Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks alot Dear for the WU! Couldn't stop myself from reading it, Because its taking Ages to Download.  Thanks again. Much appreciated.😊
-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the appreciation guys! πŸ€—
I am just waiting for the next episode! curious!!! ☺️☺️
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

tanx for the written updt dear..waiting for the rest...m also from India n don't have permision to download the epi n watch it..I have to wait for TV premire..n now they r showing S4 n next month they will air S3...S4 will come next year so I have to read the epis...😭

heyy...m also from india...
n u r saying k u can' t download the episode...bt my brother downloaded the episode on the nxt day ..that is oct 12...n  i watched the video without any break...so u can download...
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnxxx a lott for the update...😊
-Niky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampyrgirlricha

n u r saying k u can' t download the episode...bt my brother downloaded the episode on the nxt day ..that is oct 12...n  i watched the video without any break...so u can download...

She means she doesnt have the permission to download it at home hon!😳
-Niky- thumbnail
@vini, loved to see you here! πŸ€—
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vampyrgirlricha

yeah Nikki is right..my father don't like any Vampire,werewolf,witch,ghost stuff n he always tried to stop me..so I don't have the permission to dwnld it n watch..m watching S2 right now n he always said y u can't listend to me...y u always have to watch this stuff when I don't like it..πŸ˜›..but what can I do..I love this stuffs...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...n the more he tried to keep me away from this the more attracted to them..😳