NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
so the show has finally arrived back to viraj now.. from day 1 viraj was always the hero in the show.. anyways i think they must wrap up from singh mashion nd go back to dobriyal house and manali now.. i liked that house better...
i know viraj redemption on the way..its important and will be nicer to watch than this rana story.. he defo has lots to redem and to a lot of people.. the jouney of janvi to sia will complete only when sia becomes janvi again(i dont mean the weak janvi but get her original identity with complete respect)
coming to the social message.. anways it was lost long ago.. never mind its a tv serial so just end it an a happy note like may be janvi and viraj become good friends and remain forever...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

criticaleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was the post I was looking for before I made a new post on Viraj and his redemption or end.

It's really strange that such a relevant post has no replies and has been lost in the pages of the forum.

Viraj returning to his original (negative) character after emerging from a coffin (being buried alive) was a huge surprise for many.

I'm going to ramble a bit.

the biggest flaw according to me is Raghav coming in too early and taking the woman away too soon. But having done that the story should have ended with Viraj's death (since he manages to escape from jail, asylum etc. with ease, making that route of punishment unworkable).

If Raghav's character is eliminated from the story at this stage, the point of him having been introduced in the first place, would be a complete waste of time and utterly purposeless.

But having brought Viraj back in his negative avatar the CVs will have to plan rather a long narrative for Viraj's redemption.

If there was ever any need of Raghav in this story, it is now. Viraj can sort his mind out by observing Raghav and Sia's interaction. This could lead to honest self reflection for Viraj and he could let go of Jahnavi.

Basically, Viraj needs to get back home to Manali. the sooner the better.

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If viraj was always the hero Raghav Sia won't be symbolized as Ram Sita and Sia won't be married to Raghav ... more than that i don't even need to say anything ... Fact is Sia is married to Raghav and even if they take stoyy back to wherever that fact won't and can't change and viraj is still evil, evil is villain not hero
Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago
criticaleyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

If viraj was always the hero Raghav Sia won't be symbolized as Ram Sita and Sia won't be married to Raghav ... more than that i don't even need to say anything ... Fact is Sia is married to Raghav and even if they take stoyy back to wherever that fact won't and can't change and viraj is still evil, evil is villain not hero

@ Bold: Actually, this Ram-Sita analogy is totally flawed to start with. Sita was married to Ram (in her swayamvar) and it was her first marriage. She was later abducted by Ravana. So, if the CVs had at least shown that Raghav and Jahnavi knew each other before and were in love and had planned to marry before Viraj married her, the Ram-Sita analogy would make sense.

It was the first and only marriage of Sita to Ram. Sita was NOT married to Ravana before Ram came and married her. So Sia is not Sita and Raghav is not Ram.

@ italics: Yes, agree. Sia needn't and shouldn't go back to Viraj but if the character of Viraj is kept alive in the story, there should be some rationale for Viraj's existence (jail, asylum, redemption, anything).

@ red: The terms hero and villain are relative. Even Ravana is worshipped by some communities in India.

Hero, simply means the main lead in the story. Yes, Viraj is a negative character. But we must all agree that this story wouldn't exist without Viraj. He is the driving force behind all the madness in SB.

You can remove Viraj's character and continue with the story of Raghav-Sia, the Singh family etc. Perhaps there's audience for this story.

But I must confess, my interest in this show was rekindled after watching the Monday episode. The original Viraj is simply the ONLY watchable character
in this show, at least for me. But I wan't to see his character develop into a self reflecting one

P.S. The Friday episode when Viraj was shown reverting to his negative character was most disappointing to me and I was ready to give up this show. But, the Monday episode made it crystal clear to me that the only reason I used to watch this show was because of the negativity  of Viraj.

Viraj's negative mindset interests me because  similar negativity exists in all of us. We don't act on it, but Viraj does; therefore he is evil. But, just as Goodness is eternal, Evil is eternal too. 
The battle between Good and Evil is infinite and never ending.

So I guess, the show must go on.
ayisha012 thumbnail
 now its time to define viraj his own character 
 that why viraj done the all f@### things 
   oh plzz move on  and think   raghav and janvi define his 
  own character perfactly  but this show based on janvi ki kahani  
  naki  siya ki kahani 
   now janvi make a perfact viraj  
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superlike!!!
Well i am counting on TRPs now..and it shall speak soon!
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: criticaleyes

This was the post I was looking for before I made a new post on Viraj and his redemption or end.

It's really strange that such a relevant post has no replies and has been lost in the pages of the forum.

Viraj returning to his original (negative) character after emerging from a coffin (being buried alive) was a huge surprise for many.

I'm going to ramble a bit.

the biggest flaw according to me is Raghav coming in too early and taking the woman away too soon. But having done that the story should have ended with Viraj's death (since he manages to escape from jail, asylum etc. with ease, making that route of punishment unworkable).

If Raghav's character is eliminated from the story at this stage, the point of him having been introduced in the first place, would be a complete waste of time and utterly purposeless.

But having brought Viraj back in his negative avatar the CVs will have to plan rather a long narrative for Viraj's redemption.

If there was ever any need of Raghav in this story, it is now. Viraj can sort his mind out by observing Raghav and Sia's interaction. This could lead to honest self reflection for Viraj and he could let go of Jahnavi.

