Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Kiya can do both singing and dancing so why not?
panchi did sing publicly which Kiya didnt yet so i dnt mind seeing her as a better singer den her Chudrail sis and a dancer as well.

Panchi's charater suits other careers like Artist and stuffs😉
Edited by Rimzy93 - 11 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^it's not about being better than a sister...that Kiya can do while being a dancer. She can be such a great dancer that she can have a better career and more fans that that Chudail. Kiya could've done singing and dancing together had Panchi not being shown as a singer. If they have said it in a show that Panchi is a very good singer while with Kiya it was sad that her singing is average, then tou choosing her to sing...samajh nahin aata. Hope she doesn't screw up. 
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
same here...i wanted Panchi to sing...n i still wish for it...i thot Kiya loves dancing more...i really hope in the end Panchi shud end up singing n Kiya dancing...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
also i had a slight hope seeing disappointment in Ranveer's face..i thot he will say his moti's name keeping aside his probs...bt he jst brush it off...

And also...the biggest thing...rite frm day 1 its Ranveer who is portrayed as the BEST SINGER of RA..then y ws there evn a need to ask d qn who gonna sing??/i thot it ws obvious RV...n if nt RV then defo Panchi(lik v saw in the competition)...bt i ws really pissed off when CVs took a complete U-turn n ended up in Kiya...

i dnt hv nythin against Kiya...bt i do hv a prob when injustice is done to RaHi time n time again...
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
In d title track 'Dil ki sune, dil ki maane' itself in d 1st epi, they showed Kiya singing in d bathroom using a hair-brush as a mic n then throwing d hair-brush n doing some dance steps. Wats better symbolism than dat? I hate cvs for showing Kiya overrated n Panchi-Ranveer underrated here n I also hated d way Juhi saying, "Agar Kiya Gujralll gaayegi to humare school ki shaan badh jaayegi". Its like Juhi was only her frnd 4m d start just cuz she is dat Chudail's😡 sister n she brought her name like dat many times n even spread gossip abt her d next day after Freedom Party. Hope in d end, its Panchi to sing in d APC opening ceremony.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I don't care who sings in APC Opening Ceremony as long as it's trouble free. But if they show any single character acting mahaan in APC, then I have problem. Heck, I can tolerate all kinds of jerkiness in a character because itni negativity is real but all the mahanta within one character, I'm sorry but that only happens in a saas-bahu show which I think TBP is not. CVs better get their game correct...
pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

In d title track 'Dil ki sune, dil ki maane' itself in d 1st epi, they showed Kiya singing in d bathroom using a hair-brush as a mic n then throwing d hair-brush n doing some dance steps. Wats better symbolism than dat? I hate cvs for showing Kiya overrated n Panchi-Ranveer underrated here n I also hated d way Juhi saying, "Agar Kiya Gujralll gaayegi to humare school ki shaan badh jaayegi". Its like Juhi was only her frnd 4m d start just cuz she is dat Chudail's sister n she brought her name like dat many times n even spread gossip abt her d next day after Freedom Party. Hope in d end, its Panchi to sing in d APC opening ceremony.

Just to be clear, Kiya is not the only character 'overrated'

There are scenes where KD,RV,Panchi and even Piddi is given more importance than they deserve!

all i'm trying to say is get your facts straight before you spout misinformation..!

Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 11 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ..Babydoll..

Just to be clear, Kiya is not the only character 'overrated'

There are scenes where KD,RV,Panchi and even Piddi is given more importance than they deserve!

all i'm trying to say is get your facts straight before you spout misinformation..!

hey tanu, u got me wrong dear...i was talking only abt dat scene, nothing else...yaa, u r right wat u said...during jail track, only piddhi n kiya were shown more than required while other important characters like samar, juhi n bobby were sidelined wid 1-2 dialogues a episode n even kd, panchi n ranveer were not shown much...who can forget dat n wat can be more worse than dat?...in d earlier epis, juhi was hardly shown...so, i was only talking abt dat scene wer kd was trying to be mahaan by suggesting kiya's name even wen she was not ready wid it