Locked out of Heaven (OS-complete) VirMan

BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Locked out of Heaven

or scroll down...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of you may know I have written this yesterday, so why post it today? Well, because today is a very special day'

It's the birthday of my hero; Bruno Mars! Aaahw! I am so happy! Today he is exactly 27 years old today.

And! His album will come out on 12.11.12, so December 12th 2012. I am so damn excited! The first song of his album already came out, it's called Locked Out Of Heaven. I agree, you have to listen to it 3 times before you really start to appreciate it, but when you really understand the lyrics, you just fall in  love with it. Link; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKcexAkmEvI

I tried to make a story based on the song, it didn't turn out as I wanted it to be, but I had a deadline 'today- and I really had no time. I might edit this. But the fact that the lyrics have such a beautiful meaning, I know, whatever I will write, it won't look good. So here is my attempt.

p.s. It divided in two parts!!! Second part will be updated soon!

Ohw! One more thing; It's like more than one story, some continue after another one, and some just end when a new one starts. entwined, you will have to figure out when the other starts and when the first one continues.

And, this is just everything I had to think about, random stuff, I totally understand you if you find it hard to understand this. It's like memories, he remembered. I really don't know what it is, some unfinished thoughts maybe, I don't know.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if heaven isn't a peaceful place up there, above the silver colored clouds, but here, a place on earth, with you?

One, Two, One, Two, Three

He had been counting the days, hours and minutes, but right now, it were the seconds that were distancing him for her. He sniffed when he thought about everything and everyone that tried to separate them. 'It never work', he thought while having his half smirk on his face.

Oh yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah

He pulled his black leather jacket he was wearing closer when the soft but cold breeze was whispering in his ear. He closed his eyes and saw her beautiful face in front of him, with her lips forming a magical smile and her eyes twinkling, he took a deep breath, trying to smell her delicious fragrance, but all he got was the cold air pricking his nose while the disappointment pricked his heart.

Ooh!

He had no eyes for his surroundings, he knew how much she loves to be here, but he couldn't think about anything else but her. He decided he would stay here, after six months he couldn't help but admit; He needed her, more than anything else. She is his everything, he could try to move away from her but he couldn't distance himself from his heart, his mind, his breath, and she lives in all of them. Without her he would fall apart. He sighed and moved faster'

Oh yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah

Those six months were like hell, he was never that scared before. Scared, that was the word he used to call it, though, he still didn't really know what it was. It was a mixture of all the things he didn't want to feel. He hated it but could make it stop. He missed her. He promised himself; He would never let her be that far away from him ever again.

Ooh!

Slowly with an amazed expression written on his face he shook his head. Never, never he dared to think that someone would do this to him. Make him restless and feel at peace at the same time. Make him confused but make him love it at the same time. He is Virat Singh Vadhera. The guy that didn't care about the girls that roamed around him. Didn't care about love or care, about people or friends, he even did not have one. The guy that even hadn't a heart. But this girl, changed everything. She made the possible impossible. She taught him how to love, how to care and how to appreciate people. She filled his heart with love. Which he happily gave to her in return. And he couldn't thank (t)his angel more for accepting it.

Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never want to put my heart on deny

He loves getting lost in her world, their world actually. Everything is so perfect, away from the troubles from the angry looking eyes which always seemed to be following them from the whispering that never told something good about them. Their world was like air, where they could fly away, like fire where everything burned and lived, where their passion and desire never went off and lighted everything up in the dark. Like earth, so strong where they could hide from all the bad. Like water where they could swim for eternity.

But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

He finally reached his destination, he knew she wouldn't be inside their comforting house. That was nothing for her, Maanvi loves making uncomfortable things comfortable. Like in the huge garden this early, when it's cold outside and the wind blows her long hair behind while closes her eyes and enjoys the soft blows in her face. Her cheeks rosy and a wide smile on her face. She love those small things, those things that Virat wasn't able to see till she made him open his eyes. Still he couldn't see all that. How could he, his angel was a thousand times more beautiful than all that together. Her smile only made the rising sun go down out of shame.

He left his bag when he saw her. Just like he thought she would, she sat under the big tree a blanket over her. He knew she did this every day when he wasn't with her. He would never allow her to sit in the cold, well, until she pouts, it weakens his heart. She really has some magic'

'Maanvi' he breathed her name on a hoarse, urgent groan. He placed his hands with urge on her head and crushed her mouth hungrily beneath his own. Maanvi responded willingly. 'Hold it' she whispered while her breath was ragged, placing her palm on his chest, which was now shirtless. He looked at her confused, the wild desire clearly visible in his dark brown eyes. Maanvi was distracted by his heartbeat she could feel, it was racing. Virat grabbed her hand before she started talking again,' I don't want to talk'. And kissed her hand, letting his other hand feel her perfect curves, going up to her beautiful face and holding it. He nuzzled his nose in her neck, hearing her moan and shiver with anticipation.

