VkjThomsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
AWESOME  
😊     πŸ˜Š    πŸ˜Š
dimple2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I must tell you that u have a huge fan following, your story is very good.
Update fantastic as ever
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: orchidpurple

Nani and Khushi are an instant hit...that was cute...

Loved Khushi's conviction and trust in Arnav...Poor guy has a tough time handlng this trust...

Liked the little physical romantic streak there...
Best lines I loved of the update..
"Rage at himself; love and longing for her coursed through him like water and oil...could the two ever blend."...just 2 lines convey the whole emotional- mental turmoil Arnav is going through...

OP

thank you!!!
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was a brilliant update Naina! Too good!
Khushi-Nani have become so close! :) Loved their Conversation,
And khushi has an immense trust on Arnav! And there is a pressure on Arnav knowing that Khushi trusts him so much.Because he had to make sure he doesn't break her trust and that will definitely build up the pressure!
Khushi can understand him so well.She can see through his eyes just the way Arnav can see through hers! Beautiful bond they share! 
And their Kiss was OMG! So passionate! And the hunger in his kiss was so visible! β˜ΊοΈ It gave me goosebumps! 
'It's ok Arnav...I won't ummm... take advantage of you tonight... your virtue is perfectly safe with me...' she murmured in a soft voice, as her eyes twinkled.

Aww khushi is becoming Naughty! β˜ΊοΈ 
Loved it! Waiting for the Next update! 

warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 48

Khushi cupped his face 'Arnav...' she whispered.

'Khushi... don't look at me like that...' he pleaded.

'Why? Does it bother you when I stare at you Arnav' she asked huskily.

'Khushi... you have no idea...' he replied in a guttural voice.

She stared into his eyes, desperate to ease his subconscious mind. 'It's ok Arnav...I won't ummm... take advantage of you tonight... your virtue is perfectly safe with me...' she murmured in a soft voice, as her eyes twinkled.

Arnav pulled back as the meaning of her words struck him; his innocent Khushi was flirting sexually with him! He couldn't help but laugh unreservedly. It felt good to laugh he thought as the tension that he has built up in himself slowly began to dissipate slightly.

Khushi looked at Arnav with one eyebrow raised, 'So you clearly find this funny huh Mr Raizada... that's ok... I'll keep my hands off you for now and you just enjoy being safe for now because you won't always be!' she said softly as she winked.

Arnav's jaw dropped open as his eyes widened; she didn't really just say that did she, he wondered to himself as he stared at her in amazement. Slowly his eyes narrowed; two could play this game as he slowly took measured steps towards her.

'Really Khushi? How about you tell me... in detail... what will you do when you... when you have me' he murmured.

EEEKKK Devi Maiya help thought Khushi realising she might have been a bit too brave as the clearly roused tiger slowly moved towards her... clearly intent on hunting down his prey, his eyes roving down over her body clearly giving her an indication of what was on his mind.

'Ahhh... ummm ok that's enough Arnav... I think it's late and you should take me home' she babbled as slight panic took over.

'Are you sure Khushi... I mean I won't mind if you like to ummm what did you say...' he whispered as cocked his head to one side and grinned slightly ' that's right... take advantage of my virtue...'

Khushi's breath caught in her throat as she struggled not to run out of his room screaming like a banshee. She was playing with fire and she knew it as she warily watched him advance towards her. She closed her eyes trying to steady her thumping heart and took a deep breath before opening them again.

Her eyes were as wide as saucers and Arnav couldn't help but chuckle to himself; she looked like a gazelle who was being hunted and had nowhere to run.

Khushi's heart began to race 'Arnav... ' she whispered, uncertain what to say.

It's ok Khushi, he thought to himself, your virtue will definitely be safe tonight as he stopped and crossed his arms across his broad chest as he smiled. Time to go for the kill, he thought as he unfolded his arms and slowly leaned forward brushing his lips against her ear as he spoke 'relax baby..' he murmured as he rubbed his thumb against the pulse beating furiously in her neck 'trust me Khushi when I say this... the day we make love you're going to realise just how impossible it's going to be...for you to keep your hands off me!'

