Predict Monday's Episode

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi guys, I like Tumhari Disha that it's hard to wait till monday. so i tought we should all predict what might happend on Monday.

Here is what I think:

Disha will come home and DK will be happy to see her, but won't show it. He will ask her where she was and why didn't see tell anyone as to where she was going? They would have an argument over it. Dev will tell Disha that she shouldn't have argued with DK as he was worried about her when she wasn't home and was asking for her. Later on DK will feel bad about fighting with Disha, but Disha will he happy to hear that DK was worried about her because then she will know that he is in LOVE with her.

Guys do tell me what u think might happend Plz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disha77 thumbnail

Hi,

My guess is that Disha will come back home emotionally shaken up as Inder has finally moved on with his life and now she is totally alone. She will probably go into her room and break down crying. DK will notice her in her room & get all hyper and concerned and will then very galiantly offer his shoulder for her to cry on.

DK and Disha will share an emotional moment before DK departing to his room (with a heavy heart, ofcourse!) and Disha will realize that the man is not as bad as makes himself out to be!!!

The next morning both of them will have an awkard moment at the breakfast table & Dev will act as cupid for them!!!

How I wish this happens! Tomorrow being Sunday, Zee might show the promos of the coming week...........will update u guys if they show Tumhari Disha's promos!

Cheers,

Disha

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

really sad for disha...she lost her father the one and only one person who loved her. She does not know that her biological father is alive and he is right in front of her and she lost her love of life. She married DK because of her voth to her vijayendra...

I think she should get the love she needs to from DK and they should move on. I really don't think DK was responsible completely for Vijayendra's death. I feel that aunt sukanya is more responsible...she did not even help...

DK may be in love with Disha and for Disha to fall in love, I think will take some solid happening that will change her opinion about Dk...and then we may have some other hurdles to stop them again...

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
if it is based on beauty & the beast then disha will eventually have a change of heart after going back...as she will realise that the so called beast(dk here) really does have a heart of gold
pj04 thumbnail

actually in the original fairytale beauty starts caring for the beast eventually but then she asks him to let her visit home to meet her sick father. meanwhile scared villagers try to invade the castle, beast fights until he realises that beauty may never return...he gives up. when beauty hears about the attack the runs back to beast to sve him but finds him on death's door....she weeps bitterly and confesses to loving him truly. beast is revived by her tears and confession and the curse is broken...beast turns into handsome prince.

if they follow it to dot then she will begun to care from him eventually (she may not realise it though). when the evil stepmother steps in ....dk might set disha free...she leaves....later she realises he is not to be blamed for vijendra's death....dk starts pinning  for disha .....taj/stepmother take advantage of his condition and start to destroy kanaka empire.....sanya goes and informs disha...who comes to dk's rescue...my guess is dk has a life threatening  accident...disha nurses him to health and the limp is cured....they live happily ever after.

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

I think that Disha will come hom. DK will act as if he is angry but still hewas worried but to show that he is the one and only DK Sehgal. DIsha and DK will fight and ev will see them. DK will go to his room and think about Disha! Disha will be thinking about Inder and will break down and Dev will help her. Dev will give her a lecture about how Dk was worried and Disha will go to DK and ask her question to why he worried for HER! and question him that does he love her? then DK will break down and Disha wil be happy inside because DK admits that he is in love with her. ... the story will keep gong on and on!

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pj04

actually in the original fairytale beauty starts caring for the beast eventually but then she asks him to let her visit home to meet her sick father. meanwhile scared villagers try to invade the castle, beast fights until he realises that beauty may never return...he gives up. when beauty hears about the attack the runs back to beast to sve him but finds him on death's door....she weeps bitterly and confesses to loving him truly. beast is revived by her tears and confession and the curse is broken...beast turns into handsome prince.

if they follow it to dot then she will begun to care from him eventually (she may not realise it though). when the evil stepmother steps in ....dk might set disha free...she leaves....later she realises he is not to be blamed for vijendra's death....dk starts pinning  for disha .....taj/stepmother take advantage of his condition and start to destroy kanaka empire.....sanya goes and informs disha...who comes to dk's rescue...my guess is dk has a life threatening  accident...disha nurses him to health and the limp is cured....they live happily ever after.

That would be a great story puja. Sounds more realistic and very touching. I hope they have this theme in developing the story, rather than driving it all the four sides.

ides thumbnail
excellent ideas everyone.......PJ, I personally agree with urs....the ultimate show of dk's affections would be that he  sets Disha free......on the other hand, DK and Disha's marriage needs to get out from under the mantel of guilt and misunderstandings......and Disha has to come back to dk devoid of all this so that her feelings for him can never be doubted......
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

hi  Pj,

Wow, what a story.. Even I am looking forward to something on those lines... I hope we are not let down again.. keeping my fingers crossed..