Basically, Viraj needs to get back home to Manali. the sooner the better.

Agreed on every single word..
specially bold.
but the last statement kind of contradicts what u said..if he goes back to manali he can't learn anything.
i rather want to see him suffer...suffer in the pain..in true meaning this time..realising his mistake..by watching a perfact marriage (may be🥱 but oh well..whatever key works!) he needs to suffer in a sense that i want him to see what he did to her..in a way they showed it..and his intelligent mind compared old Jahnvi and also he was able to differentiate between her happiness and her fear..which is VERY good.. (but isn't it too soon..? i mean i would take it slow...but i guess cvs are in rush to wrap!) but yes..realisation is the first step.. then he rectifies it...realising his mistake...and feeling her pain..as i can see by his words: mujhe esa ajeeb sa kyon lag raha hai..when she cried.. so sorting that feeling of strangeness..should take a while!.. i really hope they don't rush it.

as of Hero definition all have different definition set.. i would say whichever and whoever sells the show is Hero! whoever brings out TRPs is Hero! for me DSDDSB's storyline was Hero! and then comes Viraaj..(yes 2nd position) coz it was storyline who caught me..i didn't even know KV before that..

P.S. Just an opinion that R's character wasn't necessary! I believed in CVs talent..when i looked into episodes before they started mixing up storylines. (from source to source). it was EXCELLENT story! without introducing another man or woman they could've showed very good story..transformation of each character but with time...with phases of life..with up and downs...the real journey..understanding..misunderstanding..and a good moral and story.. unlike filmy ways.. i don't know why they don't trust their instict...
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago
criticaleyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: paposhon

HEY JUST STOP ALL GOOD FOR NOTHING ABSURD ANALYSIA

JUST TELL HOW MANY WANT  :

VIRAJ- SIA/JHANVI -  (DOESNT FK MATTER- WHAT SHE IS NAMED - IT IS SAME LADY )

OR
RAGHAV - SIA/JHANVI

@ Bold: I don't know if you're referring to my analysis in particular. But if you don't have an analytical mind you needn't worry yourself with analyzing the story or the characters or even all the faulty Ramayana analogies that are put forward in this show.

@Red: If your interest lies only in who is paired with whom, there must be some reason why you are even thinking on those lines. But, may be that's too much analysis!

criticaleyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoyalLEO_Krrish

Agreed on every single word..
specially bold.
but the last statement kind of contradicts what u said..if he goes back to manali he can't learn anything.
i rather want to see him suffer...suffer in the pain..in true meaning this time..realising his mistake..by watching a perfact marriage (may be🥱 but oh well..whatever key works!) he needs to suffer in a sense that i want him to see what he did to her..in a way they showed it..and his intelligent mind compared old Jahnvi and also he was able to differentiate between her happiness and her fear..which is VERY good.. (but isn't it too soon..? i mean i would take it slow...but i guess cvs are in rush to wrap!) but yes..realisation is the first step.. then he rectifies it...realising his mistake...and feeling her pain..as i can see by his words: mujhe esa ajeeb sa kyon lag raha hai..when she cried.. so sorting that feeling of strangeness..should take a while!.. i really hope they don't rush it.

as of Hero definition all have different definition set.. i would say whichever and whoever sells the show is Hero! whoever brings out TRPs is Hero! for me DSDDSB's storyline was Hero! and then comes Viraaj..(yes 2nd position) coz it was storyline who caught me..i didn't even know KV before that..

P.S. Just an opinion that R's character wasn't necessary! I believed in CVs talent..when i looked into episodes before they started mixing up storylines. (from source to source). it was EXCELLENT story! without introducing another man or woman they could've showed very good story..transformation of each character but with time...with phases of life..with up and downs...the real journey..understanding..misunderstanding..and a good moral and story.. unlike filmy ways.. i don't know why they don't trust their instict...

@ Bold: Agree that the last statement sort of contradicts what I said before. Viraj needs time to observe R&S's relationship and reflect on his idea of marital happiness and love. The problem is the story has had too many twists that the strory writers have left little time to work on the main issue (I agree that a hero is the main theme of a story, in a sense).

So, yes Viraj should stay in the vicinity of R&S for a while longer. But, I guess he has seen enough of their relationship to understand or reflect about what went wrong in his case. And then there is this other factor of Raghav being killed very soon, so the possibility of Viraj observing a perfect marriage in action will no longer exist.

So, in that sense I said that Viraj should get back to Manali soon.

Viraj has realized the following:

1. Love bet. a husband and wife is something other than what he had in mind.
2. How come Jahnavi loves Raghav so much when Viraj too loved Jahnavi so totally? What's the difference?
3. That Viraj did what he thought was right, he knew no better.
4. How come Jahnavi "Raghav se itni door rehke bhi pas hai"  aur mere sath pas reh kar bhi door hai.
5. Should I let go of Jahnavi?

This is a highly significant development in Viraj's character and they could build on it and Viraj can go back to Manali.

ayisha012 thumbnail
  2 months trp rating nahi ayegi 
 u don't know 
  and  now its time fo😉r viraj   
 viraj define his own character  and its very intresting
  raghv😭  take a rest 
raghv ne aapna role purii trha define kiya hai

Edited for attacking members.

Edited by ..Naina.. - 11 years ago