Awwwnnn Rathore.. he's so stiff.. I wish he falls in love in the show or something.. he's always work work work
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey dear,
Yeah I believe he is from Bengal. His name is Siddharth Sen and Sen is a Bengali last name.😊ofcourse we all want to see the tough Rathod falling in love 😉
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-
yeaaahhh he is definitely Bengali..
he says Korna instead of Karna..😆 soo cute..
haha does he? when did he say that 😃i just love bengalis 😃 especially their rituals 😳
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-
today.. and he mixes his genders too.. bolti instead of bolta etc..his hindi speaking accent is very Bengali.. I sensed it in the very first episode.. I was like this guy has to be Bnegali..😆