Tight Slap for Shruti....Go Parvati- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

12

Views

2.8k

Users

13

Frequent Posters

Sasha4eva thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#11
I think parvati was totally RIGHT in slapping Shruti and shruti totally DESERVED it. Shruti has never wanted to see what parvati felt about the marriage, what she was really going through.

I mean come on Parvati is always declaring that how much Om means to her even after the death and has said soo much times that Om and her relationship becomes stronger day by day and what she is doing and even is living for Om, how can shruti all of sudden think her mother is happy with mehra???

Instead Shruti just choice to build fake relations, and what shocks me more is how shruti was more close to OM and than she was to parvati has all of sudden forgotten Om?? and thinks suyesh as a father figure???

As a daugther it was her 'farz' to be the first one to object to the wedding between mehra and parvati??? She should have tried to find out what parvati was doing thew way Gunn did I mean in true sense Gunn is doing what Shruti should have done. And then Shruti saying i dont want to call you mother to parvati was plain sick and disgusting I just hate shruti for doing that. 🤢
Edited by Sasha4eva - 20 years ago
eklayvafan1 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: ishan2003

she trusted gunn because gunn already knew and saw that parvati was marrying for a reason, so she made parvati give her kasam...whereas shruti was on a totally different tangent...shruti has never been on my top fav characters list anyway.

I totally agree with you shruti deserved it and should have got more slaps from parvati. Mehra is spoiling the mother and daugther relation he sucks big time🤢

33789 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#13
Hey come on.. I feel bad for Shruti . I have never liked her character as she is always crying for something or the other (as if she is Ashu's age). But she did follow Parvati's footsteps and found the person who was wrong and got slapped for it. Parvati deserves it if Shruti becomes closer to Suyesh. Do you think she will be in the front to prove him innocent?

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".