Had it been physically possible, Khushi's hair might have turned red like the rest of her was at that very moment. Devi Maiya how was she to respond to that comment she wondered but instead, she did the first thing that came to mind she spun around to run but Arnav was too fast for her as his left arm curled around her waist, pulling her so that her back slammed into his chest. Khushi felt as though she was suspended in motion as she watched his free right hand slowly rise up and come to rest on her heart just below her collar bone.  

Arnav could feel her heart pounding furiously beneath his hand. He couldn't help but smile with a sense of primitive satisfaction; every single beat belonged to him just as his belonged to her. 'Khushi... you know that I love you don't you' he whispered into her hair suddenly feeling the need to reaffirm it perhaps in compensation for his confused thoughts.

Khushi sighed as she leaned back into his chest, savouring his warmth and strength as she placed her hand on top of his, nodding as she did so. He might be battling his demons and while she was terrified of what the outcome might be especially if he said no. She couldn't even begin to think of that possibility. Khushi knew without a doubt that Arnav's love for her was pure and true; now she just needed to help him find strength in it.

'Khushi... tell me to take you home now, otherwise I'm going to end up asking you to stay with me again' he whispered into her hair, half hoping that she would stay... but knowing full well that she would be leaving him.

Khushi could hear the unmistakable longing in his voice. Someday you will ask me to stay forever Arnav and I promise you from that day onwards, day or night, I'll always be by your side, she promised him silently as she took his hand in hers and led him to the door.

============================

Arnav woke up with a massive headache the next morning thanks to the sleepless night he had. Exhaustion, emotional chaos combined with the physical frustration thanks to their interesting conversation was a debilitating combination he decided with a groan as he rolled out of bed clutching his head. First order of business was definitely getting some paracetamol on board. Once that was done, Arnav decided he badly needed to dispense the physical energy that was festering in his body. He changed into his workout gear and walked to the gym located on the top floor of Shantivan.

First stop: treadmill. Arnav ran hard and anyone watching from outside would think that the hounds of hell were chasing him;  sweat poured over his body like a flooding river drenching his sleeveless vest, his heartbeat thundering in his ears along with Metallica, his hair slicked back against his scalp. Thirty minutes later he stopped, panting hard as his starving lungs craved oxygen. He rested his hands on his waist as he steadied his breathing and took a long drink of icy cold water. He couldn't help but pour some of the icy liquid onto his face and over his head.  Arnav closed his eyes enjoying the sensation of it as it flowed down his neck trailing the veins on his neck and disappearing down the front of his vest. He was still too hot he thought irritably as he pulled the vest over his head. His hair was dripping...little shiny beads of water carelessly dripped down his taut neck, down his well toned muscular chest sliding across the flat planes of his abdomen before descending into his navel. Arnav flexed his shoulders and stretched his broad sinewy bare arms above his head as he flexed his bicep muscles then brought his hands towards his wet hair to brush it back away from his forehead.

He continued stretching as he walked towards the weights, the morning light pouring through the glass panes making his sweat sheened skin glisten as if every inch of his tanned brown skin had been brushed with oil, highlighting every contour of his muscular frame as he went through the motions of weight training, relishing the burning as his muscles rippled and stretched under his taut skin.

Finally after about forty-five minutes, Arnav decided that this was about all the torture his body could take as he started his cool down stretches. He towel dried his face and chest as he made his way back down to his bedroom, pausing to ask Om Prakash to bring coffee to his room.

Om Prakash raised his eyebrows in disdain as he watched Arnav disappear into his bedroom; clearly someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today didn't they, he thought to himself.

Arnav stripped off his black boxers and sweatpants and stepped into the shower.  It was hot for a change. His whole body stiffened and then relaxed as he sighed, leaning his forearms against the cold tiles letting the scalding hot water cascade down every inch of his body. The intense heavy duty workout had defined and ripped every single muscle on his lean frame making him look like a nude Adonis reincarnate under the streaming water. As he slathered the body wash over his skin, he was specifically gentle with a particularly sensitive part of his anatomy; he had to admit that the workout had helped take the edge off slightly and he wasn't feeling as grouchy as he did when he first woke; it was definitely progress. He rinsed the fragrant foam, stepped out and wrapped a towel around his narrow waist and then walked into his bedroom and changed into a charcoal Armani suit, white shirt, and black tie then headed downstairs, checking his email on the way.

