Posted: 11 years ago
r u updating today...
if yes, to pls be jaldi...
intezaar hi nhi kiya ja rha😉
keerthi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a nice update!!!!!!!!!
So geet ko aise bhuke hi bithaya gaya hain class main woh bhi maan ke class main and she was caught eating a banana...hmm...and steve's lecture about the benifits of banana was simply rofl🤣...
Oww...ab yeh simi kaun hain jo maan ko aise chipak chipak rahi hain...and geet ko toh bahut hi jealousy horaha hain use dekhkar...
Ab geet ne kya plan banaya hain uss simi ke liye???
Waiting for naughty geet's plan for the bio teacher...
Update soon...Waiting dear!!!!!!!!!!!
-lakshmi- thumbnail
welcome back dear... missed u loadsss... just loved the update...

do u know how educative ur ff is? lingerie ho gaya now so much info for banana too... ithna gyan sambhalna mushkil ho raha hai...😉 but u continue i will mannage!!!!!

i just loved ur usage "fav wall" just too good👏

thanx for bringing my fav dettol back in action 😉
edited: if it was in my hands i would definitely make ur hottie the brand ambassador of dettol... 😉

the devil geet is back... and am so eager to know what the trio is up to now...

come back sooon
Edited by -lakshmi- - 11 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..😃)

I had made a blunder in prev update that she discussed her plan with gautam
and meer.. sorry.. it was steve and meer.. and nw i have corrected it..

@divzi: i want to use ur given siggy as banner atleast once.
@lily and lakshmi: ds update s specially for u guys..

Part 31

So as per the plan me and steve were standing in front of biology lab. Meer backed out saying she forgot to prepare the assignment. Geet Handa for the first tym had to c 4o' clock in the morning just b/c of ds stupid simi. So steve picked me up from my house and we sneaked into college without making watchman notice. By the way, he was busy snoring. Nw back to plan. First we had to open the damn lab. We were busy trying to open the door and with the help of hairpin that was a gr8 success!!

Yay!! I opened the door..

Wow! Seems like u r expert in ds.. pehle bhi aise kit hi kya?

Just shut up!! U don't noe my caliber.!! Nw care to bring the heavy item. I vl arrange the tables and chairs to one side.

Item!! Its not any item that I can pick and drop. It's a big cow..!

Oh god steve! Don't b overdramatic.. just bring it yaar.. we have to b fast.

Yes ma'm..

When he went I cleared the tables and chairs to one side and took a bucket from the store room attached to it. then I filled it with water and mixed fevicol in it.

Geet…

I turned around and saw steve standing there making weird face with my plan2. But wat shocked me was its mouth was tied and eyes were blindfolded. I gave wat the heck look?

Then wat should I do? If ds fatty makes sound.

He said pouting. I laughed quietly. Suddenly the cow kicked him.

Ouch.. u fatty cow!

It kicked again.

Owow!!! Y ds item s kicking me?

B/c u called it fatty.

But she s a cow.. they r supposed to b fat na?

He whined like a child. I chuckled at his cute antics. But another question popped up in mind..

Y it is blindfolded?

Its b/c I don't want the cow to recognize us and then take revenge later. C I m really genius!!

Seriously steve!! U have gone mad!!

He shrugged his shoulders. Then we tied the cow in middle and then put the bucket of fevicol and glitters in such a way that whoever opens it will make the bucket fall and the person who fell will b stuck with glitters. We removed the blindfold from the cow and quickly came out thru the window. After closing it I went to front door and locked it.

Geet.. the cow won't kick her badly,rt?

Nope… she vl just get a small kick from it since its tied in a special way..

We went back and then arrived at college tym. Me, meer and steve were waiting for simi dear. I saw her car entering and she came out looking like a professional model. Boys were drooling but we let out a small smirk. When she passed our way we wished her..

Good morning ma'm..

We yelled like skool kids.. that's wat she think, rt!!

Hey.. Morning kids.. Have u seen Mr. Khurrana?

I clenched my fist but meer grabbed my hand b4 I could punch her.

No ma'm.. we will call him if u want..

Oh thanx.. pls tell him to cum to lab..

Of course..

With that she walked swaying her hips. I wanted to kick her ass out but then smirked that my fatty will do it for me. we followed her silently. I saw her unlocking the door and then we heard a loud bang and her loud shriek. All the students came running and saw super model converted to 'glitter'ing model and she was rubbing her ass. All the students started to laugh out loud and I saw princi and other teachers cumg including my maan.

What the hell s ds? Hw cum d cow s here?

Princi hugged her daughter and I felt bad for her. but a payback s always a payback.

It seems like sum1 did it in purpose.

But who?

I saw maan looking my way and I gave him an evil smirk. His eyes widened and then shook his head smiling. I saw simi's face laced with confusion. But I m not a chicken.. atleast she has the rt to noe who s behind ds. Princi led her to her room and all the students dispersed. I helped her to room and princi went to take water. Nw it was only simi and me.

So did u like my present?

Present?

Ya.. the one I kept in lab.

Her eyes widened and red with anger.

How dare u?

Don't b hyper dear.. just think b4 touching my thing..

Ur's?

Ya.. stay away from my boyfriend.. my maan..

She looked shocked.. but then she smirked

Warna?

Warna u vl b getting my gifts on minutes basis.. and haan don't even try to say my name out b/c all will think that ur nut became loose after horse's kick.

Then I gave a teasing wink and left from there. On my way to class sum1 grabbed by hand and pulled into an empty room.

Maan..

He closed the door.

What was that?

Nothing maan.. just a warning..

And wat was that for?

For touching my thing..

I said tracing my finger on his cheek and jaw. He came close to me and held me by waist. Suddenly the door opened and there stood Ms. Simi with all her glory. Aww! She was following me.

Maan.. she did all this.. she need to b dealt with. I will kick her out and u should support me.

I can't do that Ms. Simran.

Wow simran! I liked that!!

Y the hell can't u do that.. she s a little trash.. y would u want her in presence?

Because I love her!! and u have no rt to speak anything against my geet.. otherwise u will get more paybacks.. ds tym from me.

I giggled at his words. She let out a frustrated yell and went out.

When he turned I kissed him tightly on lips. I gripped him closely and he held me more onto him. he was literally crushing me and I was enjoying his lips. I pulled away and he put his forehead on mine..

I love u..

I love u too..

Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list

-lakshmi- thumbnail
i sandwiched ur update 😆 i just read the last part and commented and see u gave the next one too ... me off to read that will edit this and comment later...and

me first     

wow! thats the only thing which am able to utter now! i mean cow? seriously wow yaar... i had thought u may introduce frogs but ur far ahead again of my imagination...

the best thing was geets admission of her deed to simi... bina jaane ki kis ne kiya hai mazaa kaise aatha? and maan such a aweet heart supported her too ... i just love both

next update only next weekend???😭

ps: my heart wishes to ur parents on their anniversary... have fun

Edited by -lakshmi- - 11 years ago
Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wohhh... lovely update yar
bt cow... i mean seriously... dis simran will surely remain nearly 5 kms frm maan😆
awesome payback 
continue soon
Edited by moni6262 - 11 years ago
meettu thumbnail
i loved the geet payback
hahahahaahah
i m laughing lyk helll
its tooo  goooddd
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Poor simi great revenge geet handa
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
Loved it
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely payback update..oh god only geet can think like tis pay back.. maan better be careful after ur marriage or u will get like tis present often..bechare simi..but she wants it...i love te way my maan stand for his geet..i love te update so much  dear