Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

Sumit is the king of expression..no second thought about it..his 2 mins appearance overshadows everyone in the show..that is the power of SV..proud to be his fan😊

Very true 👍🏼
Me too proud to be Sumit's fan 😳
shona90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiin

shona ausum post👏👏⭐️

i completely agree😳
evn two mins of our hero lights up d entier show😳
plus i felt his rection was perfect😳wen evr he sees zara or hears her voice its like he goes into a trans...he is seeing n heard his love after 8 long years , i tink in such a siuation a person will actually not know wether to smile after seeing his love or cry out all d pain of not having her by his side for  years...n dat is perfectly wat rishi did❤️
rishi rokz😳zashi rokz😳
❤️❤️❤️

Thank you clara 🤗
Yes after the bhopal ncident Rishii is not in a state to react in any way..
But our jugad Rishii kumar  gonna come soon and get her shreemati jii 😳

shona90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RaSu-

nicely said Shona! ⭐️👏

totally agree! Rishi's reaction made complete sense & we saw his concern for Indu, which if they hadn't shown would raise questions about the type of father he is. we know that though rishi was not able to openly show his love to his daughter, due to the emotional turmoil of the circumstances that occured, we have still seen what they have made evident-since the beginning of the leap: rishi loves indu but couldn't express it in front of her. and as for the reaction, yes it did make sense because in such a situation, where someone is shocked beyond their wits and overcome with emotions, rishi's reaction fits completely!

Thanks simran 🤗
Oh yes if do a father's responsibility, then questions as husband raises, and if go for wife father par questions 😆
but for me his reactions were totally justified, abhii bhi and in the previous scenario too 😛
shona90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_1

Lovely post Shona.  His acting is so powerful, even his presence on screen for 5 min or 5 sec will have huge impact on the story.  He portrayed Rishi's character perfectly.  Hats off to him.⭐️

Thank you Anu 🤗
Yes he gives his best efforts in each scene be it 5 mins or seconds but he completely stole the show for me 😳
Edited by shona90 - 11 years ago
shona90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutan7

your too brilliant shona . thanks for well explanatory ,rightly describing rishi and positive post.feel nice after reading it

Thank you nutan 😛
Tried penning my thoughts on it,glad you like it 😊 
sonie32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post shona👏
Sorry for commenting late

Completely agree with your words,Rishi portray every emotion very well chahe 2 sec ki appearence ho or whole episode mein rishi ho😳
Hats off to Sumit Vats👏
Hum Rishi Shweta ki wedding sequence ko kaise bhool sakte hai when Rishi saw Indu fainting and run towards her, screamed to call for ambulance...
uss sequence ka kisi channel par segment bhi aaya tha aur hum sabne dekha tha ki shot over hone ke bad bhi Sumit was looking as he is crying and still in the scene😭
just ❤️ him for his acting skills😳. 
Aur hum kaise bhool sakta hain ki in real SV is completely opposite to jolly Rishi Kumar.😳

shona90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonie3

Nice post shona👏

Sorry for commenting late

Completely agree with your words,Rishi portray every emotion very well chahe 2 sec ki appearence ho or whole episode mein rishi ho😳
Hats off to Sumit Vats👏
Hum Rishi Shweta ki wedding sequence ko kaise bhool sakte hai when Rishi saw Indu fainting and run towards her, screamed to call for ambulance...
uss sequence ka kisi channel par segment bhi aaya tha aur hum sabne dekha tha ki shot over hone ke bad bhi Sumit was looking as he is crying and still in the scene😭
just ❤️ him for his acting skills😳. 
Aur hum kaise bhool sakta hain ki in real SV is completely opposite to jolly Rishi Kumar.😳

Hey no sorry haan, but glad you commented 😛
@blue- yes absolutely the natural acting by him commendable thats why we all can feel his pain and even cry along with him 😭
shona90 thumbnail

Thank you Anju di 😛