I cant imagine anyone else as riya
The image of riya which has formed is sana only
M so heartbroken rite now!!!
My imagination for my ff os comes by imaginin sana nd shaleen nly
I might discontinue my writings if this happenns :(:(:(:
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sweetdoc
This is not done yaar...
I cant imagine anyone else as riya
The image of riya which has formed is sana only
M so heartbroken rite now!!!
My imagination for my ff os comes by imaginin sana nd shaleen nly
I might discontinue my writings if this happenns :(:(:(:
Originally posted by: mushiroxx
same here yar ...im not continuing my first ever SS on ariya...the gulit ...😭
n whenever i read any SS/OS/FF i only imagine sana-shaleen as riya-arjun...what am i gonna do now...😕sana plz dont do this yar...😭