Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😃Originally posted by: sarunrocking
😆🤣😉😊
Hmm.. I have to agree..Originally posted by: enjoyurself
dekhiye ji mai aa gayi😆...hayiii she will look damn sexy in dat dress😉..but sp will not allow our bahus in dis attire😆
😃 I think they can't change it for no reason.. and here they found a reason !! *hopefully.. keeping my fingers crossed* 😛Originally posted by: meghapriyanka
i agree 😉
u r savior of our hopes, dn't ever loose hopesOriginally posted by: ipkkndholic
😃 I think they can't change it for no reason.. and here they found a reason !! *hopefully.. keeping my fingers crossed* 😛
Thank you THank you.. I will need support to keep that spirit alive !!Originally posted by: meghapriyanka
u r savior of our hopes, dn't ever loose hopes
yeah despite of her pathetic married life..she still manages to wear matching nail paints,bright designer saris,branded jwelleries & what not..kon kahega use dekhkar dat she is Dukhiyari,bechari😆Originally posted by: ipkkndholic
Hmm.. I have to agree..
Only single mothers, wives who have thrown-out their husbands - are allowed good outfits / looks..Do you notice how Anjali has been experimenting with her hair-styles? And her new wardrobe - She is one lucky gal in the cast ! 😳