panchi sud sing mbkd song dhunki n not kiya

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
sorry if i really offend anyone but its true dat m not too much happy of kiya being selected to sing in d apc opening ceremony to represent royals against her wishes...panchi was d better choice n juhi 1st suggested to panchi to sing who refused...its high time evry1's real talents n dreams to come out so i really want kiya to realize dat wat she did was jaldbaazi...she sud politely suggest panchi...as kiya said dat she is not good @ singing like other school students then also jj made her agree...rama sir said dat any1 else can participate so i finally want panchi to sing @ apc opening ceremony...i hated wen both d girls r walking out of der real dreams...i want panchi to sing dhunki song 4m mere brother ki dulhan as d song is energetic n crowd catching 😊 Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me too want panchi to sing
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Even I want panchi to sing and kiya to dance 😃
pluviophile. thumbnail
I think the Cvs should of just kept Panchi's interest in Arts or whatever they showed before cause honestly all this is so confusing!

may be kiya vl experience confusion n d truth vl come out to d buddies n jj...then either panchi or ranveer vl step in
HarshIkaZaYaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Allie I want panchi to sing becuz kiya ain't into singin dat much and I jus want panch to sing and ranveer to cheer for her Lols it'd be awsum
dis is making kiya to luk overrated n panchi underrated...hope kiya realizes dat n suggests/convinces panchi to step in
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too want panchi to sing..😊
morning_dews thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree even though i love kiya i love panchi too equally, and i would always wanted Panchi to have sang than kiya :((
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Seriously! I was so pissed off when it was decided that Kiya would sing. If they have decided to make Kiya the dancer and Panchi the singer then let's keep it that way. It's really frustrating and like Babydoll said, it's all so confusing!

Khair, let's see...I don't think Kiya will pursue her singing career for much longer. If she does then the CVs are biased towards the character...I just want Panchi to be the singer and realize that! A non-singer sings all the time, ye pehli singer hai jo hardly sings..anyway! CVs should defo concentrate on this angle of her character. I don't like her being depressed :(