ahsaaspyarka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
waitinggg...plsss update soonnn
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Part 25 

It was a month for the deadly incident and slowly the life was normal to the Khuranna's and Handa's. The three restarted their college while their security was much more than the previous with almost all well trained guards whom Khan Saab had hired from the best agency after getting them passed with his tests which was much more difficult for them. Khan Saab was back after getting no information about the contract killer as there was no single proof about the person who had hired him. This had made Maan and Khan Saab more alert as they were still unknown to the enemy and when Maan narrated him about the attack on Vicky at hospital Khan Saab was burning in anger and this somewhat confirmed tat the person was keeping a close watch on their movements and this made them more tensed. Khan Saab had also tighten the security for other family members but still all were kept away from the real truth tat Vicky was again tried to kill. Prem was informed about it and was more worried now for their family. They had discussed much and finally arrived at a conclusion and were right now here to discuss their plan without making it obvious to others while the Khuranna's and Handa's were shocked to see tat their two sons had called them for a meeting.

Rajveer: Hmm… so Maan Singh Khuranna and Prem Handa care to explain tat why did you both call all of us here at KM. You know na tat the Raichands are supposed to be at Handa's for lunch.

Prem: Bade Papa.. you don't need to worry. I have informed them to come at the Mansion here but a bit late.

Mohinder: Ohhh.. so you have already shifted the plan. So wat was so important.

Vicky, Geet and Annie were being bored with this oldie meeting and wanted to get out from the place but Geet was shut up by a glare from Maan.

Maan: Vicky.. stop trying all those excuses of getting out from here. I need everyone to listen to me and Prem. Do you get it.

Geet: do you get it.. dekho kaise aankhe deekha raha hain.

Maan: Geeet…….

Geet kept her finger on her lips showing him tat she was shut while Maan passed another glare to her.

Prem: do you have anything to say Annie.

Annie: No… you can continue.. waise bhi app dono ki baatein Business par shuru hoti hain aur ushi par khatm. So its better we keep our mouth shut.

Prem: Good. (he turns to the elders) So… there's some serious issue to be handled right

now.

Dadima: Wats the matter Prem. Is everything fine.

Prem: Dadima.. as you know tat Vicky and Geet were being shot and it was preplanned. We are yet to know who is behind it even though the killer is dead.

Rajveer: We know Prem and for tat you both have increased the security na.. so wats the problem now.

Prem: we are shifting from the mansion and haveli to a much bigger place called KHURANNA- HANDA HAVELI at xyz street.

Everyone was shocked by hearing it.

Mohinder: Wat the hell is this Prem. You very well know tat the Mansion and Haveli are very close to us and were passed from generations.

Maan: its final chote papa. We have already done with all this and we are shifting soon after Prem and Annie gets married tat is just two weeks time.

Priya: Wat.. two weeks and who are you to fix all this Maan. are the elders alive or not.

Maan: Mom.. I said its final and there is no way tat we can cancel it.

Rano: But Maan.. Annie hasn't finished her college yet.

Prem: She can finish it after wedding Maa but right now we have to do this. As you all say tat these two houses are ancestral so we decided tat the wedding will take place here the very same day we will be shifting to Khuranna-Handa Haveli.

Rajveer: When you both have decided everything than why do you need to tell us. Just give us the orders.

Maan: Dad… why don't you understand.

Rajveer: Understand.. wat Maan tat our boys are forcing their decision on us.

Maan: Than you may think as you want.

Annie: But m not ready. I don't want to get into the marriage unless and until I finish my college and I was done with this earlier.

Maan: Annie.. you are not suppose to speak here.

Annie: Ohh really Bhai.. when You and Prem decide about me and you say I cant say wat I want. Did you both ask me.

Maan: Annie…

Annie: Why Bhai.. why cant you just understand tat m yet not ready for it.

Maan: Annie.. I dont want a word from you now. Just sit where you are.

Rajveer: Maan… did you forget tat its her life. she has full say on it.

Maan: Dad.. one day she has to get married to Prem than why not now.

Mohinder: Maan its not about the marriage but you know she had said it earlier too tat she will complete her studies and settle down.

