$ Miss.Wildcat & Mr.Tiger $ #2 link in index

Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

WELCOME TO MY DEAR READERS!!!

finally a second thread for wildcat...

i didnt expect that u ppl will like it to this extent...

hope u like the above part too...

so here's the banner...

all credit to akanksha_arsha

$ Miss.Wildcat & Mr.Tiger $

Edited by deetha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deetha. thumbnail

Edited by deetha - 11 years ago
Deetha. thumbnail

K: rey!!

She shouted …

Rey: aaraha hun baba…kya hua??

He said and walked to his room adjusting his revolvers and adjusting his shirt collar..….he was ready already..in just 5-10 mins??

Never know how these cops and all manage to take bath and get ready in such a short tym….

Rey: kya hua kri……..

He opened the door and froze….

Rey: f**k!!!!!!

Rey said and she turned to him…..

Rey: holy crap……

he said slowly looking at her with wide eyes….

She came out of the washroom wrapped in a towel…and it clicked her then….

f**k!! Ab kya karoon???

She said to herself and checked his wardrobe for anything to wear…..she wore one of his vest and then put on his black shirt….which ended at her mid thigh…

Then she called him…

She was a single girl till date …not abt the relationship status but in actual she was always alone…..she roams with those short hot pants in her house..kaka was the only one with her…but for him she is lyk his daughter and he thinks she is still a small kid…

So she never knew what actually she can do with that great built body……

Kriya: rey jaldi tayyar hojayiye .mere paas koi dress nahi hai …jaldi mujhe meri ghar leke jayiye  and we have to rush …fast…

But no reply from him….she noticed that he was checking her out

Kriya: rey itni jo dekha wo khafi nahi tha kya??? Jaldi chalo…

She said….but he was lost in her already…..hell this raw flesh in front of him makes him act insane.he walked to her….he was totally out of senses,…..he just managed to say "huh??"and moved towards her……

She finally got the situation…..she knew what may happen coz she already confronted with his passion and love level….she knew she can drive him to any extent coz of the passion of his towards her……but they have to go now.they are needed…….they cant ignore their work which comes even before life for BOTH……

She moved front trying to avoid the heating atmosphere which is creating up as that hawt mess moved towards her…

Gosh how is she even gonna look away from this sexy body before her….in that tight white shirt with the top two buttons apart revealing his  oh-so-sexy chest….and that dark blue jeans…. He was totally ready for the hunt…..

K: chale???

She said finally taking a grip on herself and moved front to avoid him but he caught her wrist and pulled her to him making her crush into him and his left hand wrapped around her waist pulling her as closed as possible…

K: rey hume abhi…

She was abt to tell something when she froze…..he gripped her thigh and pulled it up with his right hand such that her thigh caressing his…..and pulled her more close……..she moaned  making him moer mad...she almost lost her senses and wrapped her that leg around him when his hand loosened its grip but started caressing her thigh……she moaned high and threw her head back…….he pulled her close and almost took her throat into his mouth and gave wet kisses ….his hand moved into her shirt and caressed her bare waist…..she just clutched his shirt and pulled him close with such a force that they fell back on the floor with her between him and floor with her curves totally being crushed by him…….thats it….he couldn't wait more……she lost her senses totally..he gripped her each leg with his and her both wrists above her head each in his each palm…..and crushed his lips onto her kissing her to the worst…..first she tried and struggled but later unable to do anything she just layed back with eyes closed and breathing hard…when they were totally out of oxygen he pulled back and looked at her…….she was lying there breathing hard …….he again crushed his lips onto hers now making way into her mouth when his palms slid from arms and ended at the side of her curves caressing them for whih she shrieked high but was blocked by him…….she was literally dying with what he is dng……..he slightly squeezed the sides of her curves which made her arc up once before finally giving up totally…….he pulled back and it as then he finally realised they were supposed to go somewhere…he for once placed kisses  in the crook of her neck and rolled down and looked at her …..he got that now she cant even stand  for a sec…so he stood up and scooped her up in his arms and walked out kissing her neck and jawline when she encircled her arms around him and pulled her more closer to him letting him to kiss more….

He literally throwed her in the passenger seat  *kriya ki gaadi yaad haina??? Ahi toh check it*when she was still breathing hard eyes closed with her head resting on the back …..he went to the driver seat and pulled off the car…it takes 15-20 mins for her house……after a total 5 mins of his hands and himself away from her she came back to normal and opened her eyes……she looked at him and around to know where she is….it was almost dark……its getting dark……but then she remembered….

Kriya: rey mere revolvers.??

Rey: dnt worry …..tumhara sab kuch mere paas hai….