'Chote...' Nani's voice broke his concentration and Arnav looked up to find Nani seated in the living area. He walked over to her 'Morning Nani' he said as he sat down, still concentrating on his phone.

Deviyani frowned; there were days where she felt like banning Arnav and Akash from using their business phones at home and today was one of them! 'Chote...I'd like to talk to you about something...'

'hmmm...' murmured  Arnav still engrossed in his phone.

'Arnav!'

His head shot up; Nani only called him by his first name when he was in hot water and judging from her expression; this was clearly the case now. Arnav couldn't help but groan inwardly ' what now?! He put his phone down and gave Nani his full attention.

'I'm sorry Nani... I'm listening...' he said quietly and his eyes met hers.

That's better thought Devyani to herself. She was a hard taskmaster when it came to good manners and she had done her best to ensure that both Anjali and Arnav were always mindful of their behaviour in the presence of others.

'Chote... I'd like to meet Khushi Bitiya's family, can you please arrange it' she said quietly, her tone indicating there was no room for negotiation or argument, she was after all, a true Raizada herself.

Arnav's eyes narrowed as all the positive effects of his workout instantly vanished into thin air only to be replaced by uneasiness and apprehension. He wracked his sleep deprived brain as he scrambled to work out why the hell... well why exactly did Nani want to meet her family?!!

Hello darlings

Ok I know its not as long...but you will have to keep your pretty selves entertained until later this week as I have a job interview on Thursday and I'm going to need to prepare for that... I decided I couldn't deprieve you until then... hence this 'filler chapter'.

So advance notification: unless there's a minor miracle, there probably will not be another update until later (having said that... who knows, inspiration may arise and I may decide to surprise you!)

Also just  so we are clear - you are not allowed to hold a job interview against me ok... you need to still read this chapter and post comments... yes, yes I'm addicted to your comments just as much as you are addicted to my story!
Naina😳

p.s. this chapter is dedicated to the lovers of biology...you know who you are!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by warriorprincess - 11 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

My first ever first comment! Could not control myself from reserving .. πŸ˜†

A quickie .. but a really good one! Can I hug you for the frequent dose of MC? πŸ€— I was really not expecting an update today from you and when I saw the PM, I was all happy! And then I got all ecstatic .. my long awaited Biology class and that two in doubles!!!! You deserve another hug .. nah .. a kiss for that! When Khushi is going to enroll in this class, I wonder!

Ahh! How I love this feral pair .. πŸ˜† Loved the way they played with each other's "Virtue". Our tigress surely is gonna surprise the tiger more once they really get into some real "Action". πŸ˜†

Bad Naina! Why didn't you let him take a shower before he went to sleep? πŸ˜‰ Especially after such interesting conversation? πŸ˜† I was wondering how could you be so cruel .. and then he woke up to release his physical tension!! πŸ˜†

Arnav is into Metallica? Ok .. that's a news for me! I thought he would be more into jazz or something, assuming from the show of course.

So he is again losing his brains .. poor Arnav. A family meeting .. this is not something he can take right now with his confused state of mind .. i will be waiting to see how he handles this now.

Have a great interview .. and may you get the job too if it is the right one for your career! 😊

Will be waiting till you are back .. 😊
Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Now, thats something I really wanna know... Hope Arnav will take his nani to meet khushi's parents...
SA_nimk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I LOVED IT!!!

sooo beautiful!!

this update was actually a complete package of fun emotions love passions etc etc!!

AMAZING JOB

this is the comment for PART 47!!

gonna read part 48 now!!
Edited by Love_SA - 11 years ago
craziefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the short update!!! nani is quite smart...wants to meet the family
waiting eagerly for arnav's response
thanx for the pm
arshi-11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail