MG SS My Hot Professor Thread 4 - Page 34

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Remya_Pillai

Prologue

He s Hot.. He s sexy.. He s Lovely.. He s a Professor..
She s cute.. She s Sexy.. She s naughty.. She s a Student..
What happens when the naughtiest student meets ds sexy professor?
Will she makes his life hell!! Or will she fall for his sexy yet caring professor?

Meet the Hot Professor

Meet the Naughty Student

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..😃)

So i got mixed responses for the last note and considering the majority i decided to mix the present with Maan's POV. Thanku so much for the suggestions..

@divzi: its k dear..concentrate on ur studies. unknowingly u gave me an idea for a scene that can b included in ds ss..😉

@all: Thanku guys for the support.. Love u all..

Part 21

Mr. Khurrana.. what the hell s ds?

I came out of the thots with the sudden ring of my phone. It was a msg frm buddy reminding me of the next. I can't wait to c my mishty tomorrow. Her sweet smile was the last thing I remember b4 I fell into sleep.

Geet's POV

I got up when sum1 furiously pulled my blanket. Opening my eyes I came to c two anger filled eyes.

Kya hua meer..sone do na..

Ms. Geet Handa.. This will b the last warning from my side. If u don't take ur ass from that damn bed now then I won't b responsible for the late arrival of ur college.

I looked at her with confusing eyes. She threw the alarm clock at me and I stared at it with wide eyes. 9.15! jeez!!! I dashed into washroom and got ready within 15min. I wore a white knee length dress that will show my perfect structure.

Without having breakfast, we dashed into meer's BMW. When we reached college, it was around 10. That means we missed our first hour. We went to canteen and grabbed some sandwich. When the first hour completed we made a grand entry in our class. Boys as always where drooling on me. I sat in my usual place and glanced around. In the middle of the row there sat a newbie. He looked like an American with blue eyes and dark brown hair falling over his face. He looked hot but not much as my maan. he shot me a wink and I too winked back. The professor entered the class interrupting our convo. He s teaching maths and that too calculus topic. I sometimes hate that. I was so involved in the class when meer nudged me and passed a note.

Who s that newbie?

No idea!

Then y he s staring u?

I looked at him and caught him staring.

U noe no one can escape from sexy handa ;)

I felt weird but then ignored him and concentrated on rest of the class. After sometime the bell rang and we headed to our science lab. I can't wait to c maan oops!my professor. We were the first one to reach the lab and I saw him arranging some apparatus. He was wearing a dark purple shirt with black jeans. I wonder how he managed to look sexy in all colors. I felt a smack on my head and turned to c meer grinning. I pushed her and took my seat near him. he will b accompanying me since I don't have any partner. He dint glance my way so I thot to drool till the lab starts.

Take a pic Ms. Handa.. it will last longer.

His words brought me back from my job and I looked around to c the whole class filled up and looking at me. there he s back to cocky attitude. Y can't he b that friendly maan!!?? I shot him an angry glare feeling embarrassed.

So class.. the apparatus in front of u s the potentiometer. This s used for measuring the voltage in a circuit. In this arrangement, a fraction of a known voltage from a resistive slide wire is compared with an unknown voltage by means of a galvanometer. The'

May I come in sir..

Yes..

I saw the same newbie entering the class. He gave a piece of paper to maan sir. After reading it maan sir signed it and gave him back.

So class.. He s Steve. He joined today and I hope u all will b helping him with the last week portions. And Steve u can join Geet Handa over there as she s the only one who don't have a partner currently.

He nodded and joined me. a grin was plastered on his face. I felt disappointed b/c maan vl not b with me in ds class anymore.

Hey geet'

He was staring at my bare legs. I cursed myself for wearing ds knee length dress.

Hey dude.. My eyes r up here.

He looked at me embarrassed. I gave him a dismissive look and looked at maan to c him giving angry glares to steve. I felt sumthg flicker in his eyes. Jealousy!!wow! ds will b fun.

Rest of the class went fine apart from steve's flirting. I came to noe that his mom s an Indian and dad, an American.  When the bell rang I dint spare a glance to maan and walked out. When I reached outside I heard sum1 calling my name. I turned to c Steve jogging to my way.

