BSSUDQZZX4M4G7FK thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#1

I honestly hope that the judges don't bring anyone back into the competition...... as much as I would love Armaan, Diwakar, or Prateek to be there, it's not fair to everyone else you know? i hope, I'm praying that just because it's bacchas and bacchis the judges will not bring anyone back.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

19

Views

1.1k

Users

17

Likes

1

Frequent Posters

2DCTBX2PGKGJZGRT thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#2
i donnno, i think they will bring gurpreet back cuz of alka-ji's influence
55JNCOZHR2KDZRLF thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#3
ammmu, u here again 😆 wats up...and I agree 😆 😆 😆
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 years ago
#4
yes no one should be brought back - the nonly those people get 2nd chances
YHSXEJOKOBRE5A67 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#5
I don't think anyone should be brought back...
S2VP2ATMVJJ6HBEH thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#6
Definately NO, The kids who have survived the competition are the best and I don'nt think Any eliminated candidate should be entertained a next chance.

It's a competition and SRGMP should maintain that discipline and dignity, It would otherwise be like any other show.

No I don'nt think Alka Yagnik should influence to get Gurpreet OR ARMAAN, That would be baised.

Probably the viewer would be discouraged to watch the program.
Edited by coollama - 20 years ago
BZX3W53BG3CXQGFU thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#7
I can't imagine a better top five than Sanchita, Pawni, Sameer, Abhro and Shraddha. Its too late to bring back anyone. Its not fair to current five who have performed week in and week out, despite illnesses and sore throats. They all deserve to be in the top five. But I don't know about the judges. They don't seem completely against the idea of bringing back contestants. 😕
uknaik99 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: JDHCTEUN5BFUX4O4

I don't think anyone should be brought back...



I agree with Tanisha..

these kids are already eliminated.. and all are talented you can not bring one and ignore others and look what happned to Aishwarya.. she was also not brought back right...
ZRRSMT6RJH4VKSEO thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: uknaik99



I agree with Tanisha..

these kids are already eliminated.. and all are talented you can not bring one and ignore others and look what happned to Aishwarya.. she was also not brought back right...

exactly... they did not bring back aishwarya although she was never eliminated as such... so it would be extremely unfair for them to bring back an eliminated contestant... if anything they should bring back aishwarya... i think she would be good enough to fit in with the top 5 👍🏼

Morgoth thumbnail
22nd Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 20 years ago
#10
Once a contestant leaves the competition or is eliminated, he/she should not be brought back unless he/she was eliminated thru unfair means.

Otherwise, it is like saying that the contest is the end of the road for these kids, when it clearly isn't.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".