Waiting...
Waiting...
Waiting...
Posted: 11 years ago
hw r u remya,al dy bsy kya?๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by LILY111144

hw r u remya,al dy bsy kya?๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes yaar.. nw going to complete the rest of the part..
they asked me to cum 2mrw too.. but i denied straightly..

Originally posted by Remya_Pillai

Yes yaar.. nw going to complete the rest of the part..
they asked me to cum 2mrw too.. but i denied straightly..

why ,wrking dys increasd?
Finally its gonna be sat night... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

(Banner credit goes to Monika. Thanku so much for an other lovely banner dear..love u..๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Thanku guys for waiting so patiently. especially shrutheajay, lily,lakshmi, divzi,shoba(sdlife),cutiesanaya...

@divzi: loved the dettol pic. i was laughing out loud yaar..

Part 32

I was waiting for maan in our detention room. he said he have to discuss sumthg imp. May b abt tomorrow's date, our official one. he came to room breaking my thots. Worry lines were there on his forehead and I can c hw much tired he is. I closed the door and hugged him tight. He relaxed a bit. Sitting on the nearby couch I made him lie on my lap and threaded his hairs. He smiled at me and closed his eyes. For the first tym I felt silence soothing. I dint realize when he felt asleep but he was looking cute at that tym. Otherwise he look hot and sexy. I kissed his forehead slightly. But our moment was disturbed by the ringing of my phone. Maan frowned and then I saw him opening his eyes. Stupid phone. I gave him an apologetic smile but he kissed my head and asked to attend the phone.

Ya bro..tell me.. *silence* fine..

I cut the call and turned to maan..

Kya hua geet?

Nothing serious maan. it was gautam. He told that meer wanted to say sumthg so they r going together. They told me to cum with u.

Oh..!!

Can we go nw?

Ya.. 1 sec lemme take my bag and keys.

Since it was after college hours there were no students. N the way to our home maan stopped the car in front of a boutique and then brought a packet from there. When I asked him he said it was a surprise. When we reached home maan accompanied inside. gautam has not arrived yet.. seems like they went for another date. Maan slumped down on seat and I went to make some juice 4 him. after giving him I cudn't hold myself to ask him abt the date..

Maanโ€ฆ who kal.. hamari date..

Suddenly he jumped like an exciting kid.

Haan geet.. I m so excited!!

I wonder was he really tired some tym ago? But his excitement made me more excited..!!

Where r we going?

He made a thinking face..

I think that's for me to keep and u to find..!!

I stuck my tongue out.. I noe it's a childish act. But he laughed loudly.

Damn..

He went out suddenly. Then came back with the same packet he brought earlier.

I forgot to give. U have to wear ds for our date.

My eyes widened. Omg! His first gift!! I grabbed excitingly and the dress caught my throat. its so pretty. It was a black full length frock with frills at the bottom. A cute cindrella dress. Along with it there was a star shaped pendant. i looked at him shocked.

Hw u noe abt my craziness in stars?

Oh come on mishty.. I have my sources..

Oh ya!! I noe its meer!!

Do u like it?

He was looking nervous.

No maanโ€ฆ I dint like it.

He looked pained. I decided to put my next words fast.

Infact I loved it a lotโ€ฆ

I gave him a tight hug and bit his cheeks naughtily. But maan made the hold tight and started to kiss. I too kissed him back long and deep loving his soft lips against mine. His hands gripped fist ful of my top at my back and kissed so passionately that I felt the world spinning. He pulled away when I was getting little dizzy but he trailed his kiss on the side of my neck making me close my eyes enjoying the little sensation. I dint realize when we fell on sofa but that thot was long gone when his hands made way under my top grabbing the flesh. His tongue traced my v neck top at front. I gasped and that made his eyes snap open.

Oops!got carried away..

He smiled sheepishly.

But I enjoyed it..

He winked at me naughtily making me blush.

So be ready at 7 tomorrow morning..

Next day..

Nw I was standing in front of mirror all dressed for the official date. Meer came early saying that I badly need a makeover. She curled my hair and just put some lip gloss and eyeliner saying that simple look suits me the most. Dress was hugging my curves all at rt places which gave a sexy look. Totally I loved my new look. But the new thing was geet handa was feeling nervous!! Y maan s keeping it as surprise!! Oh god!! I hate surprises!!

I heard a loud honking of car. Seems like maan arrived!! I opened the door to c him dashing and hot in a white sexy kurta. This was the first tym I m seeing him in such a dress!! When I finally looked in his face he was gaping at me mouth wide open.

Jeez geet!! Hw can u look so hot in all dam clothes. Hw will I control myself!!

Maan.. is that a compliment ya complaint?

Without saying an answer he kissed me so passionately. B4 I cud realize wats happening he stepped away..

Wat do u think nw?

He asked smirking. I blushed at his proof.

Toh chale ms handa?

Of course my hotty professor.

We were sitting in his car taking some random stuffs. Suddenly he asked abt my craziness in stars.

Actually I dunno maan. I always loved starry nite, shooting star, then the poem "twinkle twinkle little star". Its shaped attracted me a lot. it points to all sides hain na.. I noe its childish but I loves these facts abt it a lot.

Aww mishty.. that's so cute.

I gave him a smile and looked out to c that we were in airport.

Hum yahaan kya kar rahi hain?

He just winked at me and parked the car in parking lot. when we got out he put his hands on my waist in a protective manner and headed to waiting area. There was an announcement abt some London flight landed.

Batao na maan.. hum waiting area mein kya kar rahi hain..

Ok.. I vl break the surprise nowโ€ฆ we r going to meet the khurrana parivar.. my daadi,dadaji, parents and my sweet bro.

I dint hear his next set of words. Hw will I behave with them. I hv never been in a family b4. Wat if they dint like me. wat if they r just agreeing me for the sake of maan. I saw maan waving at sum1 and I looked up to c a wonderful looking family waving our way.

I want to give the date in one full fledged part. so wat r u thinking!! hw will b their meeting..๐Ÿ˜‰

Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list.

๐Ÿ˜ฒme 1st๐Ÿ˜ฒ
awesome lovely mindblowing update,loved maan's surprise a lot.totaly different.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
u know na๐Ÿ˜ณi'm eagerly waiting for more updates๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sona-rai - 11 years ago
update maan taking geet on date and meeting with khurana family

awesome update
loved it
geet'll be meeting khurana family...
continue soon