Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: mohabbatgirl
Hey Mushi,
Exactly, my thoughts! Here I was on a work trip, and logged in to check on the forum.. And this is what I found! Well, if it's a rumour, then its really annoying.. But if there's a faintest chance of this being true, i hope either the PH or Sana herself clarifies this bit..
I was thinking of coming up with a couple new stories on my return! But now! I don't think I'll be able to finish even my existing ones.. Simply, coz I cannot imagine someone else as Riya!!
Heartbroken! I wish someone tells me this was a sad joke! 😭