How much do you hate Rajni?

CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
There is no redeeming quality in this character! Nor her family, even if it was Rajan they still believe in the concept of punishing the whole family. Ugh...can we have Polami (sp?) back?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srimad0203 thumbnail
Alooot, and what is the meaning of love from Krish - i just can't understand...totally no selfrespect for him
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Krish annoys me more than Rajni these days...the guy is being plain dumb and Rajni is just her usual crappy self...no redemption from her whatsoever...Yash was mistakenly a part of that family and gladly he is no more(or so we think)
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its been too much now.

For the past 3 episode,
Krish is asking the same question to Rajini " do you really believe  i did this"
and Rajini giving the same answer "its not about believing but i can see everything that u r the only one who did all this"

Please CV's kindly change the dialogue for Krijni... please.  
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

it is just too oTT ,

• a guy can love  a girl so much that can tolerate - a sham, bringing his family on roads, ruinnig the family reputation, his own image in the world?
  • a family can still harbor feeligs for a girl who they knw for few months even after it was all a plot, who got them to streets who is ruinnig thier sons life?
  • and the girl who is so stonehearted chalak to suddently be shown confuised fighitng with self?

plus more than that it also shows krish lovbes rajni far more than his own family!! i dnt feel rajni deserves to be forgiven even even if it is she was being milslead she still lied chose a worng path!!

Sarahwahid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: leo4ever

it is just too oTT ,

a guy can love  a girl so much that can tolerate - a sham, bringing his family on roads, ruinnig the family reputation, his own image in the world? a family can still harbor feeligs for a girl who they knw for few months even after it was all a plot, who got them to streets who is ruinnig thier sons life?
  • and the girl who is so stonehearted chalak to suddently be shown confuised fighitng with self?

plus more than that it also shows krish lovbes rajni far more than his own family!! i dnt feel rajni deserves to be forgiven even even if it is she was being milslead she still lied chose a worng path!!

Completely agree.. I just cant understand why the whole Vaishnav's family is so mad about Rajni😡 She destroyed them in every possible way she could !
pia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely agree with u all, Krish should prove his innocence n should not forgive rajni.
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sarahwahid

Completely agree.. I just cant understand why the whole Vaishnav's family is so mad about Rajni😡 She destroyed them in every possible way she could !

Exactly my thoughts...
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how much i hate Rajni is what made me stop watching the show...😡
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: snehapatro

how much i hate Rajni is what made me stop watching the show...😡

Me too...I stopped watching because I hated Rajni so much...😡...it overcame my love for Gaurav!!  ðŸ˜­