Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -shenz-

this one is next... *pakka*

okiz...😃
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

||CHAPTER 1||

She hopped on her bed after a tiring day at the office. she kicked off her shoes still lying on the bed. ryt now all she needed was to get some sleep. the only time she spends dreaming abt Rey.

but it seemed that her fate had sumthing else for her.

Swayam entered her room, "hey Kria" 

"hey Swayam. how come u here?"she asked still not in a mood to get up from her bed. 

"seems someone's hell tired" swayam said looking at her

"what do u expect? after working with that Taani, who is such a ðŸ¤¬...

I dont get it how can she be Rey's cousin? She is nothing less but all time 🤬    just because Rey is hospitalized she is taking the advantage.. Ms. wannabe 

oops sorry, I shudn't abuse her in front of u... after all she is ur gud frnd... who is always after me n my bestie, who unfortunately is ur girlfriend but do u give damn to it? I guess no" all the time he was trying to say something but she didn't let him, she was just going on n on... he was getting pissed...

"hell, Rey is so ryt... u r such a baatcutter" he screamed on top of his lungs, she got up frm the bed... It was more than a  month she didn't hear from Rey as he was hospitalized..

meanwhile sharon enters

"listen u (pointing at Swayam) just coz u r my frnd doesnt give the ryt to call me baatcutter... its only n only Rey who has the ryt to call me that... get that straight" Swayam gulped hard to see her in this avtaar... her most usual yet scary avtaar... Junior Jhansi ki Rani ðŸ˜†

"Kria chill... y r u threatening him?" Sharon inquired just to receive a glare followed by kria's lecture

"as if u dont know... well y do I explain anything to u... u r getting married to my Rey in a few months n u want me to explain things to u... u know what u guys r getting the hell out of me.. in the office its that Taani who tries to bossy n here I have u guys around planning ur wedding with my Rey." she let out her frustration.

Taani being bossy wasn't a matter of concern for her bt Sharon-Rey getting married was definitely something that made her worried.

"uffo!!! my dearie u wud have known that me n ur Rey ain't getting married if u wud have let Swayam speak" Sharon said with a pout. "yeah!!" Swayam added.

"what really? I mean, how? when?" she asked reflecting her excitement.

"hold on... hold on.." Sharon tried to make her normal "actually we n Rey told Aunty everything abt it all being a trap that was just set up to make the girl whom Rey loves realize ur feelings for him... n dont worry Aunty or Rey are not aware that the girl is none other than u" she explained her

"n how did she react?" she asked confusingly

"she is all okay with it" said Swayam and then they had a group hug.

"yayiee m so happy... finally I dont have to worry abt anything... but Rey? I mean he isn't discharged yet" she sighed but SwaRon consoled her

"now u guys leave as I really need to get some sleep" she aid pushing them out of her room

SwaRon met Vicky in the living room.  "hey guys. Howz Angel's mood?" he was nervous. "whats the matter? y r uasking abt it?" swayam questioned back. "wanted to talk to her... its important" Vicky kept his fingers crossed.

"no need of that Vicky (points at his fingers, his face beamed) she is tired, needs some rest... I guess better talk to her in the morning" she suggested

"but sumthing seems to be fishy" she said with her brow raised. "its abt Neha" he said in a low tone..

"oh girlfriend matter n all ha!! well then its only ur Angel who can be ur savior" she teased him. n Swayam joined in as well...

please do leave ur comments n hit the like tab

sorry for the errors... didn't proof read it

for further PMs like n comment

PS: resers better unres
Edited by -shenz- - 11 years ago
-CRJ- thumbnail
res

unres

me first yippie 🥳

Luv yaa

specially tere liye 

see me unresing now only

baaki ke kal tak ho jaayenge

holiday u see ðŸ˜†

well im totally confused shonu

rey met with an accident right coz of which kriya was sad as he dnt remember her

bt how come she behaves like dis after dat...??

wat is it...??? so confusing..,.!!!!

well as i got to know is taani is being bossy over kriya n vicky wanna meet her regarding any issue with neha

baaki ka mere sare ke upar se gaya 
Edited by abhiyakreya - 11 years ago
Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
again m late...!!!

oofff...
-CRJ- thumbnail
shonu for u... 

me off to read the update