
- Bashing abt any Actor is not allowed at All...
- Dont use Abuse Language..
- Do Healthy Discussion
- You All Can Discuss Here, Show related Stuff As Well As Others😃

Parichay Dev Team


Parichay Dev Team
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Now U guys can Use This Thread as CC 27. I m posting link here..so that After completing this one U can move to next CC.
Now U guys can Use This Thread as CC 27. I m posting link here..so that After completing this one U can move to next CC.

Originally posted by: snmalik4
Dialogues from Hera Pheri...
Bhavi you asked Shweta which Machines she Like? I remember the dialogue below.Pen ki Nip se leke Pant ki Zip tak sab Machine hai... Ek second main up down up down