Mishti13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
brilliant update 
thanks for pm
continue soon
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
this FF is very emotional yaar...there is no part which doesn't evoke such pain in your heart...don't know I should be happy that Maan let her stay back or sad that she had to challenge him that he is unaffected by her...

Happy that she realised her mistake and is trying or sad that how does it matter who was wrong or right. In the end two lives are sufferring and no body else is paying for thier faults...they themselves are burning in the fire which Geet satrted and now Maan does not want to extinguish

He was a simpleton and she was an egoistic snobish rich girl...she could not trust his simple behaviour and ended up making him sucessful

Now she is ready to give away everything she owns  for him but he is the rich business tycoon who can't trust her love...
allibr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love it graphics
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
simply wow anu . loving it to d core .
.ramya-gurtian. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it
atlast geet maan.ko manaliya but he is MSK after all hahaha
update soon
tellyme thumbnail

Part 19

Thanks again to Shruthe for this awesome banner

Maan was getting confident now. Even in office when sometimes Geet would go to extreme he would answer her back, explain her, his position in her company. Geet sometimes had to take it from him, coz she now knew he was an asset to her company.

She would then always curse him as "Khaddos"

But soon she would come back to her own self with him and he would take all from her till his patience level allowed him.

At home and village too, no one knew that Maan was so deeply going into business as he kept low profile with people around him.

She had brought her own chef for her urban style fooding and her continental and Italian choice.

She would keep doing such small thing that would always bring Khurana's name to question in front of village. Though Maan and his family did not mind her doing things for her own choice, they were getting used to it.

Geet had got a nice apartment ready for her friends and then she called them to HP to spend time with her.

Her friend's had asked about her husband and with friend, she poured out all her frustration about marriage and with her husband.

"I don't believe in this marriage, he is not in any way my type or level. Its just because of dad and this project that I am carrying it but 1 yr or so more and I am free."

Geet's friend where so happy, most boys saw there options open and even girl supported coz they had to support all Geet said. Geet was surrounded with people who just supported what she said and if anyone said no she would break the friendship.

"Geet I think this man married you coz of money and name you hold"

"off course, do you think I am fool to not understand such small thing."

Later Geet's friend planned to showdown Maan and thus they compelled Geet to bring her to a party with them.

Geet denied but they convinced her "he will see his position dear'just invite him" "Ok,if you all say so but I really don't care about him."

Then she remembers how he is superior in work zone and feels its better to show him his place.

"Ok, will invite him"

At home, Maan was busy with some files when Geet entered his room. Maan looked up at her and then got back to his file.

"don't you see I am here" "you can say whatever you have to" "is this how'"

"this is not your office nor you my boss here" he interrupted her.

Geet burned in anger, how dare this man can say this to her, nobody dares.

"OK, I am here to tell you that you be ready to come to party with me on 24th of this month"

"I am busy on 24th " "you should be glad, my friends invited you and you will be there as my husband and not a body guards like other party"

Maan just burned at the name of party "I am busy that day"

Geet then went to his parents and then with help of them made sure he will be coming. She could not bear him saying no to her.

Party Day:

"Maa you know we have our company opening ceremony puja today and how can you commit to her"

"Beta, first time she is inviting you, may be she is changing. I want to help her accept this relation"

"Now see puttar, broken relation is not good, its ok if one bends down to bind the broken relation" "you know nothing maa, and what about our puja"

"That will finish early in evening and then you can get ready and go. Why don't you call her in puja too." "No, she has nothing to do with this company and puja, nor do I want her sarcastic comment on this day. Anyways, she will be leaving us soon"

That day in Geet's party she reached earlier to enjoy with friends while Maan only went there after Puja for his new company.

Maan had come in his formal, though not high class but he looked dashing and handsome due to his personality.

Geet's friend Natasha "hey who's this handsome in this small HP"

"wow sexy yaar" said Nina

Geet looked and it was Maan. She burned as first thing she heard was praise for him, though she herself had lost herself in him, while he too had also lost his sense on her sometimes.

"he is my husband" "then why you are upset" "well if she is unhappy we can have him after she leaves him"

"shut up you gals"

Maan's eyes went on Geet, she was wearing an off shoulder bright red frock with frills on sleeves, just hanging and the frock was way up the knees with frills at bottom. Frill touching her beautiful skin making them more beautiful and wanting. She was looking awesomely beautiful but he could also see how her friends eyes, mainly men went on to her skin.

