Frequent Posters

sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
NICE UPDATE YA CONTINUE SOON THANKS FOR THE PM AND PM ME
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
both parts were superb...i loved it...:):) looking forward to the next part...:)
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for all the lovely comments :D!!!!!

Chapter 3

As Viren explained exactly what happened, everyone was excited, but at the same time worried for Jeevika. She had gone through all the stress and symptoms alone, not informing anyone. She didn't want to get anyones hopes up this time; she wanted to wait till the first semester was over so she could confirm that her baby was going to be safe and healthy. Virat glanced at Manvi and saw tears coming out her eyes. He hugged her from the side, assuring her that they would all take special care of Jeevika now. Virat could understand the guilt look on Manvi's face; after all it was Jeevika who took care of Manvi through thick and thin and when her sister needed her the most Manvi wasn't there. Manvi then told her Viren jiju to go eat some food and that she would sit with her di. Viren nodded and started telling Virat that he would have to take care of a few things at the office for him today. As they both walked away, Manvi entered her di's room and sat next to her. She ran her fingers through her hair looking at her pale yet glowing face. After some time Jeevika opened her eyes and saw her younger sisters smile, which made her feel less guilty than before. She asked Manvi to give her some water. Manvi turned to see no water in the room, so she ran out to to the kitchen to get her some. As she left the door open, Viren entered seeing Jeevika trying to sit up. He helped her get up placing two cushions behind her bed for support. He asked her how she was feeling and she responded "better." Manvi entered the room bringing a jug of water placing it on the table near Jeevika's side of the bed. She handed her the glass of water and watched her gulp it down. Then entered Swamini bua with Vanshika questioning how Jeevika was feeling. Jeevika smiled at them, making them feel she was better. Swamini bua wanted to make Jeevika feel loved, as she endured everything herself. She wanted to make her feel that she wasn't in this all alone, she has her family to support on. "Jeevika, what do you feel like eating, I'm so happy with the good news you gave all of us that I feel like cooking something special for you." Everyone including Jeevika smiled. "Tell me Jeevika, your wish is my command!" Just then Virat entered and said "Wow bhabhi, you are so lucky." Jeevika replied and asked "Could you make me some tomato soup?" Swamini bua told her she would make it right away. She then asked Manvi to come help her in the kitchen, and Manvi happily followed her. Vanshika left the room as Tarun informed her that Beeji had called from Rishikesh. Jeevika told Viren she was feeling nauseous again so he took her out to the balcony to get some fresh air where she was feeling better. Soon enough it was lunch time, and everyone decided to eat out in the garden today, just like a picnic. As everyone headed out they noticed that Swamini bua and Manvi had made Italian food for everyone. Jeevika was as excited as a five year old and Viren noticed. She was eager to start eating. Viren set her plate up first, then did the same for himself. They were all enjoying the food and each other soo much that they had totally forgot about what had happened today. 

I dont know why but I am unable to send pms for some reason unless you are on my buddy list, so please send me a request and I will let you know next time i update, thanks!
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
absolutely awesome bloody brilliant please please pm me when you update next thanks
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont know how I missed this ff but iwlt was amazing plz continue and pm me babe
it disent let ne add anyone to ny buddy list so can u plz add me and Il accept xEdited by aasma1 - 11 years ago
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsome stuff😊
love reading ur update!! thanx for pm
plz continue soon

jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Short but a good update😊

Thanks for the PM...
Daniaax3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was nice but it ended too soon ! Please continue soon !
sweetdollashita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
short yet superb...
loved it...
continue soon n thanks for pm...
sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb...👏
thanks for the pm!!
plz plz plz plz continue fast...
it's so interesting that i can hardly wait!!!