My Beautifull mermaid..MG FF..will continue again update soon..

sanam1234u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

My Beautifull mermaid SS 

Hi guyes I'm going to start this another ff or may be it will turn to be ss depend on your responce..

Hope u will like it... actualy its based on a movie...

I hope u will like it...its an story of two people one who hat lie and lier..living alone...rude ..arrognt

and other is living life to the fullest...always lie...and upto some mischif...how these two

personality meet with one another how the person who hate lie will fall in love with the one who

never said anything but lie... how they  how there love is blossom...how they overcome all the

hurdels...how they becomes one...and  forver...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanam1234u thumbnail

PROLOUGE

It's raining havily'two girls in the mall r running fromhere to there..as there shopping finished they come to neare gate where gurdslook at them'

Its an expensive and very standard mall only hifi people hventry there'these girls make fool of that guard and crash in there'wile levinggurdagain look at them specticaly'inspecting them..girls just smile nerviouslyat him'then one girl told making all kind of faces..Geet kaha thana ke mat a yaha per tu meri sunti kaha he ab dekh pkdejayenge.While geetjust smile looking at gurd and said to another girl Chup kar waha mat dekh and just smile'don'tmake it obvious'muje dekh me dar rahi hu kya'.then she look outside  and a wide

Where as rain continuously pouring'a black shining..BMW caris halted infront of mall'a man is seting in it working busy in his laptopcontiously talking an phone..he look up from his laptop and asked driverin  a cold voice HOW MUCH TIME WILL IT TAKE 'driver shivering badly'si..ii.r.rrr.bs thodi d..eee..rr..

And he cut in between as that man look at him angrily 'I DON'T CARE'chalo yase muje meeting k liyeder horahi he'

S..ii'r rrr PLSSS'Barishbohot he age ka kuch nahi dikhra'ha accident hojayga'said driver

That man give one angry glare and again got busy in hislaptop'

He is none other tham MAANSINGH KHURANA  the biggest nusinesstycn in  the world 'he is king ofbusiness world'all people shivers by listening his name only'no one want to be  in his bad book'He is a living devil..rude arrogant'andlooks r die for'handsom hunk for whome not only girls but womens of all age die'buthe never giv attention to any of them'his first and last priority is work  and only work He hates lyers'He is MD ofkhurana construction'

Here geet sees an car is just coming and waiting infront ofmall..she gave an attitude to gurds and said loudly'Pinky chalo driver hamari gadi lekr aya he and hamara wait kar raha he'wergeting late for evening party'and she zoom out of mall very proudly likeshe is somewhere's princes'it's true she is princes but not of sme type ofriyast'but of her dad's rinces..Pinky just star at her opening moothwide..making 'O' faces'Geet geet sun togeet..but geet is gon by d time she reach trhere'and pinky roled her eyesat her friends anticts and follow her'

Geet  walk by open thedoor and seat in a car followed by her friend'Man in car just look shoked thatwho hv guts to come randomly and seat in his car like that'

He look up from his laptop andgiving murderous glar look atintruder'but but'he just lost himself in that hazl eyes'that beauty'drench inrain looking not less than an mermaid'her pink beautifull lips curved insmiling 'her cute dimple'her laughfing sound'he just get kapitativ in her'helost himself in her'.

Geet anf pinky get in car and geet started laughing wholehartly'andpinky..is just shakingbher hade at her friend'

They did not see till then that someone is there in car 'thengeet look back and said HI ..and soryysorry sorry..at the same time saying this they zoomout of car fromanotherside'that man is just staring at her

Geet get out of car and see the rain give wide smile'.geetjust lv the rain'Pinky chal bhigte he..saidgeet'na baba na'said pinky'kya yar jb itna bhig gaye he to pura hibhigte hena'plzzz plzplzpz.

Tuje   bhignaheto bhig  me nahi anewali'said pinky'

Thik he 'saidgeet and started jumping in rain'playing with raindrops giggling..smiling..playing..enjiuinglife to the fullest'

Here our MAAN  is juststaring at her'he didn't listening to her 'hi'..nor there any conversation 'heis just busy in staring to the angel'looking so innocent'pure likeanything..and so devine'he get  mesmerizeby her 'thinking who is she'from where she come from 'lost in her completely'

NOTE

Hiii everyone ..this is my second ff..i will update both time to time...I suddenly got this idea from watching a movie then decided to write it...hope u people will enjoy this as well...please coment...and predd like buton..