Their eyes met and for a while both got lost in each others personality. Geet could clearly feel, there was non in party who could meet the physique and look of this man who has entered the party as her husband. But she shoved off the thought, she has denied this marriage and there was no looking back. THIS MAN WAS NOT HER LEVEL.

Geet's friends, especially men got jealous of Maan and as Geet was not into this marriage, they have to make sure she stays in her decision.

Some of them clapped as Maan "wow.. welcome welcome our guest of honour" Maan actually did not like the way they said, he looked at Geet who turned to other side.

Some friends came forward "have some drink our guest of honour. Husband of Geet Handa."

"I don't drink"

"ohh guest of honour, husband of Geet Handa does not drink" few said loudly to get the attention of whole party.

There was sarcastic laugh Maan could hear, he cared none now

Maan went to Geet "you know I don't drink, what is all this?"

"They don't know that you are such a orthodox" "I have allergy with drink, and yes I don't prefer too" He said to Geet "what are you having, I will have that" She looked back tauntingly at her

"This is Red wine" "you Drink!!! " he made big eyes, villager that he was, he could not believe his wife could drink but soon he realized, she was from different world altogether.

Bu the Geet's friend's announced "hey how many know, our guest of honor, Husband of Geet was late in party for what reason."

Geet who was now completely ignoring Maan raised her eyes even she did not know the reason.

"He was in opening ceremony of his new company'clap clap clap"

Maan and Geet both were shocked, Geet shocked with the news, while Maan was surprised how they knew it and why are they praising him.

Then other friends announced "Well, how about marrying a rich girl and with help of her starting a new business in your name"

Maan looked at Geet with accusing eyes, she did not even had idea of what he was doing and Geet was confused too. She signaled her friends for no but he went near Geet, held her by arm and brought her in center.

Maan burned with the scene, but she did not consider him as her husband what is he supposed to say.

"Well Geet we all know dear, you will do but not accept, he is your husband and you want his name high. But hum to friends hain, accept it yaar. Humse kya chupana.. what doston "

Maan was looking at Geet, waiting eagerly for what she will say. Geet saw all around, everyone's eyes was on her, there were not only her friends but some clients and high delegates too. Her friends have made her so high, if she says No, she will make Maan all great and her reputation and her friend's word will all go washed away.  After all they did all for her, how she could let them down. She felt a little bad for Maan but then what does people like him count.

"Geet really are you promoting your husband for new business" Geet smiled

"Now why will my friends say wrong or why will they lie" and she moved from there, not even able to look a Maan.

Maan was all shocked but this was corporate world were many favor came with existing name and dirty games are needed to emerge as winner.

Then before Maan could recover, One of Geet's friend came with soft drink glass to Maan. It had hard drink mixed in it "congratulation for a wonderful wife you have"

Maan took the glass and drank it in a go, while Geet felt little uneasy with the bare lie she had to support today.

But soon the alcohol allergy acted on Maan and he started feeling sick. His head started spinning, he held his hand and ran outside.

Natasha who was now and then looking at Maan saw this "Geet your husband is feeling sick, he ran out holding his head"

"Kya ? " "Geet go" Natasha said in urgency.

Geet ran out to see Maan struggling with Vomit, she held Maan's shoulder "Maa-aan"

Maan looked at her in anger and jerked her hand away. His head was so badly spinning and he was trying to get the auto

She pulled him "come I will drop you home" Maan looked at her in anger

"Yes, for tomorrow's new headline- Geet Handa helped her drunk husband home." But he was so unstable, Geet held his arm and placed him in the car and drove him home.

Whole way, Geet was under some kind of guilt, however hard she was trying to shove away the guilt that corporate world is this but she could not wash away the guilt.

It was first time she felt bad for Maan.

Next: Present ' Geet Maan Talk

Thanks To @maaneetmaahi, @abinash079, @doublecross for your encouraging comments and such a detail analysis in this Update and throughout this FF.  You comments made my update so precious for me.

Ritzy and Shruthe -  Thanks Dearies for always being there with your great analysis.

Edited by tellyme - 11 years ago
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
painful one...continue soon...
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i really hate this geet and its first time tat i hate geet

it was just awesome yaar and maan somewhere is right