottyangelshubhiguptagayathripriyankmkd.70sravanthi93deep002YourDarkAngelstar432TheSunShinePoorvaArorasumnysonai-adricapayal.gupta177queenbee001Sarah08neetugarg123--Yashvi--pearl.whiterumana88kainturakiranSofirahinaanavannadia-arshadEnigma78kalabhasaqvumrojalotus3sushloveCUTEDIMPLEekavitha05Parbinsalinadaredevilisbacksana678gurtimuskaansudipa81-JEEVANA-KhusluvsmaaneetrockingchahatcutesrijunishnalParimishtycutestarzcoolkiwinat10Smile90abjeyadreamypgshrutineel11saroajolieminnurajMONIJA78mansiahmedaparnapodurizafarahimaisha_1998smitha2728sarah_zaishalovepooansshuMAANeet_2sruthi8mishtimohabbatAnnu8193snehadingoerizwanaqKomaLSunnylathaaubhakbhartifanaaishahangelarafshabnam22nonabebusana.saba7pallavisarkarm-g19pari_jyothikaKhanAtiyahpamilmons_mbindiegirlseductivepurplemishtibLadyArwenanjalisen85MSgayatriAngel-33cutemishtibhawna02ashuvarShilalipisoorlovemaneetpixelflower620fatema_007cutestar12Neejuhumazubanzaidi98preet.harmanlovebirdsmaneetKoolsmileneha512tabbymittalmrajCherishhCiaMaaneetSweetestParinajmaDGDiva7vandana73Aameramanjuahujatoofan_mailmehak173pingu-tingugawjusangelmaya7Moody_Barbiepayal12priya_ya1408Brown-Eyes-sofia1249-26_chaitrazariya123lovelygeet24x7fantesyCrystalSayasweetkj-eiya-am_sweet_parimansi.tripathiNH1971d_soniakeerthi90love4alldh_rititeju2292jssoodMayamaansweetsampa39.Priya2000.its_meVinsh23Hanishadevipearl_warriorrashmi.vaish68anky_sgbhathad2buprema_ksramyayuppykuhu18maaneetkimeetushankitvcsree.maneetArsheeladivya22dreamy4everamalu123kareena32dreaminvinciblekiran99idunnoanshimanshisam78lehrsobia4maaneetlg001valli30Fragile_Queenmoni6262LILY111144maan_ki_jaan-lakshmi-geetsrir.maanManeetGurtiMGDesigirls12Jeba.RahmanlovesiaAlicia2001ksasilovebapu18cute-alymayurmaaneetMyInfatuationznihatriAnu_RhermosomemyselfndIPaintedSkyaakritisri1111ramahesh286pearlpaponeconCutieTejufarie1209KINGKHANFANdeepali1022--Fairy--mel420ana1411maaneetmaahimaanhargill123dazzlingdivzgcddfansweetysaran--ANGEL--SONU_29uteemawesomepoojaSONOMAKTER1anupm04Aasminajasraj123ritzy09arpitajiammu5tushti-kiranmuraadlovesddjyothikrishmishtiritulove2_soma-padma-3295lil.mizz.smexiipoongs123-Kia-preethiasdlife19Ash1991maanmeet1freya123shafyyy--Ratna--flowers4usweet scorpiot_areebsonu4everpop77khwaishfananuandaviCutydevilnamita25dumasmaaniqramaanseesona-raiTheDarkKnight--aarthi--riya27Gcs-girlzaara2212-dia-abinash079meena..Shalvereachsky2011drrose31tamanna1391dona86kkiddooshrutheAjayMaaneet_ViduTyroMadhuri53dolly10--Neelam--spvdZee_News

