Frequent Posters

rhari thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Very obvious - Raghav-Sia.

I NEVER want her to go back to the mental patient and loser Viraj

Originally posted by: paposhon

HEY JUST STOP ALL GOOD FOR NOTHING ABSURD ANALYSIA

JUST TELL HOW MANY WANT  :

VIRAJ- SIA/JHANVI -  (DOESNT FK MATTER- WHAT SHE IS NAMED - IT IS SAME LADY )

OR
RAGHAV - SIA/JHANVI

harshiti_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

V was the hero and J was the heroine. 

R was introduced to  support J to gain independence and correct V. But CVs in the middle lost track started making V more negative. they tried to correct it with R and S marriage.

In this point they forgot DV victims will not so easily get into another marriage. they killed every emotions of DV victims and made S move on with R in a fraction of second.

J can't be Sita. Sita married only Ram. here J is already married to V when she met R. then how S can be R's Sita, R can be Ram who saves J and give her hope. That doesn't mean he has to marry her.
 Ram can save many girls but can't marry all of them.

Now Cvs are trying go back to original track. but showing V again as negative person will not wrok out. Either they should show V redemption track or S should live alone without any other man help.

December 13th will show the real mind of Viewers.

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harshiti_dd

V was the hero and J was the heroine. 

R was introduced to  support J to gain independence and correct V. But CVs in the middle lost track started making V more negative. they tried to correct it with R and S marriage.

In this point they forgot DV victims will not so easily get into another marriage. they killed every emotions of DV victims and made S move on with R in a fraction of second.

J can't be Sita. Sita married only Ram. here J is already married to V when she met R. then how S can be R's Sita, R can be Ram who saves J and give her hope. That doesn't mean he has to marry her.
 Ram can save many girls but can't marry all of them.

Now Cvs are trying go back to original track. but showing V again as negative person will not wrok out. Either they should show V redemption track or S should live alone without any other man help.

December 13th will show the real mind of Viewers.

@ Bold: πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£ So true!!!!

😲 how do u know the date?πŸ˜›
viraj is my favourite character in this show
viraj is above any other heros or heroines
fashe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Viraj wil never change irrating character...just can't imagine sia with viraj..
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope the pre cape was shown in a way to just confuse audience. Well till now we know that Viraj's character will have positive changes. So he can't kill raghav. 
sabrina.a thumbnail
The thing I liked most in today's episode is when Jhanvi called herself Sia raghavendra pratap singh, Then Viraj mentions her as only Jhanvi. That thing was superb πŸ‘. Why she would live with that name Sia anyway? If she wanna stood against Viraaj then she could stand with her real name Jhanvi, not with some mrs raghavendra or whatever😑 
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sabrina.a

The thing I liked most in today's episode is when Jhanvi called herself Sia raghavendra pratap singh, Then Viraj mentions her as only Jhanvi. That thing was superb πŸ‘. Why she would live with that name Sia anyway? If she wanna stood against Viraaj then she could stand with her real name Jhanvi, not with some mrs raghavendra or whatever😑 

πŸ˜† funny part was she kept denying her identity as Jahnvi..but she was oh so worried that how her poor parents was tortured by Viraaj Dobriyal! i mean weren't they Jahnvi's parents?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Sia never had any parents...she had noone precisely!πŸ˜† when she ran off! to save her life from a monster!

oh well...
the thing i liked was that He doesn't want to harm Raghav...he has nothing against him..but he wants Jahnvi to leave him and choose Viraaj instead!πŸ˜ƒ now it's like saying... i know u love him..but i love u..so ur mine!πŸ˜†  just because i am alive ur mine.. hahah how Leoish! πŸ˜‰ ye hui na baat..claim to have that love as his love..i wonder if he ever gona learn to love in a different way😳
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago
sabrina.a thumbnail
@krrish surely. eagerly eaiting for today's episode Can't take Sia anymore πŸ˜› .