Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anything - I will even offer my wardrobe !!! Anything but this please...😆Originally posted by: diva.deluxe
Hahahah I really hope that's true. But walking in minidresses wouldn't be appropriate for Khushi's character. But I'd love to see her in something more fancy. Anjali wears the most beautiful saris, why can't Khushi wear something of that sort?
😃 Yeah.. I mean if Sanaya can look good in current dresses - she will definitely look better in better outfits !!! 😉Originally posted by: shalarshi
you r so clever yarr really !! u really gave a smile on my face cos of this post!! hehe!! i really hope to c her in this.. shit-all .. khushi will look much better in that short dress
😆 Thanks !Originally posted by: PlovesArshi
Totally agree with you! 👍🏼