dukhi ho tum
a
b kis liye roti ho tum👏

Edited by hermoso - 11 years ago
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update...

geet struggle more to win maans trust n heart...
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

wow
what an update!!
with an full on dhamaka at the end
now thats what  i call acliffhanger!
she worked hard, toiled hard and endured all harshness that came her way only in expectation of a few words of praise from her beloved
but poor geet this maan is hard to handle
he had something else in store for her
a 2 year project in london😲
now what?????????!!!!!!!!
well, am sure geet will think off something to ward off tjis project and be by maan's side!
no way she is going to london
waiting for the next part
please continue soon
will be waiting

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
read all the parts  ,loving it 😊
pls pm me when you update
nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
very interesting development indeed, Anu...
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
uff maanu
geet ko dooor bjnpe pe lga ha
bt will she go
pta nhi
kiran_rati thumbnail
add me 
plz add me to ur pm list
lovely update

tellyme thumbnail

Part 18

Thanks again to Shruthe for this awesome banner

"This is a two year project, and you yourself have seen how great result we got when you worked from client side. So one week after the party you will leave for London and work with client till the project ends."

Geet's eyes widened.

"2 yrs, no I can't Maan, please"

"That means you are backing out of project, you may then leave this job as I will not tolerate any employee in my firm who backs out from project in between"

Geet could not let this happen, she got up and went near Maan, he turned his chair towards her. Geet sat down on her knees and to Maan's surprise took both his hands in hers. She was rubbing his hands in restless ness putting Maan in shock and surprise.

But tears came down her eyes "don't do this to me Maan" she said looking down and then looked up to his eyes with her pleading eyes "don't send me away from you, I can't take it. Please Maan please, I am ready for any punishment for my fault but don't do this"

Maan was getting confused. She looked so soft and vulnerable ' his Mishty she looked so much and she was crying. To get hold of his emotion and letting his mind dominate he jerked his hand from hers

"What fault? You did a great job and it is your prize. You are getting to directly work with such big client of KE"

Geet went behind him, held his hand again in hers. She was restless, 2 more years NO

"Maan believe me, I will give more than 100% to this project. I will never let you down, give me one chance" "ohh really, listen who is talking- she won't let me down, is this not what you have enjoyed doing"

Geet slid down and sat near his legs on her knees, still holding his hand. Maan's heart was getting restless seeing this. His mind knew she was acting but he was still not able to see her like that.

"Stop all this drama and get up, this drama won't work on MSK" Geet got up and placed her face on his chest "MSK Nahi, but Maan cannot see his Misty crying"

What was she doing and saying to him, he got restless again and separated her from him and said sternly "Maan is dead and Mishty never existed" Geet immediately placed her hand on his lips'with this both froze.

Never have they been even a bit physically close' both had just burned in the desire of other, one being denied to touch and ones ego had stopped her.

His lips were touching her hand, it was so heavenly, only he has this right and only he could stir this feeling on her.

How different it felt, just her hand on his lips' none of the girls touch ever burned him like this. Then his mind screamed ' are you so fool Maan to get lost with her smallest touch. She will trap you, make fool of you in front of whole world and go away.

He jerked her away but before moving she said "don't say anything about Maan, he has lost somewhere, I will find him one day"

"Ok fine, go to London and find your Maan there" Geet was losing her patience

"Nahi jana aapko chorker kahin" she shouted, Maan got furious, held her hand and twisted it on her back and pointed his finger at her "Do not dare to shout at me in my office." His eyes were big an red with anger "don't dare to mess with me, you will burn I have warned you already"

Geet's hand was hurting, in anger he had held it too twisted and his fingers digging on her arm but she completely ignored it and looked at his face, which had pain, the pain she had placed on his care free face

She brought her other arm on his cheeks "I am ready to burn in pain, and if I get it from you, I will smile and take it but you are scared, scared of your own heart. That's why you are sending me far, far from you so that you don't fall for you Mishty again."

He could look into her eyes, they looked so true and full of love, But no they weren't he knew. He jerked her away.

"Ok, you think I am scared of falling for you, No way. Ok you can stay here and work but remember, from now on regarding this office if you say no to any other decision of mine, you loose this job"

Geet could not believe, she had convinced me ' "anything you say, at your service sir" she said in joy.

Next day:

--------------

Geet happily arrive the office and is about to enter her cabin when she sees Shasha sitting there and cabin has all Shasha's setup.

"Shasha if you are mistaken, this is my office"

Shasha gave her a big silly smile "sorry, but now this is my cabin, till boss's new secretary joins."

We all, in our project have been moved from this 10th floor to 4th floor. Our project team has been moved to 4th floor. Your cabin has been set up there.

She was first shocked but then she knew these were all Maan's plan. How did she even think that things will be so easy?

Now he has clearly said, he agreed to her one big request and now she would not deny anything in office.

When she was returning, she saw Maan was coming, their eyes met. Geet knowing talking now will be of no use "Good morning sir" and she was about to leave.

"listen, 4th floor has everything set up to the compatibility with London office, so as far as work is related you do not need to go to any floor"

"Ok sir" "and as you have promised to give more than your 100% in this project and as this project is very impt to KE, I hope you will mostly be there working."

"Sure sir." "And remember next weeks party for this project, you are responsible for its success."

"I remember sir" "Good" and he left.

Geet knew all his long lectures were to make sure she does not come up on 10th floor.

Geet in her cabin:

"Geet you should be happy he let you stay in Delhi office, if you say a word now he will transfer all work to London. Concentrate on party first. I have to prove him my dedication, only then will he even talk to me."

Geet then got busy in preparation of the upcoming party. This will be her first party arrangement fro Maan and his company. She wanted it to be very impressive.

As Geet started preparations for Party, her mind frequently went back to past where Maan had started was working on his business.

Past

Few months had passed of their working together and Geet has marked change in look of Maan. His dressings have changed a little, from local HP tailor made to urban formals. Though not that high class, yet a little improvement was there.

She always pushed her curiosity regarding him behind her mind. Why should she be curious about him? But however she tried to prove it to herself; he was not completely unnoticed by her.

By now she knew in office that he had brilliant mind. Though she would never agree directly to even herself but when critical design or critical budget for tender was concerned, she would directly or indirectly get it reviewed by him.

Maan on other side when was ready with his plan and talks with locals he had approached some clients, his offers were lucrative but his own village type presentation of self did not give them confidence. He learnt it hard way that personal presentation was important in market.

So he got himself change a little and then his confidence was all he needed. He had started grabbing some business in local area. He was planning to establish himself a little more and then would leave Geet's job. Maan, when he had killed his dream to enter the business world had decided this sacrifice would not go in vain and now he was hell bent on making it big. It was in his mind but still he kept low profile otherwise.

Still it was time for only investment and outflow was much larger than in flow. He had got loans for business and thus to support home, he have to keep his job intact now.

Next: First party - past

Thanks to all of you so so much for your so much encouraging comments ...please keep doing so
Edited by tellyme - 11 years ago
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
nice part
wow maan agreed to geet to work from delhi