Hey..whats the hurry?

Nothing. I want to reach my next class soon.

Next hour s free. U don't noe?

Free??y?

Well.. Princi told me today while briefing my courses.

Oh ..k..

So can v spent ds free tym together. ?

I looked at him questioningly. He gave me a sheepish smile. I was going to say no when meer interrupted.

Ya sure.. geet vl definitely come. Kyun geet?

I was abt to shout at her when she eyed me to my left side. There stood My hotty professor looking angrily and his fist clenched.

So the game begins. I gave meer a wink and turned to steve..

Y not Steve. I vl surely come. After all no girl can deny a handsome guy like u.

I said flirtatiously and glanced maan. he looked shocked.

Thanku so much geet.. and by the way u look sexy in ds outfit.

He eyed me fully. Stupid!! But I was not ready to back out from my plan. I stepped more closer to him and traced his cheeks seductively.

Aww.. That's so sweet of u..

Suddenly meer pulled me backwards. She looked frightened. I followed her gaze and saw Gautam shooting daggers at me angrily. OMG!! Ye meri saath hi kyun??! I smiled at him nervously. But I felt sum1 holding my waist. Steve!!

Lets Go sexy..

And then the unexpected happened. He kissed my cheek!! Yuck! I gave him a glare but more intense glares were received from two other men. Babaji!!!

Ms. Geet Handa and Mr. Steve Alexander.. detention for PDA'. NOW!!

I heard my bro roaring. he left his hold on me. es ullu kki wajah se Mein toh gayi! But y detention 4 me.?!!

Par mujhe kyun? He s the one who kissed me.

No more discussions. U will b serving detention with Mr. khurrana and Steve.. u will b with me.

Maan ke saath!!i looked at him to c his jaw still clenched. Poor steve!! I hope he will b alive after the detention with my bro!!

Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list.😃

Edited by Remya_Pillai - 11 years ago
Hayee... I loved it sooo much...

It was a superb update...

Loved geet in this update...

And Then maan getting jealous...

Haila ye geet sach me duffer hai.. ðŸ˜†

But wow again detention with maan.. Hotty..😉

Now it would be fun.. as maan will take his revenge...

Mean making him jealous.. Poor geet...😆

Continue soon..  U stoped at wrong point..

Now want next update very soon...
Edited by mishtiritu - 11 years ago
it was such an awesome update dear...

i loved the newbie... aathe hi chaa gaya... ab detention ke baad kya hoga , we will have to see... gautham ke baad maan ka number bhi tho hai... poor newbie... sapne main bhi nahi socha hoga ki one peck will cost this😆😆😆

and poor geet ... chali thi jealousy game play karne and see, detention with the hottie but its just that he is damn angry this time! it will be a site to watch...is gautham was called by maan only???😉
but i hate u for stopping there😡...

continue soon
Edited by -lakshmi- - 11 years ago

super awesome blossom update .geet again with maan haaiyee lets c what is going to store for us 😉

Superb!
Luvd it!Edited by Shonameet - 11 years ago
Awsum update
Geet making maan jealous...
Again detention with hotty professor...maan is going to njoy it to the fullest..
Geet ne to kulhadi pe pair maar diya...
Nw maan is goin to take d revenge..
Gautam is superb...he always does smthng to help maan...
Thnx 4 d pm n update soon.
oh my myyy ... Rofl

Awesome ...loved it

Maza aayingg
omg so funny
steve oh gaya gautam ke hath meh
🤣🤣🤣🤣
waiting for maan n geet
Ohh...i am loving this cat and mouse game...
So now it is time for maan to get J because of the new guy steve...woh toh geet ko aise drool kar raha hain jaise usne ise kabhi dekha nahin hain...
So geet again late to college but thank god usne maan ki class miss nahin kiya...she was drooling over maan...phir uski dialogue was funny...photo lelo...haha...😆
Maan ko aur J karne ki chakkar main ab geet ko detention mil gaya and again with maan...ab dekhthe hain ki kya hota hain...
Pitiying steve ka bachha for the detention with gautam...
Update soon...Will be waiting for it...