Created

Last reply

Replies

19

Views

1.1k

Users

17

Likes

1

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail
22nd Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 20 years ago
#11
Once a contestant leaves the competition or is eliminated, he/she should not be brought back unless he/she was eliminated thru unfair means.

Otherwise, it is like saying that the contest is the end of the road for these kids, when it clearly isn't.
YAOFKRVO3R35DDZA thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#12

this is a contest and once eliminated the same contestants shld not be brought back ... otherwise this would not be a competition...

if aishwariya was not let in base on the fact that she was too sick to participate at the initial stages.. then it would be totally unfair to bring back the eliminated contestants...
2UA56KZ35FCSMWTC thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: F2CAHKH5ANQ7GHPR

I honestly hope that the judges don't bring anyone back into the competition...... as much as I would love Armaan, Diwakar, or Prateek to be there, it's not fair to everyone else you know? i hope, I'm praying that just because it's bacchas and bacchis the judges will not bring anyone back.

What do you guys think?

I think you are 100 % correct .

IGP46AGXQHWKQONY thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#14
Agree with all of you - they should not bring back any of the eliminated contestants.
CZ3IT4ZPUSSDLIBO thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#15

haan yaar. dont do it. bahut buree aadat hai. to bring back contestants. 😛
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#16

this is a contest and once eliminated the same contestants shld not be brought back ... otherwise this would not be a competition...

yeah they shouldn't call them back
CQG5NE2UUVSJFFF5 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#17
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! they shouldn't bring back any1 i agree with you
CZ3IT4ZPUSSDLIBO thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#18
haan, dont do it. just say no 😛 😆
Surpremi thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#19
I agree full heartedly ......

I just wish you guys were following our own IF SRGMP contest too - sure could have used your help in it !!!
CZ3IT4ZPUSSDLIBO thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: Surpremi

I agree full heartedly ......

I just wish you guys were following our own IF SRGMP contest too - sure could have used your help in it !!!

touche👏👏👏

good to see u!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".