Thanx for the comments and like for part 31

The following 318 member(s) liked the above post:
naliniami, yash_bdnimmi26ammyicycoolvydehipyarisaheliitzzdmgjasmeen64dpurvanavyanissi1611987simran2608custodian7501leothelionPoonamTsheetalvasazainah320geeta1803crazyfanofdsdvzil143mishtikhuranacukishkabslockspriyasreemady2483gitarameshabhi2503jooorostswabicryskentmaangeetforeverrohini8786tanishasingh3SmartangelannbellAISHAJSsimmi11JaneRochesterangle_gudiagayathripriyankmkd.70ishitamoregurtimanetsravanthi93deep002YourDarkAngelTheSunShinePoorvaArorasonai-adricaqueenbee001chloeeSarah08richujimmyneetugarg123aahhh--Yashvi--pearl.whitekainturakirannaanavannadia-arshadEnigma78faltuuShadiaKhurramkalabhasRosmithaaqvumrojalotus3bosy.saeedGURTI143GURTI369kavitha05sushloveLavz.Da.Wordmitali10gurtimuskaanshebs786shah-jahannihdear12KhusluvsmaaneetrockingchahatcutestarzParimishtyshinningstar123nat10coolkiwiPRINCESS19Smile90gshrutineel11saroabjeyadreamypMONIJA78ajolieminnurajaisha_1998sarah_zaishaaparnapodurizafarahimsruthi8lovepoosnehadingoeAcharya10rizwanaqfizza25yash21angeeshwiskhanangelarafaaishahnonabebusree10sana.saba7pallavisarkarKhanAtiyahpamilmardeindiegirlAngel-33MSgayatriashuvarLadyArwenanjalisen85mishtibsusisoorlovemaneetpixelflower620fatema_007Shilalipipriyankasweet21ssshhcutemishtibhawna02humazubanpreet.harmanfariya20Neejulovebirdsmaneetneha512KoolsmilepinkybedimrajCherishhmanjuahujaCiaMaaneetDiva7SweetestParinityaRits.kaditi_2010najmaDGAamerasuhaarabiaMoody_Barbiesanam1234umehak173CutieSanayagawjusangelmaya7TANHA_Hdreams-realitypriya_ya1408pari1689Brown-EyesSingMe2Sleep26_chaitrazariya123lovelygeet24x7CrystalSayalove4alldh_ritianushaarjafantesysweetkj-eiya-JayaRushankitvcsree.maneetArsheelaNazmaaambeernam_sweet_pariprema_kskuhu18divya22ramyayuppydreaminvincibledreamy4evershivanirajputamalu123kareena32sam78kiran99aksnidunnoanshimanshirsusmitavalli30geetsrir.maanLILY111144ManeetGurtiMGsweetsampa39moni6262its_me.Priya2000.Hanishadevirashmi.vaish68pearl_warriorKasiKasiteju2292mansi.tripathiNH1971jssoodMayamaanjyo_ksgdeewanimaanluverd_soniakeerthi90anky_sgbhatlehrgargi12geet.loverlovesiadreamyharikaKINGKHANFANgill123dazzlingdivzmaanharana1411deepali1022--Fairy--Kriti_roxmaaneetmaahimel420Desigirls12Jeba.RahmanAlicia2001mayurmaaneetcute-alyksasilovebapu18PaintedSkyMyInfatuationzAnu_RCutieTejuaakritisri1111memyselfndI286pearlpaponeconharshithaaasweetysarangcddfanuteem--ANGEL--SONU_29awesomepoojaMaaneet4eveanupm04Aasminaarpitajiammu5jasraj123ritzy09NANDY_BRUpreethiaAudiwaliasdlife19tushti-kiranAsh1991maanmeet1--Ratna--freya123misty_drastifant_areebanuandavikhwaishfanflowers4usweet scorpiosonu4ever3295lil.mizz.smexiipoongs123love2_soma-padma-mishtiritumuraadlovesddjyothikrishMonaLovesMaantamanna1391dona86kkiddooshrutheAjayreachsky2011drrose31dumas-Priti11-namita25TheDarkKnight--aarthi--rsroopalimaanseemollycoddlesona-raimaaniqraShalveriya27Gcs-girl-dia-zaara2212abinash079TyroMadhuri53Maaneet_Vidu--Neelam--spvdZee_News

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..😃)

Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list.

Part 34

We all entered inside and met with maan's relatives. They were all so cute. But some were jealous b/c I was the centre of attraction. I knew hw to ignore them all. Then we met his cousin Shweta who was looking gorgeous in saree. After we wished her the ceremony started. Shweta's fianc Rohan was looking at her with a proud smile. He was watching like she was the only girl in the world, like she was the most beautiful thing he had seen ever. It was the same look maan gave every tym he see me. and I felt my eyes prickled with tears to realize that I m so lucky.

After ceremony we all headed for photos and whole family was always with me cracking jokes, teasing etc. we took photos with whole family in various position. After the family pics maan pulled me over to the photographer.

Maan.. what r u doing?

I need to take some photos wit u ALONE…

He put his arm around my waist and side hugged me tightly. He whispered I love u.. I looked at him surprised and then the pic was clicked. I took a look of our pic and saw that it has come down amazingly. He was gazing at me with full love. I mentally decided to enlarge that pic and put in my bedroom.