Prem: Papa.. we are not against her college and life. she is free to do wat she wants but its necessary tat before we shift we get married. So tat you all don't feel bad tat neither of your children's married in these houses.

Rano: Prem… but wats the necessary for all this. why cant we just live here like we do.

Prem: Maa.. its for security and I don't want to say anything further. Maan and me have decided it and its done. No more arguments on it.

Maan: and tats not all after we shift I will announce my engagement the very next day after Prem and Annie's wedding and will get married to Geet within a month.

Geet: No… I…

Maan: Sit down Geet. I have not finished.

Geet: but..

Prem: Geet sit down…

Maan: I know its too early but we have to do it to ensure tat all are safe and staying under one roof without getting married will not be approved by you all so first Prem and Annie and after a month me and Geet but first I will announce about us and I hope tat none of you have a problem with it.

Dadima: Do we have any say here Maan. Haan Prem..

Maan: I have finished wat I had to say and I would believe tat none are against this.

Prem: I to believe the same.

All were shocked and more than tat they were angry on Maan and Prem for making them agree with their thoughts. They could not say anything when all was decided while Geet and Annie were angry on it and were still against but they knew tat they could not do anything. Soon the Raichands arrived and could sense the air but kept mum on it. They started on casual talks while Dev' eyes were trying to locate Geet who was nowhere near them. His eye has been kept away from her for a month now and he wanted to feast them with her look.

Ek aisi havash thi uske aankho mein..

Ek aisi havash thi, jo Geet ko jaala sakthi thi

Ek aisi havash thi, par ush havash ko jaane kab samna karna pade..

Ek aise aashiq se, jo har khadam Geet ka Saaya bana rehta hain.

Vishal and Mona Raichand were giving looks at each other and signaling them to start their talk for which they were here. It was odd as today they could not speak wat they wanted when it did not go unnoticed by Dadima.

Dadima: Vishal.. do you want to say something. Main kab se dekh rahi hoo.. tum aur Mona ek duje ko ishare karte jaa rahe ho.

Vishal: Haan Maaji.. I mean me and Mona.. I mean don't know how to say want we have

to.

Rajveer: Oye.. Vishal since when did you think before saying anything.

Vishal: Rajveer.. I really don't know how should I start. I mean wat will Mohinder think about it.

Mohinder: Vishal.. is there any problem. Please Yaar.. just say it and than lets decide wat will I say.

Mona: Rano.. I really don't know.. whether this is right or not but the day I have seen Geet I have this carving for her.

Rano and Priya: Geet… wat is with Geet.

Mona: Don't get me wrong but.. I just want to say tat.. Vishal.. please…

Dadima: you both are making us worried.

Vishal: Mohinder.. we are here for Geet. I mean  for Dev and Geet's proposal.

Maan: Wat the hell is this. how dare you even think about Geet. Out from here right now..

All were shocked by hearing and shivered a bit by Maan high tone and than looked at the Raichands who were just staring at Maan but he was nowhere to stop.

Maan: You.. just out from here. And forget tat you ever knew any Khuranna's and Handa's

Geet, Vicky and Annie who were inside were shocked to hear Maan shouting and they came running when they heard Maan insulting the Raichand's.

Rajveer: Maan.. behave yourself..

Maan: behave.. How dare they talk about Geet Dad.. how dare they even let this thought to come in their mind.

Vishal: Rajveer.. I did not think tat your son will be insulting us and why is he shouting. We are here for Handa's not anything related to Khuranna's.

Maan: Handa's ohhh really.. but you are highly mistaken Mr. Vishal Raichand to say tat there is nothing related to us.

Prem: Maan.. calm down..

Vishal: he really needs it.. Rajveer.. your son does need some values to learn tat he is not suppose to talk in between when elders talk. Wat does he think he is.

Prem: Mr. Raichand I agree tat Maan did shout but you are no one to say tat. so mind your words before you say.

Mona: Wat wrong did we say. We just kept a proposal for Dev and Geet's marriage.

Geet who was now shocked kept looking at Maan while Vicky and Annie passed looks to the Raichands filled with anger. Maan who was now hell angry pulled Geet harshly to him wrapping his hand around her, squeezing her waist hurting her.

