Poll
Rate today's episode-19th Oct
Date | Episode Summary | IFR(India Forum ratings) | Number of Votes | What it actually means |
17/10/12 Wednesday | Khushi saves Aarav from kidnappers+ Arnav meets Sheetal | 5.75 | 190 | poor |
18/10/12 Thursday | Arnav pacifies Khushi after Kidnapping fight | 7.9 | 169 | Below average |
19/10/12 Friday | ||||
22/10/12 Monday | ||||
23/10/12 Tuesday |

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I welcome you with my open heart Because you are my light, my sunshine I don't give a damn of right or wrong With this promise, I"l make you...
~ Arnav-Khushi ...Hamesha~ By:Mysticaldivine. “I can listen no longer in silence. I must speak to you by such means as are within my reach. You...
727