ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kriyansh24

so a new work... hmmm

yyayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i reviewed it first... 

so double yayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nautanki

and i just loved the title... after all suggest kisne kiya tha??

so triple yayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lagata hai aaj yay kaa din hai

loved it... lets see aage kya hota hai

its gonna be fun... hopefully yesπŸ˜‰

no regular KR... regular nahi different πŸ˜†

but shrews rey and an outgoing, stubborn kria... yesπŸ‘πŸΌ

mast combo banega... hope so πŸ˜›

idea aaya kahan se tereko inna badhiya wala?? yeh toh maine tujhe batay haiπŸ˜‰

i am so very excited... matlab meri band bajne waali hai

sexy sa bana diyo... πŸ˜‰ woh toh m planning

ShenzK thumbnail
sry... but yahan nahi... koi yeh page katam karoEdited by -shenz- - 11 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: damonelena

Amazing concept Shenzu...eagerly waiting to read the next chapter...
two people forced to marry..but they will fall fr each other wont they?
update chp 1 soon :-D :-D

Thanks Sneh... will surely do it soon
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogini64

Wow . . . . Awesome concept πŸ˜ƒ thanks
this is gonna be so much fun πŸ˜› I hope so
aapas me ladenge aur sath me hi rahenge πŸ˜†  U never know
hehehehe . . . . Tu bahot chalu hai . . . . Meko pata hai isme romance to bahot mushkil se aayega . . . . . Abhi to unki cute fights hi chalengi 😎 . . . . . . Pyar ki dushman 🀣 woh toh main huπŸ˜‰ but not exactly... u r partially ryt😳
update it soon πŸ˜‰

ahh... hopefully jaldi πŸ˜›
ShenzK thumbnail
||CHAPTER 1||

"KRIA!!!!" he screamed from the room

"what is it? why are u screaming? Do u want our neighbors to complain to Mr. Elvin, the society secretary?" she entered the room, with her palm on her ears; she knew what was coming next, that was the daily routine the two had n she loved it.

"what's all this?" he asked pointing at the chair, where lied a towel; her sandals at two different corners of the room; dresses scattered on the bed along with a hair-brush. She had started picking up things n placing it all at their right place, whereas he stood there just in his trousers while his hands on his hips. "n what abt this?" he held his shirt, she came closer, examined it n declared, "oh! That's just a strand of hair"

"n what's that doing on my shirt?" he asked gritting his teeth. "how wud I know" she shrugged. "u shud be knowing as its urs" he pointed his index finger on her

"huh... is my name printed on it?" she asked casually making him more irritated, testing his patience.

He raised his brow giving her deadly glares. "come-on ur living with a female figure. N hair fall that's a normal problem with human-beings, sply girls, so u gotta adjust with such things" she said looking straight into his chocolate brown eyes.

"but y my shirt" he took a step towards her "look, I didn't place it purposely there." she moved a step ahead. "then how did this reach here?" he moved a step, minimizing the distance to almost an inch.

She cud feel the warmth of his body yet again, the same as she did on their first night.

She was applying body lotion to her slender legs, when he entered the room only in his shorts. Her eyes stuck at his broad muscular body, she never had expected this. However, it was their first night, the most awaited night for a couple but their relationship was different from others.

he took a few steps towards her, she leans slightly back. He came near, leaned on her slightly, her voice stuck in her throat. She cud feel the warmth of his body even though their bodies were not in contact. He unintentionally ran his fingers on back of her palm and suddenly pulled the pillow. He straightened himself n walked out of the room; Kria's face turned red in embarrassment.

He snapped his fingers twice just to grab her attention. He was buttoning up his shirt, "can we please proceed, I am getting late for work." She gave a nod n left.

"Maria is on leave for a week" she shot her head up "this cant happen, who will manage all the household work?" she panicked. "u of course" he said casually settling besides her on the couch, loosening the knot of his tie. "have u lost it? I don't know anything abt it" she faced him. "so learn it" yet again a casual answer.

How simple it is for men to say learn the household work?
but is it really that easy? hell no. 
somebody save me from this hell, she thought.

"I guess Maria has prepared today's lunch before leaving" he confirmed "hmm" she was still lost in her thoughts. "so lets have it" he pulled her to the dinning table. "at least I can have something gud today" he sighed.

He had changed her a lot in these days. It wasn't that she had transformed herself for him but because of the adjustments she had to agree to a few things. But a few things never changed.

"Kria, wake up" he shook her, she pulled the comforter above her head n turned to the other side. He got up from his side n came to her side "Kria, remember, Maria is on leave frm today" she got up from the bed instantly with her eyes wide open.

review time

scroll down for the note
Edited by -shenz- - 11 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail
NOTE:

1. please dont copy paste this or/and any of my works to any other social networking sites (including IF), I am very much obsessed abt my works {however they are}

2. now on PMs will only be sent to the ones who comment on the particular work. So silent readers do comment. As I'll be filtering my buddy list with each update.

Edited by -shenz- - 11 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haila ...

inna chindi sized update...

kab shuru huya kab khatam pata hi nhi chala...

so very not fair...

awww poor kriya...

abhi se rey ne uski nikaal ke rakhi hai...

accha sun rey ki bhi nikalva na... badi mazaa aaegi...

so i loved how she is adjusting...

zara rey ko bhi toh adjust karva...

woh ppillow wala mast tha...

rey ko uss vaise dekh ke kuch nhi huya???

aisa kyun??????????

thoda baad mein uske dimag mein jhankwana humein so that humein bhi pata chale ki uske dimag ke andar kya chal rha hai...

badi majjha aaegi *clappy clappy*
Edited by kriyansh24 - 11 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
chal me pakka se going...

my friend called and gave me a question also...

so ab sharam aa gayi mujhe finally... πŸ˜ƒ
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
small update...not fair...

coming to the update...loved it...mujhey lagta hai rey ko bhi kuch kaam karna chahiye...loved the pillow scene...eagerly waiting 4 next update...
glmorous_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm update...

awww poor kriya..

i loved how she is adjusting...

zara rey ko bhi toh adjust karva...

nst part soon...