He said with a naughty smile

Kriya: thanx….wait ….my pocket revol..

She was cut…

Rey: I said na…tumara sab kuch mere paas hai…..tum bhi…

He said hoarsely and checked her from top to bottom…that's when she got that what he was taking abt…..she looked front and blushed to core……

But as soon as the red colour creeped on her cheek  she felt a hand on her cheek which caressed it sweetly…..she closed her eyes in pleasure and layed back……

Rey: lemme concentrate babes…..he said.

She snap opened her eyes when she felt his grip on her neck…but she was too ….he caught her neck pulled her and gave a short kiss sucking her lips for a sec and took her back…….he left her neck and looked front at the road…..

She was dumbstruck…she gaped at him with open mouth….

WTH he kissed her in that f**king car in the middle of the drive???

But it felt too good….i want to kiss more…

WAT???? Get a grip on urself girl.

Rey: u can have me baby..but not now……u know hume kaam hai…

He said  looking front….as if reading her mind

f**k!!

Rey: … dnt built up ur desires….u can have me as much as u want….and…

He paused ….she looked into his eyes as he looked at her….

Rey: and I can as much as I want….but later…..

He said with a naughty smile and looked front…..she blushed at the thought of what he meant and she wished their work never finishes……

she came out of her thoughts when the car came into a sudden jer and stopped ….she looked around….she needs tym to compose herself…she saw him open the door and she stepped out and looked around….

Rey: tumhara ghar…

He whispered in her ears making her jump slightly and then finally registered herself….she looked at him…and at her house…

Rey: I will wait be fast….we have 30 mins more….

She nodded and took two steps when he pulled her again and kissed her softly cupping her face…..she gripped his hair and kissed him fiercely….finally they pulled back……

Rey: I never knew….wildcat itni bhi weak ho sakti hai???

He smirked and winked at her……that's when she totally came to senses….she glared at him and stormed in…..

Rey: be fast hottie!!!

He called back when she turned her head to give a last glare before vanishing in…..

He laughed and hopped onto the bonnet and layed with eyes closed…..

Rey: she is way to irresisting..

He said tasting his lowerlip…

After sometime suddenly he felt something on his thy..he shooed it without opening his eyes…..but next second that started moving from his knee to the upper thigh..he snap opened his eyes…there she stood looking seductively at him in her dress all ready to the work….

BUT wait..WTH …they were outside ….for gods sake……but he thanked they were atleast inside her compound ….he looked around and looked front just to find her kneeling on the bonnet beside him ….he was abt to speak when he gasped….she clutched his buckle of his belt and opened it.and her finger played around his pant button……

Rey: kriya we have work…….

He manage to say but next thing stopped him…..she cluthed his both hands up on the bonnet and sat on his legs and kissed his jawline and neck having to her best when he moaned high…….he was abt to speak when she caught his both wrists with one and other hand went down to his pant button……which made him shudder  and moan loud,…and made numb she placed wet kisses on his bare chest…..her hand slid to his thigh and while he groaned as she bit him hard on his exposed chest to which he fell back closing his eyes…..

Next sec she was on her feet .clutched his collar and pulled him down as he looked at her dumbfolded……she pecked his lips and winked with a smirk and pulled him opened the door and pushed him in and closed the door and took her seat and pulled the car fast……

After a few secs he came to senses………..

Rey: on revenge track???

Kriya: nah……my gift for the treat I have giving u in ur house and till my house

She said….both looked at each other and laughed hard….

Rey: but truly it is hell….

Kriya: yes Mr.Tiger……so be careful…kyun ki wildcat ne lead liya toh kya hoga wo dekhliya na…..

Rey: but u shouldn't have let ur hand roam wherever u want..

Kriya: u did it first…just remember…..

Rey: but ur too hard in biting aisa koi bite karta hai kya??

Kriya: not my fault..emotions u see….

She said looking front…

Rey: I see….he said and pecked her cheek …

Rey: waise its hell to bear that passion…….

Kriya: u died with mine…..for ur kind info do u know what was my condition ???

Rey: not my fault..u shouldn't look that inviting…

Kriya: oh really???

Rey: yup…ur perfect body and curves make me crazy..what can I do??

Kriya: ur abs are no exception…

Rey: its natural u see…..i dnt work on them….

Kriya: mee too..

She mocked..

Rey: oh really??? Okay from tomorrow can I have that pain??

Kriya: wat???

She asked confused…..

Rey: to work on ur…..

Kriya: haw….rey .badmash…..she punched him slightly……

Rey: wo toh tumne banaya…

He said placing a kiss in the crook of her neck…….

Kria: rey back.we are near to the place..

She ushed him back…

Rey: but really I loved it…

Kria: wat….

