Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: luvyoubarun
Lol I totally agree😆 jus imagine Arjun find out that Riya is Roshni but for the some reasons she had a plastic surgery to take a revenge from pathan🤣But such a cure couple jus lov their scenes sooo cute😳
😆😆 She will replay after my murder everyone thought that I am dead but until the antimsanskar I was breathing then a man came n saved me n we exchanged the bodies so u can believe that I am dead 😆 I went to surgeon to fix my burnt face so I had a new faces since that day main qasam khaayee thi ke Apne attempt to murder ka badla loongi apne Naye roop badal kar then they will show Arjun's shocked face three times with moving camera n turning his pic black n white 🤣Originally posted by: mushiroxx
🤣 i like the sound of it...😆 riya saying pathan ...how dare u talk like that to mu hubby...n pathan is like...WHAT THE??? when did u become his wife??🤣🤣
Just a random thread to discuss possible plots, some stories we may have read, rant our frustrations of ehat could have been and how bad it...
🌸✨ Welcome to SarafWasima's Index! ✨🌸 A heartfelt welcome to my little corner filled with stories straight from the heart ❤️ Here, you'll find...
Sooo...this is also a long ass story in case someone into binge reading. 61000 words to be exact Writing this gave me a closure i didnt know i...
93