PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
No more posting let me do this before confusion happens again
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Part Seven

"Did you not hear me the first time? I want our baby!" Khushi screeched out shaking Arnav by his shoulders who was currently shell shocked.

"Arnav I want you to be the father of my child" Khushi screamed out once again slapping him across the face, bringing him back to earth.

"Khushi are you mad? We can't!" Arnav tried to reason with her his voice rising.

"Why not? You made me feel like I was pregnant and now when I went a baby you are refusing me. Why?" Khushi demanded answers from him shaking him constantly, battling against his chest with her petite hands.

"End of discussion, you are not pregnant and won't be" Arnav curtly answered banging the door shut behind him as he stormed away, not spotting Lavanya who was hiding in the corner listening to their heated conversation.

Khushi stood there, a whirl of emotions flooding through her body. Happy that she wasn't going to be a mother at such a young age but a slight pain making it's way through. She wanted Arnav's baby even though she hadn't admitted it, she wanted to be the mother of his child. He caused her heart to beat erratically messing up her pulse rate; the way he stared into her eyes forced her to flutter them shut to prevent herself from falling.

Now she had just been told he was teasing her and she wasn't pregnant. But after all the time they spent together Khushi wanted to be a mother she now wanted his child. He had put her hopes up saying he would be with her throughout every stage of her pregnancy and now she was going to make sure he got her pregnant.

"Khushi?" Lavanya's distant voice became clearer as she heard footsteps stop behind her.

"La?" Khushi asked her eyes widening with shock, her face draining from colour.

"What's going on Khushi?" Lavanya asked her with her arms placed on her hips her eyes narrowing down on Khushi.

"Nothing La. Nothing" Khushi replied quickly wiping the small tears that were forming in her eyes.

"I heard everything Khushi, everything" Lavanya bitterly replied, her head shaking in disappointment.

"How could you not tell me you knew Arnav from before and he nearly got you pregnant? Lavanya yelled at her firing the questions out at her like a bullet.

"Listen to me once, I didn't tell you because I was ashamed, ashamed I thought I slept with him whilst I was drunk. That night I was totally wasted and I then met Arnav and it seemed to me as though we slept together." Khushi replied revealing the truth.

"Then I was feeling sick and I was told I was pregnant and I went along with it and told Arnav who seemed okay with it saying he would look after me but then today he came in and told me I wasn't pregnant and it just him teasing me" Khushi added ending the story.

"But you cried to him begging him to make you pregnant. Why on earth would you do that?" Lavanya blasted her.

"I was starting to feel loved and I felt as though there was life growing within me and I felt alive. It's hard to explain" Khushi silently cried out, Lavanya pulling her into her arms.

"Don't cry" Lavanya soothed her.

"What do you want to do?" La asked her.

"This is the end of me and Arnav" Khushi confidently replied.

"I know you have a crush on him Lavanya but I can say there will be nothing more between me and Arnav from now on" Khushi smiled at faintly.

"I just have a little crush on him nothing else Khushi, I am pretty sure I can find someone else" La giggled out grabbing Khushi out the room who was still lost in her own thoughts.

Arnav was furiously going through some papers, his mind lost in Khushi's thoughts. She had smacked him as well slapping him demanding a baby from him. What had made her change so much that she dying for a child?

He knew he was wrong in mocking her and teasing her about pregnant but he couldn't help but feel drawn to her. Her mesmerising beauty seemed to capture his heart from the first sight and now he was in no means of letting her go. Even if that meant riling her up and today he had driven her over the edge.

Groaning inwardly, Arnav banged his head against the desk trying to figure out what to do next. He had left Khushi hanging and pegged it away not able to control his haywire emotions. He was pleased no one would come to know about this little teasing game he played on Khushi and was worried about her next move.

Hearing his door creak open he glanced him noticing a petrifying Khushi walk in slowly towards him, her head bent low and tears streaming down her face.

"Khushi? Are you okay?" Arnav gapsed out rushing towards her side pulling her chin upwards.

Before Arnav could see her face clearly and in depth Khushi had forced her lips on to Arnav's pulling him down for a passionate teeth clattering kiss. She kissed him smack full on his lips shocking the wits out of him, it took him time to process what she was doing. After feeling lips drive against his he snaked his arms around her waist pulling her into him. He heard moan into the kiss when his hands caressed the skin underneath her top, taking this as a hint Arnav thrust his tongue into her mouth battling with hers for dominance. Khushi's fingers raked through his hair, pulling it and fisting a fist full in her palms.

Gosh the way he kissed her caused her heart to stop beating. Breaking away for air Khushi stared at his swollen lips before uttering the words.

"I want our baby"

Once again Arnav was shocked, he thought she may have been joking but now he realised she really did want the baby.

"Khushi! How many times do I have to tell you we can't" Arnav replied frustrated.

"Oh really Mr Raizada" Khushi replied swaying her hips seductively in his direction.

"By the end of this week I will make sure you make me pregnant" Khushi adamantly answered him stomping her foot on the ground like a toddler.

"Are you insane?" Arnav yelled, feeling Khushi's hand snake across his middle.

Her plan was to seduce him...

How was he going to survive?

I KNOW I took forever, but I was very busy. I know my update wasn't as good as the other's girls but I tried my best. Hope you all enjoyed it. Leave us your comments. Oh and not proof read, in a rush to head off for a party.

Adios.

Edited by Aveiro - 11 years ago
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
r

Me first! πŸ˜†

Edit:

Thank you first for not turning Lavanya evil. Our resident La would have hated it. πŸ˜›

So, Khushi really wants  a baby with him? It wasn't something said because she was emotionally overwhelmed?

She has a plan to seduce him?

Crazy gal! Wants to be pregnant at this age? Soni ask her to study. You know why I am asking you to do this πŸ˜‰. She needs love, I am telling you...

La since you are next, tell me she will succeed or he will remember he is her professor?

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 11 years ago
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Finally 2nd on ur update n on 1st page feels blessed..

Awesome one..
y Arnav does nt want a baby???
awww lavanya is a frend for life..
cant wait to see Khushi seducing Arnav..
waiting
continue soon
Edited by rkapoor1382 - 11 years ago
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Khushi!!!Why couldn't she just go ahead & seduce him right there & then in his office!!!Why did she have to give him a heads up saying she wanted to get pregnant...still? πŸ˜‘
The way Arnav was going he wouldn't even have thought about protection or anything☺️

Crazy update, Liya!!!πŸ‘Well worth the drama preceding it!πŸ˜‰
Edited by farah53 - 11 years ago
jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah so we're here!
πŸ˜†