Rey: our….bedroom discussion???

He said naughtily

Kria: really?? I didn't feel its that good..

She teased….

Rey: dnt worry I can make it more intrsting….

Kria: how???

Rey: wait and watch sexy…..

Kria: kk then I will wait……for now we reached here……..

She pulled the car in front of the entrance of the airport…….she haded the keys for the constable who came and opened the door …rey too got out….as she went to his side he threw her her revolvers one by one and she placed them at ri8 places and joined him….

They walked towards the entranced as everyones hands raised to salute them …..such a grt officers they are ….but today it was different……it was a sight MUST to be seen…these two perfect creatures walking side by side with the die to attitude and looking PERFECT beside each other made all the eyes glue on them……

Rey: I wanna kiss u here…

He said normally looking at her….

Ps: none can hear….it seems to others that they wer talking or discussing normally…

Kri: shut up this is not ur bed room…

Rey: arey bedroom mei kuch bhi kar sakta hun….yaha kiss ke alawa kuch nahi kar sakta..

Kriya: dnt dare to touch me here….my bullets are too fast…..

Rey: my hands too….

Kriya: whatever!!!!!!!!

Rey smirked and they entered into the airport…

A officer joined them…

Rey: whats the situation??

He asked…

Officr: sir….the bomb is already detected and detached…and un teenon ko pakad liya jisne ye lagaya….they were here itself…..but none is opening their mouths…..so sir ne bola aapko bulane keliye……aur mam ko bhi..

He said as he looked beside him at kria…he was confused….only rey was called…but he remained silent…..coz as they were his seniors they have many works together…

Finally they went in where three ppl are tied to the chairs….all the flights were cancelled for 12 hrs for more security and all reasons

They both walked up when a officer was already present there…

*let him be "pd":P naam nahi mil raha….*

Pd: call th sirf aapkeliye tha…then y her too???

He asked…rey knew it.he will be jealous on seeing them together coz he had his eye on kriya ri8 from the first day…

Rey: my assistant…

Rey sai with attitude…

Pd: can I know the qualifications of her sir???

He was suggested as assistant but rey refused…so now his ego was surely hurt…

Rey: the mystery criminal yaad hai???she killed him…

Rey answered patiently..kriya looked at rey once and quickly covered her shocked expressions on knowing that he did on purpose..

Pd: toh dead bosy kaha hai??

He asked kriya already drowing but still his ego leading

Kriya:….

Kriya was abt to answer when rey snapped before him….

Rey: concentrate on work ….

He said sternly..he didn't like the dirty looks of him on HIS girl….

Pd: hmm….actually sir he is the head of this team …..and those two don't know anything…as they do what they are said to do ..and this man refused to open mouth in any case…so commissioner sir chahte hai ki ye aap khud deal kare….he said ur alright now…welcome back sir…

He said..whatever may happen he really admired and respects this man who worked very hard and now dealing that high position under the commissioner himself…

Rey examined the three… kria was looking at him..she heard that he does a simple but awesome work……his ways are different from rest….so he was just looking carefully…..he examined the three….all were tied and are with heads hanging and sleeping after the hell lot of beatings they got……

Rey looked at them/…

Rey: these two seen to be of 15??

Rey asked tensed……

Pd: *sigh*yes sir… one of 13 and other of 15…they are supposed to place the bombs..and this idiot is waiting out for them at a safe distance….

Pd slapped hard on the mans head*the man woke up*…..rey became serious.he gritted his teeth but first he has something else to do….he went up to the kids and woke them up…..

Both: sir hum kuch nahi..

Rey: I know daro mat mai tumhe maarne wala nahi hun..pehle ye batao kab khaya???

Both the kids were feared….

Rey: bolo…daro mat…

Boy 1 : *of 13 yrs*subah ko….

A sudden slap made everyone flinch…

Rey: kam karva raha hai khilana nahi aata??

He slapped the man…..but these all were making someone fall crazily for rey…she was just looking at him..

Rey: suno …indonon ke leke jao aur khana khilao and leke jao waha..

Pd nodded…

Rey: tum donon.. khana khake ache se inke saath chale jao..wo ek ghar mei leke jayenge ….kk waha tumhe koi kuch nahi karega…and bohut saare frnds hai……khana padayi sab milegi so bina bhaage ye wo kiye bina ache se inke se jaana….chalaki dikhaya toh u have shoot at sight orders on u remember…

Rey said .they nodded and went away with pd ……..rey dragged a chair and was abt to sit when he saw her looking dreamily at him…..he winked and sat with a smirk…she snapped out and looked away with attitude…. Rey supressed his laugh …..shaked his head and sat before the man……

Rey: kisne bheja?? Whats ur motto???

