Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigerkatukda thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I absolutely love Gurmeet but somehow I felt really bad that he did not think it was important to thank Shampa. He did not even hug her until the very end. Edited by jigerkatukda - 11 years ago
debina is looking sooo cute here Edited by bwtsweetu - 11 years ago
pdiyar193 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigerkatukda

I absolutely love Gurmeet but somehow I felt really bad that he did not think it was important to thank Shampa. He did not even hug her until the very end.

I absolutely agree with you.. He should have thanked Shampa first, for supporting him throughout, she is the most deserving.

I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I absolutely love Gurmeet but somehow I felt really bad that he did not think it was important to thank Shampa. He did not even hug her until the very end.

ohhh plzzz, it;s impossible that he did'nt thank shampa, is celebrity can come on his knees to thank his Fan on telecast then it's obvious he can give all the cradit to his choreographer, after that 2 mins of  result announcement, gurmeet has lot of time to thank shapma o.kk or usne kiya bhi hoga., it was very short time in which he thanked his fans & took trophy wil shampa.

jigerkatukda thumbnail

Originally posted by: paposhon

what rubbish.. he definately hugged her the first and thanked her and bend on stage to bow to the public for votes..
it appears being baseless- gurro gurro fans - u never actually heard or saw what he said.
ofcourse he did. say also--- it is all coz shampa

abhee wo delina ya debina -jo bhee hain-  bhaag ke aayee tou aur jyada shampa ko hug nahin kar paya , but he did definately

anyway what hell i go to do when i am not even happy with GC winning, but i wanted to clarify this point as u all say or are @red in bold

Hello dear, you are being too aggressive. Just cool down. We are not here to fight (at least I'm not). I just wrote what I felt. If I was wrong you could have just told me properly. Its you who are not looking good here. 

Too come back to your point that he hugged her before going down on the knees. I did not see it happen in that order when I watched the show. Maybe it was, so I will check. 

Just take a chill pill.

jigerkatukda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iluvkanha_GCian

ohhh plzzz, it;s impossible that he did'nt thank shampa, is celebrity can come on his knees to thank his Fan on telecast then it's obvious he can give all the cradit to his choreographer, after that 2 mins of  result announcement, gurmeet has lot of time to thank shapma o.kk or usne kiya bhi hoga., it was very short time in which he thanked his fans & took trophy wil shampa.

I agree with you that makes sense. It was not a lot of time after the results were announced and this might have been edited the way the channel wants it.
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just ADORE Gurmeet for this side of his. He is such a humble star. He is like one of the most famous celebs of Television and I have seen the success get in the heads of these celebs but he is such a down-to-earth guy. Also I rarely see celebs thanking their fans after winning trophies and the first thing Gurmeet did was thank his fans.Love you Gurmeet. 

Even though I am not  a fan of the couple "Gurmeet-Debina" but i still adore Gumeet for loving his wife sooo much.

Congrats Gurmeet , You deserve all this love and success :D
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you that makes sense. It was not a lot of time after the results were announced and this might have been edited the way the channel wants it.

😃