Maan: Here.. Geet Handa.. soon to be Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khuranna, Mr. Vishal Raichand. Wat.. Mrs.. Geet Maan Singh Khuranna.. wife of Maan Singh Khuranna.

Dev's eyes spitted fire, a fire that was ready to burn Maan while the glasses in his hands were crushed into pieces at if it was nothing. He kept looking at the hand of Maan tat was now deeply on her waist bring her more closely to her body.

Maan: Mrs. Maan Singh Khuranna.. do you get… or you need some more to get tat straight in your heads.

Vishal: Looks like you are forcing her Maan.

Prem: You are highly mistaken here. Its you who are forcing yourself and your so-called thoughts on us.

Mona: Mohinder Bhai saab I never thought tat Maan is the one who decides for your daughter when her parents are alive.

Vishal: Yes Mohinder.. how disgusting its looks tat you daughter is being held by a man in front of you.

Mohinder: Shut Up Vishal. Not a word more about my Daughter. And yes its Maan who decides for my Daughter. Its Maan who has full rights on our Geet. its Maan who decides wat she will do.

Rajveer: And as far as Maan holding her in front of us.. we don't care as she belongs to him since her birth. But m sorry I never thought tat you would say such things about our Daughter.

Mona: Really.. you find it so..

Priya: Mona.. maanthe hain Maan and Prem were rude but its natural for them when it comes to their family and specially to Geet. but you and your husband pointed towards her character which is not right.

Maan: Khan Saab… Khan Saab…get them out from here right now.. I don't want these Raichands anywhere near us.

Khan Saab was all set for it. He kindly requested them to move while Dev was just having his eyes on Maan and Geet. Vishal and Mona felt insulted to be thrown out like tat and kept cursing them while Rajveer was hell angry on Maan for his behaviour.

Rajveer: Maan.. wat do you think you were doing.

Maan: how dare they even think about Geet. I will just kill them Dad. I will just.

Rajveer was now angrier and without saying anything he just slapped Maan for the very first time in his life while all others just kept quite.

Rajveer: Don't Maan. they just said wat they wanted to say and I did not think tat you would react so immature.

Maan: Immature.. is it Dad.

Rajveer: Wats wrong with you Maan. I have warned you many times control your anger. Why cant you just do it.

Maan: control… you mean any person come and have an eye on Geet and you say control. Wats wrong with you Dad.

Rajveer: Eye.. they just wanted..

Maan: Wanted to get married Geet to tat bloody Dev Raichand.. haan Dad.

Dadima: Stop It Maan.. stop it Rajveer. Just stop it here. Its over.. they are gone.

Rajveer: I warn you Maan I warn you again control yourself or it will destroy everything.

Maan: I don't care..

Rajveer: When did you Maan.. When did you..

Priya: Bas.. Enough…

Mohinder goes near Rajveer and puts his hand on his shoulder taking him away while Rano takes Dadima and Priya. Prem looks at Annie and signals her to take Geet and Vicky away from there.  Prem comes forward and looks at Maan.

Prem: Maan.. wats wrong. Maan.

Maan: I don't know Prem.. I just don't know. Whenever I see this Dev… I just cant tolerate myself.

Prem: Maan…

Maan: Prem.. I don't know but I don't get good vibes from him. his presence makes me wild. feel like I will rip him into pieces. I really don't know Prem.

Prem: Calm down Maan.. even I don't get it Maan… but you know you should control your anger Maan.. Not for us but for Geet. You know she gets scared of your anger Maan. she really cant handle it.

Maan: how dare they Prem.. How dare they even think about it.. I will kill them Prem. I swear I will kill each and everyone who has an eye on her. I will kill.

Prem for a second was scared to hear and see him but he knew he was excessively possessive about Geet. He knew tat no matter nothing can change this in him but it was only Geet who could calm him down.

Prem: Maan.. leave this… you know we have much more important work to do. We just have two weeks to settle everything Maan. So let's concentrate on it.