Cause your s🤬x takes me to paradise
Yeah your s🤬x takes me to paradise

She caught his ear between her teeth after she kissed his jawline and got him groan as reward. He pushed to the big tree, carefully not to hurt her but she seemed not noticing it.

Virat walked to her, admiring her beauty, how lost she looked. He wondered what she was thinking about' He couldn't believe everything that was happening at the moment. He just sat beside her to get a shocked expression on Maanvi's face. She quickly hugged his arm. They weren't that talk active after not seeing each other. They had nothing to catch up, they stayed updated because of the late night calls they had. And it was true; Actions do speak louder than words. He lifted his arm to place it on her shoulder, she moved closer to be even more comfortable and sighed. Contentment that was all there was,  he couldn't imagine how bad they felt just a couple months ago. With her it was just perfect.

And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah
Cause you make feel like, I've been locked out of heaven

He was mad at his fate. For not bringing her on his path earlier. He felt mad thinking that he could have shared more time with her if he met her earlier. Maanvi always tried to explain him, that it's all written. And at the end, they met each other, wasn't it? But he couldn't let the thought still, it felt like being left out. There's some special place, but he can't come in. There is heaven, with his angel, but he hasn't the key to open the gate. He had to wait till someone noticed him, on the other side of the gate to let him in. The gentle touch of Maanvi's hand on his make him come out his thoughts. And he rested his head on hers. Getting adsorbed in the moment.

For too long, for too long
Yeah you make feel like, I've been locked out of heaven

She love the way he caressed her cheek with his rough thump. This small thing that he probably was unaware of, made fireworks bang. Her body grew tense, the feeling she got when she perfectly fitted in his arms. The thought that they were made for each other, a couple made in heaven.

Oh yeah yeah yeah

Loving each other this much it hurts, the fear of losing each other, and with that lose everything. The thought made them close their eyes, so when they open it the bad dream they saw would go away'

Ooh!

He placed his hand on his heart when he saw her for the first time. It hurts to see something that beautiful. In a simple white dress that went wide at her waist, her hair loose and curly, that image was printed on his heart, forever.

Oh yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah

He was frustrated, he couldn't get why that girl always was on his mind. He was Virat Singh Vadhera damn it! Since when did a girl make a difference to him? He never felt like this, and he didn't know how to handle those sudden extreme feelings. He felt like flying when she laughed and like punching the guys who checked her out, he wanted to do everything she asked for, but why?!

Ooh!

In the end he had to accept the fact. He was in love, love. And he couldn't live without her. It didn't even take long to think about marriage. He needed her, and loved her. She changed his whole world, she came his world. The problem was the proposal' He had no idea how he should do that, she loved small and unique, and he only knew, big and formal. He was surprised when she said 'yes' with teary eyes before she helped him standing up and kissed him passionately.

You bring me to my knees
You make me testify

He felt grateful, grateful for having her. The influence she had on him. Her sweetness affected him. Though he didn't notice the big differences, everyone else did. The mean, always angry young man started to help people. Virat was surprised when the people looked scared at him, that is when he realized how bad he actually treated people. Even people who cared for him were treated badly by him. He promised Maanvi he wouldn't do that again ever. Because sinners get punishments, and the only he could lose was the only thing he couldn't lose.

You can make a sinner change his ways

Maanvi somehow always knew when Virat needed, really needed her. He was a disturbed person, he had some luggage, and had had a long journey. She knew he had no one, and sometimes she felt he needed a hug. Sometimes he just walked towards her, she would open her arm and he would hug her like his life depended on it.

Open up your gates cause I can't wait to see the light

Her arms made him feel secured. The place that brought him to peace, he did not need anything else. Just her, and only her. This was his heaven.

And right there is where I want to stay

He squeezed her waist and she could feel herself getting weaker and weaker. Turning in his arms she intimately explored his body further. She could feel his body getting tensed, holding his desire in check. Her hand slipping over his body, restlessly stirring underneath him. Her nails that grazed his back, making him go wild. She was arching for him. He held one of her thighs that were wrapped around him. 'Now!' She was able to whisper while she pressed her body closer to him.
Cause your s🤬x takes me to paradise
Yeah your s🤬x takes me to paradise

He brushed his lips against hers. Holding her by her waist, close to him. He took her hand and placed it on his heart 'It beats for you'.

