Ritz.k thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
okk dear take care...
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Miss.Mars

yup its getting so damn exciting๐Ÿ˜ƒ and the dialogues too giood and oh my my the way he says biwi๐Ÿ˜ณ

hah yeah i know
I can't beleive we completed 100+ episodes already
doesn't feel like we watched 100+ episodes ๐Ÿ˜†
lazy-sleeper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yep yep ๐Ÿ˜‰ Ohjhhh btw M/V reached thread 5 ๐Ÿ˜› :p and ending today ๐Ÿ˜‰
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hey simi...
kaise chal rahi hai
war with sandy...๐Ÿ˜‰
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

hey purvi!

Sorry just saw ur message lol

how are you?
Am great๐Ÿ˜ณ

am not very fyn...exam tym hai ๐Ÿ˜ญ and i haaate it...
glad to kno that u r safe
Edited by honeygrape - 11 years ago
lazy-sleeper thumbnail
Simi Di... An OS I wrote Panauti
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

Hey guys,

I am back! Today we begin working again! 

Yes, I am fine but the conditions are still worse out there...๐Ÿ˜ญ

I will try to update today adn see how far we get!๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—eagerly waiting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mrs.msk thumbnail

Chapter 51

"I love you Geet..." 

He places the flowers on the bedside table, everyday ever since the accident one month ago. He looks at her stomach where she no longer had the baby bump...he holds her hand in his gently kissing it. A lot has happened ever since Geet fell into coma, Maan was a changed person; seeing Geet lying lifeless bloodied on the bed. He felt even worse knowing there was nothing absolutely nothing at all that he can do. He had to put his trust on strange people to bring his Geet out of the coma and make sure nothing at all happens to her. He felt so powerless, his money and status didn't matter anymore, all that mattered was Geet. 

He realized her true worth now. He realized how much he truly needs her whether she needs him or not that is a different story. He knew now what love really is...feeling each others pain and being there for one another..he didn't need to know her from inside and out..he knew she is as pure and innocent from the inside as she was from the outside. His pain doubled each time he recollected the torture he put her through, he shattered her innocence, her spirit, her heart and her soul. How could he possibly replace what's broken? How could he ever expect her to forgive him?

He didn't know what he would say about the baby to Geet. She waited and longed for this baby for so long and now what will he say to her? How will he explain that...(the door opens he saw Vicky coming in the room holding a flower that he plucked out of the garden just like every other day. He gently places the flower on her left side while sitting next to Maan holding his hand)

Believe it or not both have become friends. Maan still remembers the day when he felt all alone Vicky came to his side to ease the pain. 

"Am sorry mister Khurana but your wife went into coma" 

Everything became black in front of his eyes...he didn't know what to think or do. He felt so lifeless and lonely. He didn't have the courage to ask about the baby. He just left from there not wanting to hear any more bad news. He dropped on the floor as soon as he got home. No one was home, no one was around to comfort him, no one of his own anymore.  Everyone blamed him for this cause espeically Dadima. She wouldn't even look at him anymore. He saw the servants looking at him not with fear but with pity and anger. He couldn't even face them. 

Slowly, he got up to go toward his room. He opened the door and saw Geet lying on the floor with bloody hands. If only he hadn't left the room, if only he was there when she needed him the most and if only he understood her and her pain...if only...that seems to be the main topic of his life now..if only!

He drops on the ground, at the same spot where Geet was...there was still some traces of blood on the carpet..he runs his fingers gently over the blood as tears slowly dropped on top of his hand. "Am sorry!" He covers his face with his palms as he cried bitterly over the current events.

Maan stops crying when he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He looks to his side to see Vicky standing there; he watches Vicky as he slowly comes in front of him gently wiping his tears away. 

"She will be okay...I know it"

Maan nodes his head and hugs Vicky as he cried his heart out.

Vicky touches Maan's hand bringing him back from the past. Maan smiles at him as he helps Vicky sit on his lap. Vicky relaxes himself as both watched Geet. He was no longer scared of Maan, in fact, he loved Maan now and his caring nature. Both were unaware that someone was watching both of them from the outside.

