Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SanchayitaM
Shubhi You Tube link plzzz...
Originally posted by: sweetdoc
Arjun in specs
M faintingg...he looks yummmy :P
Originally posted by: ValleryRose
YOU JUST SAVED MY LIFE...! THANKS A LOT!!!😆
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watched the promo thrice already...
still hyperventilating...
Arjun looked hot!!!
The case seems so interesting! OMG that is the concept I used in my FF! 😲 (It is a little different, but the hijack thing is same..)
And now seeing a case in real! That's gonna be so damn thrilling...😲
Saturday you better come fast...😆
Hi.. so rest of the story parts will be updated here.. Thank you
HELLO EVERYONE I AM SIMA, THE WRITER OF AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE I CAN NOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT VIRMAN505 SO I WILL BE CONTINUING FROM THIS ACCOUNT...
1.5k