Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Reserved😳
-edited-Two OS by Ashum in a single day?😲 Am proud of you Ashum!!!😆OK, so I am officially a fan of the brother/sister duo Ashar-Asmara, not that I wasn't before but reading your works and that of Fari simulataneously have made them so lively and true!!!I loved it!!! So cute and sweet with an emotional touch of the best brother-sister relationship ever!!!
Originally posted by: KUIL23UVON5XYXCR
Res :)
*EDITED* (Finally!!) 😆
You must be wondering where I had disappeared to after reserving a post 😉 Bus yaar went to cousin's house yesterday, so didn't get time... 😛
Now the OS... It was sooo adorable and cute! I was thinking of writing an Ashar Asmara's relationship as well but went I sat down to write it, I realized I wasn't in the mood, So... 😆
Anyways, Awesome OS! And 2 OS in one day?? I'm impressed girl 😉 btw, when are your days as a veli coming to an end? 😛
Originally posted by: claireDD
awww such a cute scene..
u have this filmy effect in ur writting..
i really appreciate the way u portray a simple scene amazingly..
they truly are their parents' kids
and thanx for the pm..
this is for u⭐️
GEEEZZZ Ashar and Asmara are THE CUTESTTT!
i lovedd this oneand NK little scene was awsome! too cute when he called Nk chachu hahaha and HP Uncle *gives a flying kiss to both ashar, asmara and ashum ;)*and i love how he is so protective of her and she wants to share the room with him hehehelovely!thanks for the PM :D
Originally posted by: gunjanmkj
Awww such a swt os! I've already started loving ashar n asmara😃