Man: hume ye dikhana hai ki govt hamare saath kuch bhi kargi toh hum chup chap dekhne wale nahi…

Rey : koi logic hai logon ko maarne mei??? Waise ye baat tujhse nahi tumhari head se poochna padega….who's he???

He asked…..but the man refused…………rey asked nearly 5-6 tyms……

Rey: I said who is he????

Rey stood up kicking his chair back making everyone flinch back…..no wonder everyone were standing far away from him as soon as he started qsning….kria was shocked……is he the naughty and cute and sexy man she was with sometym back??

He seemed red and really fearful…

But still the man kept mum……rey took his revolver …placed his ri8 leg on the chair and bent towards the man placed the revolver at side of his forehead and said…..

Rey: yaha trigger  lagaya toh aise karke yaha se niklega……

He traced his finger along the forehead………

Rey: isse pehle mai aisa kuch kar doon tu apna mooh khol…meri revolver mere haath mei aane ke baad bohut jaldi jaldi kaam katam karna chahegi…use jyaada wait karna pasand nahi…

The man gulped and let out everything…..

And next second …….the bullet made its way into his head…

All were dumb struck..

After ordered what to do and what not to rey went out followed by kria…….they sat and drove back to her house…….he simple entered with hands in his pocket and said……

Rey: kaka kuch khane keliye bhook lagi hai…

Kaka met rey once and twice… *kaise wo baad mei*

Kaka nodded and went in to make food when rey scooped her in arms and took her to room and locked the room…..

Rey: im dying ……ur a drug u see…

He was abt to kiss when kria asked……

Kria: rey…….usne sach bola uske baad bhi u killed him?? Koi reason hai??

She asked sternly…..

Rey: he knows  that kids are safe….i dnt want anyone to know it,,

Kria was blowed……what was he??? he iss a gem……..

She just crushed her lips over his giving a steaming kiss when he reciprocated with more passion

*phew* finally khatam

I think u ppl liked it……

Plzz do cmnt and like…….

-deetha😳

Edited by wildcatdeetha - 11 years ago
Deetha. thumbnail

im dancing now!!!!!

i really ..i promise i didnt expect this much responce for this story...

I thought i would be dissapointed with the responce...

may be ppl will never like this concept at all...

but u ppl showered me with ur love and praises...

im extremely happy!!!!!

many ran behind me for updates...

many!!

kuch logon ne call me bhi dhamki diya

hahaha...

but I loved those ...

it said me how much u love this work ...

very glad that u ppl like this much...

THANK U THANK U THANK U!!!!!!!

Edited by wildcatdeetha - 11 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haaye...

deethu kya likha hai...

accha pehle ek phata huya maarne de:

floor pe gire honge kria ko lagi nhi hogi???? 🤣

bistar pe girvadeti 😉

i know uth hi nhi paate par fir bhi...😆

so loved it... u know everything the romance and all...

rey se special favour miling...

and then kria ne eet ka jawab eet se hi diya lekin apni style mein...

awww...

just loved the update overlall..

best was the gaddi mein kamre ka discussion...

kidhar-2 se sochke laayi...

update asap 😃

P.S: i love how kriyansh verbally speak out their thots...

the bold KR... u know if one is gaping so instead of blushy blushy muh pe boling and chidaying...

ramu kaka rey ko jaaning coz he came once or twice??? ya fir rey purane commissioner ko jaanta tha... ya fir rey came to know abt kria...

but in all i love it
Edited by kriyansh24 - 11 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
chhoolliii...

agar tereko aur chahiye the toh... 😃
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Res!

Vaishu this is cheating..
Deetha. thumbnail
lol tum dono ki jhagda shuru???😆
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: wildcatdeetha

lol tum dono ki jhagda shuru???😆

Not yet but this is unfair Deetha! I was d first 2 spam ur thread night n day *remember night 1 and mrng 5.30😆*
Beautiful_King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

😳

mumma deetha kyon hamesha aise red kardeti hai????????

i soo freakin' loved it haye all the moments were amazing...

REYYY he's just soo januable awwieee he cared for kids and the reason of killing the man was like omg just to fall for...

deetha mujhe toh kuch nhi hoga cuz main aisa nhi soching Kunwar/Rey ke baare main but jo log soching as in loving him woh toh aur bhi zada loving after this part...

abhi here toh even i loved rey like hell...

are 2 buttons open karne ki kya need thi???

*haye* *dead*

abhi ye work hai hi itna ausum tera maine nhi maanga cuz clg se time hi nhi miling warna even i was expecting a jaldi se part for this...

love you deetha...
Edited by sachiarsha - 11 years ago