glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey,
as much as i liked watching JDLJ yesterday, i can't deny the fact that Nach Baliye takes the lead all the way. Nach Baliye was full of energy, colourful and the judges, in my opinion were fair. Somehow i feel Shilpa just looks good. i didn't hear her give any substantial comments. Farah was fine on the technical aspects. Shilpa is a good dancer no doubt. Sony just wanted a hot bollywood female celebrity, trying to copy Nach Baliye's Malaika Arora Khan. But Malaika has brains and gave veryyyy interesting suggestions.

In Nach Baliye, along with the participants, they complimented the choreographers too. But in JDLJ, most of the time they totally ignored the choreographers. it was only Donji who got praised. they didn't get as much comments frm the judges as the stars. so how are they going to improve? i've seen other versions of the same show abroad entitled "Dance Floor". it's the same concept but the choreographers and the stars get equal recognition for their efforts and they give suggestions vividly to choreographers.. It's a competition between 8 stars and 8 choreographers. i found it quite unfair tht the choreographers didnt receive as much comments as the stars.

so i think for me, Nach Baliye is better. but who knows? maybe i'll start liking JLDJ more soon .. heh, which programme do u prefer?
Edited by glamourous - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
havent watched NB regularly but from wht i saw ..this is similar to it.. 😛
indianman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its lil too early for us to compare it with NB. As NB is one season old

But i like this format too..Its wat we need in INDIA right now, too much of filmi based dance shows lately..

This introduces the western dance to wider audience of INDIA.