Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puneetksingh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am so gladd you posted another part, and I am gladd you are still writing these awesome pieces!!
I promise I have readd and loved all the other parts as well, but I'll try to let you know how amazing they each are everytime you post, as long as you keep posting!! 
Already waiting for your next part! :)
sweetdollashita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
outstanding updates...
loved both parts...
amazingly written...
continue soon n thanks for pm...
Daniaax3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was so sweet ! Continue soon !
Saba_Pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb dear and thanx for pm
girl97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very nice updates
thanka
do updat esoon 
and PM me 
little.angel56 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey please, this is an eager request, you stopped at such a moment, upload fast please!
dying to see the surprise,
and thanks for these 2 parts, liked specially when viren and manvi give the death glare look,
too good writer ðŸ˜Š
sajanfan004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing part...please PM me when you update next..
koolgurl thumbnail

awesum update u r doing gr8t job thanxs for PM cont soon plz

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PART 8

Jeevika was stunned and absolutely amazed. She had no words to describe her feelings. Unknowingly she started crying and Viren being the gentleman he is wiped her tears away. She knew that Viren loved her dearly, but the sight in front of her was beyond expectations. Viren had reserved and decorated a part of the park near their favorite lake. Their where candles all over with a portable mattress set up. The mattress was placed directly in front of this projector and screen. On the side there was a table with a waiter standing to the side. It seemed more like a dream than reality. Viren directed Jeevika over to the table for some dinner. He helped her sit down first then sat down himself. Jeevika had no words. Viren and Jeevika kept on looking into each others eyes and all they could see was love for each other. The waiter brought two plates to the table serving Jeevika first. Viren got her favorite Chinese place to cater for their special night out. Chinese was Jeevika's new favorite food, she never liked it before but I guess things change when you're pregnant. Seemed like their baby really enjoyed Chinese. After finishing their romantic candle light dinner, Jeevika was carried to the mattress by Viren. He first handed her her favorite dessert, vanilla ice cream with fresh strawberries. As she was enjoying her dessert, Viren went to go turn something on the projector. As he pressed play Jeevika noticed that Viren had put her favorite movie on, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. That moment made Jeevika realize how blessed she was. Blessed that she had the best husband in the world, who cared so much for her. She knew her mood swings were terrible, but he never made a big deal about them. He put up with her every time she fought. When Viren came back with a blanket he cuddled with Jeevika. Jeevika looked at him and whispered in his ear.

"I Love You"

Just then Viren moved closer towards Jeevika's and for the first time she wasn't hesitant to kiss him first. They both kissed each other passionately until they were out of breath. They looked into each others eyes. Viren placed one of his hands on Jeevika's bump and the other on Jeevika's back. She slowly moved so that Viren was supporting Jeevika's back. The next three hours were spend laughing and in awe watching the movie. She felt that life couldn't get more perfect that this. Just then Jeevika screamed out load. 

viren - "Whats wrong Jeevika? Are you okay, is the baby okay?" he said while rubbing her back.

Jeevika then took Virens hand and placed it on her bump. He could feel his little baby moving, the first time! He had the biggest smile on his face. He then put his head down near Jeevika's belly and kissed it. Viren looked at the time, and got up. 

viren - "Jeevika theres one last surprise for you and our little munchkin"

Jeevika looked astonished as what was left now? Viren got up and walked over to the projector and played a new movie, it was actually a slideshow. Viren and Jeevika's wedding photo came up with words saying "Happy Anniversary Mrs. Vadhera <3" Viren walked back to Jeevika holding a heart shaped cake in his hand. Jeevika had totally forgot, how could she be so careless and forget this day?

j - "Virenji, I'm so sorry. I don't know how I forgot this day. I'm so careless and I didn't even get you a gift"

Before she could apologize again, Viren placed his lips back on hers. This time it was more passionately and for a longer time.  

v - "I have the bestest gift in this world: you and our baby. There's nothing else that I want. Just the three of us. You complete me in every way. You made me realize what love is. Without you, there's no me. I don't need anything else besides us"

Viren then placed the beautiful cake in front of her again. The cake had a picture of Jeevika, Viren, and their baby. It was a candid shot Virat had taken last week of Viren and Jeevika looking into each others eyes with both of their hands on her tummy. She looked at Viren and gave him a tight hug not wanting to let go. They both just sat their hugging and embracing each other praying for a great future ahead. Jeevika ad Viren both cut the cake and watched the slideshow Viren had made for her. She was astonished to see how Viren had so many photos even before their marriage. From the first time Jeevika took Viren to her parents ashes were at to the their first karva chaut. They both went down memory lane and soon enough Jeevika was asleep on Viren's shoulder. Viren picked Jeevika up and carried her to the car. He placed Jeevika in the passenger seat and put a pillow behind her head and covered her up with a blanket. He drove home after a romantic night every minute or so glancing over to check on Jeevika, who was smiling. Viren knew that this was just the start to a beautiful future. 

Thank You everyone who makes an effort and pms me or comments on my story! Much appreciated. Hope you enjoy this part; i'll be waiting for feedback :)
mariarauf48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
such a beautiful updare loved each n every bit
aww virika r soo cute
loved it <3<3