Link to my another FF

Deewanapan

Love will change Future SS

Deewaane Hum teri Mohobbat Me OS

INDEX

PART 1

part 2

PART 3

Part 4

Part 5

punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
CONGRATS FOR THE NEW STORY
GRETA START
KasiKasi thumbnail
HEY AWESOME CONCEPT PLZ CONT. SOON AND SEND ME PM PLZZZ
mansi.tripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start
continue soon
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
congrats for the new story
lovely update dear
continue soon
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice concept
lovely update...
sanam1234u thumbnail

Part 1

Maan was going to office…still he is in Geet's aroma…he lost in her….

Her hazl eyes…

Her cute nose…

Her supple pink lips...

Her milky white skin…..

Her dance in rain…playing with rain drops….while playing that smile appear on her lips giving him peace..He is completely forgot outerworld ,his presence,what he doing…he forgot himself…only just one thing is coming again and again infront of his eyes…his BEAUTIFULL MERMAID…yes he thought her as mrmaid…his jalpari…only his…he didn't understand what is happening to him …what this attraction is…how can one simple girl can affect him like that…just in one meeting…well it's not actually meeting…but ya u can say it like …

Then he snap out of his thought…What r u doing man…U R Maan Singh Khurana …how can u get affected by a mere girl…a girl???...NOOO..Maan Singh Khurana never ever get affected by anyone and that to with a GIRL????...NEVER…

But his heart and mind r not in his controle…na chahte huye bhi wo uske khayalo me kheraha tha...her pal har jagah…use bas wohi najar arhi thi…wo bas uske dilo dimag per cha gayi thi…

His car come to halt…

Kya hua???asked maan..

Driver looked shoked…..then said s…ii..r wo..o  office ag..y.a….scaringly…this is first time that he is not in his sences…maan he himself is shoked hearing that he reached office…he is know for his sharp mind now for the first time he lost it for just a girl…he get angry on himself…

His bodygurd imidiately come and open the door he come out in his MSK style…and march towords building…main branch of KC..

As maan is come siren is buzz in entire office creating feare in all employee of office…telling them that there devil boss is arrived …all are checking there dress …loking is everything is perfect…and hurriedly doing there job fearing may be by any chanc if boss get angry on them then may be its there last day in KC…MSK's angr is known for everyone…

Maan come in his treadmark style..looking straight with stern face.…he goes to his cabin while stop in his track withouht turning  and said ADI,SASHA…my cabin now…

All leve a gasp…chalo aj koi fire nahi hua…

Here geet reach home after doing her shopping …

Mama mama…shouted geet….

Are geet smbhalke gir jaygi…me yahi hu…kitchen me…

Are mama…dekho mene kitni shopping ki…our…and she goes on and on…

Geet tu Aj fir college bunk krke shopping gayi thi??mene kitni bar mana kiya per ye ldki meri sunti kaha he…dekh ab bohot hogaya ab agr tere papa ko pata chala to me nahi bachane wali…and next time se agr tune firse college bnk kiya to me tere papa mko bata dungi…

Geet maid a baby face…mama please  aj akhri bar promice...said geet pinchinh her throught..

Rano just shake her head…chal fresh hokr a..tere papa ate honge…fir dinner krlenge…

Ji mama…said geet and goes to her room…geet is a middle class girl,her papa is in Government services..they live in an quite nice colony..where as our geet is always upto some mischief…full of masti…and hate to study…sshe just like shoping…roming here and there…gossiping…

Some time later after having dener geet go to sleep….mama muje nind arhihe me sone jarhihu…said geet…

Lekin geet a beth todi der…rano said…

Let her go…said mohinder…kafi thaki hogina din bhar pdhkr….ja geet putr tu soja….mohinder didn't know about her roming and all…ji papaji said geet and run to her room smiling naughtly…once she rich room masg pinky…GET READY WITHIN 15min COME TO MY WINDOW SIDE…and she made bed proper like someone is sleeping there..lock door of her room from inside..were an short dress over it she ware long night dressand jump from window…there stood pinky all ready waiting for her…both smile at each other ….

Pricap :  Geet talli….and maan is with her

NOTE

sorry for late guys...busy in study...and ignore spell mistake...

press like buttons and give me lots of coments...

punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
GEET IS VERY FAST AND SMART
SHE IS OUT TO PARTY
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
GEET IS VERY SMART LOVE IT CONT SOON😊