MG SS My Hot Professor Thread 5 - Page 53

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Remya_Pillai

i wrote the part but net is troubling me..  i think i won't b able to update to day...but no worries i have started to write the next update too.. so tomorrow double update..
and ya its full of maaneet's outings..(predate)

double update wow... will be waiting
hi thanks 4 da pm n wonderful update! Loved it! Superbly written! Maan taking care of Geet! Maan kisses her n Meera sees n Maan den kisses her ! Maan teasing Meera ! Geet happy! She is back @ college! Steve notices her happiness! Maan picks her up! Sam fakes n steve picks her up! Update wen u can dear! Willl wait! Thanks ! sorry 4 late lieks n comments!
Nice update 😊Offcourse 'll wait  ...its one of my fav story ,plz don't take long ..thanks
Tomorrow aa gaya
Double update kaha hai
waiting for double update  dear
Thanku Guys for the comments and likes... love u all...

The following 272 member(s) liked the above post:
yash_bd, nimmi26vydehifarhana1234yashvijaysinghjasmeen64dpurvanavyanissisimran2608Maanceysatyasree89PoonamTsheetalvasageeta1803crazyfanofdsdvshanmanjuzil143cukishkabslocksmady2483sdg26jooorostkash53cryskentmaangeetforeverrohini8786Smartangelannbellangle_gudiaashwimaaneethottyangelgayathripriyankishitamoresravanthi93coolkiwisinghiskinng94star432TheSunShinequeenbee001payal.gupta177neetugarg123aahhh--Yashvi--pearl.whiterumana88kainturakiranSofirahikalabhasRosmithasushloveLavz.Da.WordGURTI369kavitha05GURTI143virus14mitali10gurtimuskaansudipa81KhusluvsmaaneetabjeyanishnalASMITTgawjusangelmagicbooksuhaarabiasweet-mishtynat10Smile90maanlvsgeetRitikakateneel11saroKoolsmileajolieaparnapodurilovebirdsmaneetaisha_1998minnurajsarah_zaishazaidi98preet.harmanPujanaulalovepoosruthi8priyankasweet21mishtimohabbatAnnu8193rizwanaqKomaLSunnyyash21lathaauangeeshwiskhanlakshmisalvadiangelarafshabnam22dreamy4everbhakbhartifannonabebualankritamehtapallavisarkarcoolsalehaLadyArwenanjalisen85Yellowtullipspari_jyothikam-g19pamilRihanna4allMSgayatriashuvarssshhcutemishtibhawna02Angel-33tabby999pingu.tingupixelflower620fatema_007cutestar12Shilalipisoorlovemaneetkeerthi90basrihumazubanNeejuneha512sneha137princesssarahnajmaDGVinsh23SweetestParinityamanjuahujamoni6262Cherishhleena63CiaMaaneetDiva7-Dimples-LILY111144AameraMoody_BarbieYellingCharmmaya7payal12priya_ya1408TANHA_HCutieSanayasanam1234udreams-realitypari1689zariya123lehrvalli30sobia4maaneet-lakshmi-geetsrir.maanarunsunita_gmits_me.Priya2000.Trisha4evr-niti-pearl_warriorHanishadevirashmi.vaish68KasiKasianky_sd_soniafantesyjyo_ksgdeewanimansi.tripathiNH1971CrystalSayaanushaarjajssoodMayamaanushankitvcprema_kssweetysaran-eiya-esheenaramyayuppykuhu18shinseenkareena32amalu123sam78kiran99Alicia2001anshimanshiksasilovebapu18MyInfatuationzanjucoolPaintedSkyAnu_RputhmemyselfndIAsh1991aakritisri1111harshithaaaCutieTejufreya123maanharawesomepoojauteemgcddfandazzlingdivzgill123ana1411KINGKHANFAN--Fairy--priyadarshini64maaneetmaahimel420Jeba.RahmanDesigirls12gargi123295lil.mizz.smexiidisha_Maan.GCSONOMAKTER1jasraj123arpitajiammu5Aasminalove2_soma-padma-NANDY_BRUpreethiaRaDMG25sdlife19tushti-kiranritzy09--Ratna--shafyyymaanmeet1ambbihamisty_drastifant_areebflowers4ukhwaishfansonu4everkomlikadumas-Priti11-bhanu_rekhagmaaniqraTheDarkKnightrsroopalimeena..Shalvesona-raiabinash079Gcs-girl-dia-tamanna1391dona86kkiddooshrutheAjayMaaneet_ViduMadhuri53TyroMonaLovesMaanreachsky2011drrose31dolly10--Neelam--spvdZee_News

(Banner credit goes to Monika. Thanku so much for an other lovely banner dear..love u..😃)

Part 28

Can u believe the gr8 Geet Handa woke up at 5 just for her hot boyfriend!!! Nahi na!! even me too!! But wat to do, he s worth it! So the situations v r going for an outing today and it vl start at 6. He told me it's a kind of pre date outing. No dress code. So that means I can wear anything comfortable. I opted for a white shirt and light brown loose fitted shorts. My hair was tied in a pony with few hair strands falling over my face. He likes it that way!! He will pick me at 6 and so I m waiting at the door steps for him. Gautam s fast asleep and he told not bother to call him. I can go with maan anywhere. Kya bhai mili hai!! Suddenly I felt some weird caressing in my leg and when I look down I saw the neighbour's doggy licking my leg. Eww!! I started to run and shout but the dog was hell behind me. I hate dogs and I m so afraid of it. I bumped into sum1 and from the scent I can feel the owner and I wrapped my legs jumping on him.