Mohindar, ever since Geet had been admitted to the hospital he never forgave Maan. He knew if Maan came in front of his face, he would've done something that he would regret later. Not a day passed by when he hoped and wished that he could stop Maan from meeting Geet but he know Maan has more power, money and even had rights as Geet's husband. For now, there was nothing he could do to stop him...all he wanted to do was to be near his daughter. 

"Do you think he really changed?" 

Mohindar turns around to see Dadima standing there looking at Maan with mixed expressions. Mohindar noticed she was not the same person anymore either. She looked more old with wrinkles, she had big round dark circles underneath her eyes, her body looked fragile..he was scared to even touch her thinking he might harm her if he did. Ever since Geet has been hospitalized, no one in the house got a proper night sleep especially Dadima. 

He knew that she felt guilty for making Geet stay in the house. She always had hoped that her grandson would change but all her hopes and dreams came crushing down after seeing Geet's lifeless body drenched in blood as Maan had carried her down the stairs in a hurry. She knew the thing she had feared the most happened. At that time she didn't say anything and even now she didn't say anything to Maan but she knew that Maan knows how much she blames him for this cause. How much she had wished he was never born.

Mohindar places his hand on top of her shoulders gently making her sit on the bench.

"You need to go home and rest. Don't worry I will keep an eye on Geet. I will make sure nothing happens to her this time."

"How can I go home when she is here unaware of her circumstances. Unaware of what happened? How can I rest in peace knowing I am the main cause of her situation. I emotionally blackmailed Geet to stay here for my own selfish reasons. How can I ever seek for her forgiveness?"

"You are not the only one here in guilt. I, too, have done wrong to Geet. If I hadn't left her and my wife at the time of their need than I would've been there to protect Geet. I would've been there to stop this marriage and Geet would not be in this situation at all. We all are drowned in our own guilt with Geet and god only knows when she will ever forgive all of us. We, in one way or another, owe to Geet and seek for her forgiveness.

Mohindar and Dadima both look through the window at Geet. While Maan and Vicky hold her hand looking at her with sad face.

Note:
italicized means it is the past!
As you can see I have decided to change the direction of my story. It was the only way for me to move forward and finally show you changed Maan, as some of you had wanted.

I will show you guys what happened, in the past, that made Maan change. 
It will be from his point of view from now on and how he is trying to make it up to everyone, especially Vicky.
What happened to the baby?
When will Geet regain conscious?
Will he ever get forgiveness and/or a second chance?
Edited by mrs.msk - 11 years ago
lazy-sleeper thumbnail
res res res me phaaasssttt Whoa! Awesome update Simi Di! Loved it a lot! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Indeed that was shocker update but much needed ๐Ÿ˜Š Wow! Maan is so much changed now! Evil Raja no longer resides now *Remember Simi di? My vol demort querry is still waiting* ๐Ÿ˜› OMG Geet is in coma since one month? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Finally Maan realized her worth her importance her presence in his life though it is at such a point of his life when he lost everything ๐Ÿ˜” omg he now blames himself when he couldnt do anything! one thing that i liked about evil raja that he didnt need to trust others for his own people! sadly he had to do it for geet now The accident has left him heartbroken! Glad that atleast Vicky and Maan came closer! Poor Geet she finally changed Maan but at the cost of her own life if only he understood her, her pain! If only he had changed himself earlier... Now he can do nothing except regret... omg the breakdown of the king msk! gosh that was so heart wrenching to see him all broken and sorry ;( Glad Vicky came to support him! Omg but what happened to the baby? Her father is now defensive of her when there is nothing he could do :( Maan is still powerful but broken! Mohinder still has wrong thoughts about him! Awww even daadima is guilty of her state and blames maan solely for her state! Poor maan no one was there to comfort him of the loss when vicky came! Poor guy has changed and has been turned inside out and they are still doubting whether he has changed or not... So now everyone blames themselves in one way or the other for Geets state :( Lets see what Maan does to make up? I am really curious about the future storyline Though this may be my last comment here but as soon as i come back i will deffo read this :D cont soon love you and bye :)Edited by Miss.Mars - 11 years ago
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Mars

res res res me phaaasssttt

wow you are fast ๐Ÿ˜†