Dev was furious; his inner beast had been making him wilder with the sight of Maan holding Geet so near. He was ready to kill tat Maan Singh Khuranna the very moment when he said those words. his anger was taken out on his own men's who were shot by him to death. He killed whoever he saw. He was wild say wilder than before. Just the thought tat he was all the way fooled by them was making him more wild. He needed to more further confirmation tat he had become a fool earlier by thinking tat Vicky was the one who was with Geet but never thought tat it could ever be the Maan Singh Khuranna himself. He knew wat Maan can do and wat he was from the few encounters he had with him but he was not even less. He would even kill tat Maan Singh Khuranna if he comes in his way.

Dev: So Maan Singh Khuranna.. you fooled me making me believe tat Vicky was the one. However, you don't know with whom you are dealing MSK. Must say you will be exciting to deal with.

He looked at Jack who was now coming out of his den after getting his setting his next prey.

Dev: Jack.. I need each and every detail of tat Bloody MSK. His every move, wat he does where he goes, when does he sleep, when does he eat everything related to him.

Jack for a moment was scared, scared by hearing the name himself. He knew about MSK, tat he was a living terror and his power was something which could kill a person on spot. Ever since he had to deal with this Khuranna's and Handa's his live was at stake and here his boss Dev Raichand was making him to die.

Jack: who… boss.. MSK..

Dev: yes MSK… everything about him.

Jack: Boss…its… not.. so.. easy.. i.. mean.. uske…

Dev held his neck almost choking him to death…

Dev: and m not either soft. Do you get it..

Jack: boss.. please….i… cant… breadth…

Dev: than die…

He pressed his neck more making him breathless  while gave his evil smile.

Dev: I love the look on your face.. it makes me… smile Jack…

He threw him down while Jack starts breathing air.

Dev: MSK.. or Death…

Dev went away laughing for his ruthlessness. He entered inside the den to see another prey scared from him tat made him to give his devil laughter. He started removing his clothes and in no time he was naked in front of his prey. He pulled her untying the strings that held her and in next second she was ruthlessly ripped by the beast himself.

Dev: this is wat you will se Maan Singh Khuranna.. This wat your Geet has in fate.. Ripping her apart in front of you will be the most exciting thing to do… be ready for DEV RAICHAND…. MAAN SINGH KHURANNA…

He laughed and laughed unknown tat he will be playing with fire, a fire that will burn him before he reaches to his love, his jaan, his Geet.

Precap:  The unknown danger begins…..

So this is my fastest update within three days and m happy tat u are liking the way story is getting. Now be ready for al sorts of dangers with dangerous love…

Now 225+ likes and 15 pages comments… well u can do it and than the update…

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
me 1st..
awesome update
wanted to kill that dev😡
maan n prem ...they decide everything without consulting anyone...

Edited by dona86 - 11 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
awesome, brilliant part
oh oh prem and maan planned everything to save everyone but it's really unexpected and shocking but needed one also
dev and his parents r out of mind
first give proposal when it's back fire then pointing towards geet
kaise hain and this dev should rot in hell
chi
dev is animal😡
😡

precap is interesting and scary
continue soon
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 11 years ago
meettu thumbnail
Loved it
maan nd prem seriously cant they ask from anie nd geet wht dey want
bt decde kr liya
seriously pathetic
nd dev i want to see him.dead
truely bas***d
dey deserves dis insult
pathetic cheap family
apne beta ko dekha ni aa gye
geet ke character par point krne
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow the dangerous battel game begins 
Brown-Eyes thumbnail
SUPERB MINDBLOWING UPDATE DI 👍🏼 ⭐️

i just want to kill that DEV 😡 😡 😡 Edited by Brown-Eyes - 11 years ago
Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update
now d real fight begins
b*****d dev face to face wid MSK
continue soon
sanam1234u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice...lv it...
waiting to see maan to be in action and
show that DEv😡 who   is and what power he posses😉
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ok maan is so possessive abt geet bt its so rude to behave somthing lik that wth nyone...i mean he would deny or claim geet in front of them more politely...n he n prem could tell the reason of their decision abt shifting house n prem-annie wedding directly to everyone...bt its his dangerous lv bt still i think he should behave less rudely at least for geets lv...feeling worried that rajveers warning will b true in future...