Maan.. doggy.. shoo..go away..

Geet.. its just a dog…

No maan…its not just a dog.. it's a LICKY DOG..  usko kaho na go away from me..

First u get off from me dear..

Nope..

And I hugged him tightly. I m still unaware of the intimate situation.

Mishty.. dekho its gone…

I peeped thru his neck and glanced around. Thankgod!! Its gone.

Thanku so much maan..

And I kissed his cheeks slightly. He tightened his arms around me and that's when our position stuck me. I looked at him and he was smiling at me naughtily. His lips were leaning down and I thot of sumthg more naughty. I slid my arms around his neck and ran my finger thru his air touching my lips with his. I felt his hands clutching me more tightly as I deepened the kiss. His soft lips fit perfectly into mine. I traced his lower lips with my tongue and I felt like kissing him everywhere. Controlling my desires I abruptly stopped the kiss making him anting more and then I jumped from him and pushed him down. Nw he was lying on the floor frowning. Suddenly gautam opened the door and looked at us confusingly especially maan.

Hey dude.. what r u doing down there?

I chuckled slightly and maan gave me a fake angry glare.

Umm.. woh.. I was just seeing the view of the house from here. U noe its amazing.

Gautam scratched his head and I was trying hard to control my laugh.

o.. okay.. I heard sum sound.. anyways u carry on or are u still planning to lay there?

Maan got up and uttered a bye quickly and went out. Oh no! I hope he s not that angry. Giving a quick hug to gautam I went behind maan.

We were riding in a jeep and I saw some food and other thing stuffed at the back. He was still angry.

Maan.. gussa ho?

He remained silent.

Acha baba sorry.. I vl do anything.. pls don't stop talking to me.

I looked at him with my famous puppy dog face. He looked at me and grinned.

Anything?

Uh..oh!!

Any—thing..

Good… I vl ask later. Nw we will visit your first surprise.

We were in outskirts and I dint recognize the place. It was full of trees and when the jeep stopped my jaw hit the floor. It was a beautiful lake and a small house was there facing it. the sun rays won't reach here and thus it gave a romantic effect. I felt overwhelmed and glanced at his way. He was giving me a nervous smile. I went and caressed his cheek before giving a small peck feeling contented with the surprise.

It looks really amazing.. thanku..

You really like it?

Yes..

His nervous smile turned into a dazzling one and held my hand and drag me to the place where a blanket was spread out. He took the basket and pulled out plates and food items. It was pasta, some sandwiches and juice. After having our cute breakfast we laid down there enjoying the morning.

Tell me about urself maan..

Myself?

Ya.. u noe everything about me.. but I noe nothing.. batao na..

Ok.. u noe about my parents and their business stuff. Most importantly my sweety. she means world to me. she always wanted me to get married soon so that she can spoil her grandchildren. And u got the trailor that day,rt?

I nodded and chuckled.

Then my brother vicky, he s so sweet. He love to draw paintings. He drew ur paint instantly when I described about u. I was shocked to c that painting. I still wonder hw he drew that without seeing u. he was the one who named u cupcake.

Cupcake!! Y?

That means sweet and innocent and u r the one.

I felt myself smiling.

U noe geet I used to want to b a professor, but I have never told that any1 b4 except gautam.

I was surprised.

But I picked my path for business myself. I saw my dad struggling to make the business to the best level all the while and his dream s my takeover of it from his hands.

And wat abt ur dream maan?

My dream!! Its my family's happiness. They have done a lot to me. if I say my love towards teaching they vl definitely agree. But my dad's dream vl cum to an end. Aur waise bhi I m living my dream dear. c this 2 yrs I vl live my dream life to the fullest as a professor. U r the reason for my ds dream cum true.

He was looking at me tenderly. This man always amazes me with his words.

U r so sweet maan.

I noe.

I was now above him and touched his cheek softly.

I can't hold it any more maan.. I love u..

Hmm.. I noe.. wait what?

I love u..

I closed my eyes and brushed my lips with his. I traced my tongue along his lower lip and he opened his mouth for the entry. His hands went into my hair as I deepened the kiss. He pulled me onto him as he lowered onto blanket and our mouth continued to explore each other. His hands trailed down the sides until it lingered at the edge of my shirt. I smiled at him giving the permission and soon his hands found the skin of my waist. We both let out a soft gasp as his fingers trailed up and down my spine causing my body to arch into his. I was starting to moan uncontrollably. He flipped us over carefully and his eyes was clouded with desire. He leaned down and kissed me with so much passion that a small whimper escaped my lips. Then he placed his head on crook of my neck and said softly.

u have no idea how much I want u.

Then wats stopping u Mr.Khurrana?

PS: Next part s cumg soon.. after 2pm..(Indian tym). And i hope ds was a romantic one. kyun divzi??😉

Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list.

awesomeee and amazinggg
Edited by maaniqra - 11 years ago
that was amazing 

loved it 

waiting for more parts
Wow... That was full on maaneet...

Loved it yaar... Their cute fights... the way they tease each other is just completely awesome... 

Geet actually pushed him on floor... oh my god... ðŸ˜† and the reasoning maan gave to Gautam... ðŸ¤£ Seriously these two are crazy

I was wondering about cup cake... and u just let that out... and both are into passion... and u stopped there... ðŸ˜³

cant wait for the next in the afternoon... lovely one..