We all headed to have some food. There were round tables dotted around the room each covered with pink table cloth  and matching napkins. On the centre of every table was a little white and pink flower arrangement. As a whole it looked perfect.

We all sat around a big table. Maan sat on my rt and then sweety on my left. Vicky was fussing over to sit near me. but maan being maan made him sit across me. we started eating but sweety's words made me choke the food.

I heard u gifted maan a lingerie!!

All were smirking at me while I look down embarrassed.

I m sure my son must have kept it safely for future use, rt maan?

I was blushing like hell to hear dadaji's comment.

So hw many guys did u scare out for flirting with geet?

Hey.. I m not a possessive lover.

Oh really maan? then wat was that dettol incident?

Wo..

What dettol incident?

I explained the whole scene and in next min fits of laughter erupted across the table. Maan made a pouty face and I smirked. But the next sec he gave an evil smirk.

Wat abt that cow incident mishty?

And nw it was my turn to get embarrassed when he explained the incident.

Oh geet..u r just like sweety.

I looked at his dadaji curiously.

We were celebrating our first date in a restaurant when one of my admirer came and talked to me. ur dadi was fuming with anger to see her flirting and at the end the girl kissed my cheek. u noe wat sweety did?

I was eager to hear ds story.

She took the fork from the table and threatened her kill.

I burst out laughing. Seriously hw can one kill with a fork!!i was imagining the entire incident and laughing hard.

And I will share an other incide…

B4 dadaji ud complete his face was covered with noodles and I saw sweety smirking. oh god! did she really do that?

Oh-uh!! Ab toh khaane ke bare mein bool jao..

I heard maan murmering beside me. after a second I saw foods flying. It looked like a war b/w 2 countries. Maan covered me suddenly and I peeked thru his neck and saw sweety standing on the chair aiming at dadaji and dad handling the ammunition!! This is the most fun I have had at the lunch table.

After lunch we all sat in living room. maan was with one of his cousins. Suddenly sweety came with an album and jumped like a kid.

Yay!! Nw I m going to share childhood secrets of ur boy friend!!

Wow!!

She showed me a pic of his childhood where he was standing full naked. He looked so cute!!

Kya ho raha hain yahaan?

I heard maan's voice and i smiled at him naughtily.

Nothing maan.. seeing some cute pics.

I said waving the pics. He gave a keen look at it and gasped.

Oh sweety!!u r hell behind embarassing me. geet no..

Pls maan..pls..

I gave him the most cute puppy dog face and he sighed heavily. He pulled me to his lap.

We can watch it together.

I heard ooo's and aa's from diff direction making me blush. I saw an other pic where he was dressed in gown.

Aww.. its so cute.

This was when he was participated in a play as cindrella.he was 5yrs old.

Cindrella!!

Ya.. he always loved to play girl's role. The teacher offered him the prince's role but he was adamant on doing the role cindrella.

Maan was blushing so hard. Then he showed an other pic. He was cooing a cat.

This was when he cut the cat's hair with electric clippers.

I was laughing all the while hearing his interesting childhood stories and when he had enough he picked me up in bridal style and walked out in the garden.

That was so embarrassing. Can u pls forget what u heard?

I grinned and said.

No dear.. I won't be forgetting those in my whole life.

During the dance tym maan never left me. he feared that I would hear  more embarrassing stories about him. his hands rested on the small of my back, the other on the nape of my neck. His eyes were locked on mine making my whole body tingle. His face was so close and it looked like he wanted to kiss me. may b my face reflected his b/c I was yearning for a kiss.

It was 7 when I reached home. I bid a quick bye to all since they were tired from the jet lag and ceremony. His family.. no our family made me promise to meet them soon. When maan dropped me I thanked him.

Thanku maan for such a wonderful date.,For showing wat a family is and for showing hw much u love me..

Well.. thanku for cumg to my life mishty..

He whispered as his head inched closer to mine. This tym the kiss was full of promise and assurance. He then stepped away kissed me on forehead and left.

A very Happy Diwali to all.. And thanx for the wishes..

Yippee today me first... What a kurkure family it is.. Khurana family...😆Poori ki poori tedhi hain.. Love dadima..oops.. sweety.. she shared all Maan's secret to Geet...😉 Amazing update..😊
HAPPY DIWALI TO U.

Edited by CutieTeju - 11 years ago
Edited by ManeetGurtiMG - 11 years ago
awesooome..loved it..fab...
Superb part...
Loved it...
Evn i njoyed maans childhood stories...
N also loved his family...