And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah

Her finger trailed off his features, early in the morning, this was the first thing she does. She couldn't help but adore his cute expression on his face when he sleeps. He looks like some baby. His rosy lips, pouting, his stubbles, that felt amazing, his hair all messed up.. She giggled when she thought how fast he would try to put it back to its place, he really love his hair. She never told him, but she loves his hair all messed up. Virat peeked, Maanvi never caught him, never. She never realized that Virat was awake while she did all this. Virat saw Maanvi staring, not at him, somewhere lost in thoughts while having a bright smile on her face. He smiled, with contentment he held her waist and turned on his side. Maanvi surprised by his action grabbed his hand scared to fall.

'Dance with me' the whispering sound near my ear that terrorized my senses, while I felt her hand grabbing my, pulling me forward until I saw the spotlight was on us, there she placed my hand on her waist and her hands around my neck, gently resting on my shoulders. The slow swinging, the closeness that made me feel numb, yet I felt everything around me, well, everything I needed, Maanvi. It was just us, and the rest of the world didn't matter. It sounds so weird, but it's true. The unexplainable feeling she always gave him, that made him feel crazy, that feeling that was his basic need'

Ohw ohw ohw ohw, yeah, yeah, yeah

He rested his head in her neck, his nose rubbing over her skin, while the song played beautiful melodies. Her hair that was tied up irritated him the whole night, she looked beautiful with her hair messed up and lose, her curls that lightly waved in the air. She did the most logical thing to do; untie it. It was much easier than he thought, one pin out of her hair made all her hair fall down, perfectly falling on her shoulders, while she gave him a what-are-you-doing-glance, he again placed his head in her neck, smelling the scent of her hair beautiful black hair.

Can I just stay here

Spend the rest of my days here

He couldn't help but open his eyes what he saw was the most beautiful thing in the world. He knew Maanvi would explode when she found out about him not concentrating on praying while they were in god's house because he was busy staring at her. But how could he not? The innocence that her face reflects, gave him the urge to protect her, from everything. She looks fragile, like she could break by the slightest danger, like she good disappear into thin air if he wasn't careful. He was scared that he could wake up any moment and end up in his world of nightmares leaving his dream here. A frown formed on her forehead, he wondered what made her do that' He hated it when she worried, and she often worried. Not about herself no, she was way to selfless for that, I knew that she would be praying for him, not asking something with thanking god, she is different. She started folding her hands, which were pressed together with her palms touching and fingers pointed upwards in front of her chest. A sign that she was done, so he quickly moved his face the other side and closed his eyes shut.

Ohw ohw ohw ohw, yeah, yeah, yeah

Can't I just stay here
Spend the rest of my days here

'Virat! Virat! Stop it! Stop laughing at me!' She huffed while beating his broad chest angrily. He tried to compose himself when he felt her hands softly pushing him, but bursted out the next second. Her cute face that showed 'anger' and supposed to scare him really didn't help him much. He needed to breath but tears started rolling. Maanvi was outraged, the audacity! Her perfect O-shaped mouth showed how shocked she was, how dare he? Virat! Grrr! 'It was just a slip of the tongue!' And she started beating his chest again. He held her hands to stop and'

There they sat under the big tree, lost in their own world, heaven.

'Shall we?', he questioned, already knowing the answer when he held his hand half in the air inviting her to hold it, waiting for her response. 'We shall.' She smiled politely and slid her hand in his hand. and Virat felt himself going weak by her charm 'yet again-. Together they walked towards their destination and turned into vague silhouettes which disappeared in the bright light they were heading to.

Oh yeah yeah yeah
Ooh!

Oh yeah yeah

Oh yeah yeah yeah
Ooh!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Menika.

* Other work
Our First Time (OS-complete)
Just The Way You Are (OS-complete)
Taming of the Sherni (SS/FF-ongoing)
Edited by BrunoMars - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BrunoMars thumbnail
minishap thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
speechless! this is absolutely beautiful! You;re  an amazing writer!
BrunoMars thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandana123

It was truly awesome!!!

Thank You!
BrunoMars thumbnail

Originally posted by: minishap

speechless! this is absolutely beautiful! You;re  an amazing writer!

OmG! You are telling me! You are an absolute flawless writer!
Thank You Minisha! Love ya!
BrunoMars thumbnail

Thank You!
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
it was so dreamy! loved it
BrunoMars thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobrakapooor

it was so dreamy! loved it

Thank You!
BrunoMars thumbnail
Ahw! Speechless is good!
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on his b'day... Its his b'day bt u r equally excited i guess... 😃
Da os i very well written... I did not feel any difficulty understanding da change of situations... Gud job!! W8ing for da nxt part... Thanx for pm:)