take care of yourself and your father

poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Tace care dear we will be waiting
LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
HEY REMYA PLS INCLUDE MAANS POV IN THIS UPDATE 2 IF POSIBLE,TAKE CARE OF UR FATER,ALL THE BEST DEAR😊
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u All for ds wonderful support. Love u all.. And congrats GC for the new success..!!😃

The following 303 member(s) liked the above post:
naliniami, nimmi26ammyicycoolvydehidpurvanavyanissisimran2608custodian7501leothelionPoonamTshanmanjugeeta1803crazyfanofdsdvzil143mishtikhuranacukishkabslocksabhi2503mady2483jyotiagarwaljooorostkash53cryskentannbellAISHAJSsimmi11angle_gudiashubhiguptagayathripriyankLilMissPerfectmkd.70ishitamoresravanthi93deep002coolkiwisinghiskinng94Alisha0023TheSunShinePoorvaArorasonai-adricaqueenbee001muskiiCoolio56Sarah08aahhh--Yashvi--kainturakiranSofirahinaanavankalabhaslibra_princessrojalotus3GURTI143sushlovemaneetloveuGURTI369sweetmelonkavitha05lelenuKhusluvsmaaneetayesha1249priya_ya1408rockingchahatnat10cutesrijuanjyluvnishnalgawjusangelsanam1234usuhaarabiacutestarzgshrutimanjuahujasweet-mishtyPRINCESS19sarotabbymittalMONIJA78Koolsmileajolieaisha_1998zafarahimpreet.harmansarah_zaishasruthi87994shafeeansshulovepoobasripriyankasweet21MAANeet_2mishtimohabbatAnnu8193amrinderkaur9Shefali16anjalisen85rizwanaqmonica9febvamsi.priyaBESTANGELnammmuyash21aaishahangeeshgem1606KomaLSunnywiskhanamalu123dreamy4evershreya satishsweet_shonaangelarafbhakbhartifanmddmayuriRukhluvMaanpamilm-g19indiegirlvij10sree10LadyArwensana.saba7Angel-33coolsalehaseductivepurplesweetkjteju2292bhawna02magyshahRamykrishssshhchingamingmanisha259fantesyMSgayatriShilalipifatema_007cutestar12mansi.tripathiRihanna4alld_soniakeerthi90anky_smaanluverrashmi.vaish68Neejuprincesssarahneha512mrajZeal-DDLILY111144Aameramaan_ki_jaanCiaMaaneetleena63SweetestPariaditi_2010najmaDGDiva7AfflicteDspicyraysManeetTUJANENACutieSanayamehak173valli30maya7sobia4maaneetlehrpari168926_chaitrageet.loverdreamyharikagargi12lovesiaJeba.Rahmansweetsampa39-lakshmi-Desigirls12ManeetGurtiMGmaaneetmaahiits_mearunsunita_gmHanishadeviKasiKasiprinces939gbhatjssoodMayamaanNH1971-eiya-change12JayaRCrystalSayaanushaarjamaaneetkimeetushankitvcsweetysaranam_sweet_pariAmbibambyArsheela--Dia--sree.maneetramyayuppykuhu18prema_kscool_gal17dreaminvincibleAnu_Rshivanirajputesheenaasherkhiradkiran99Alicia2001idunnoanshimanshiaksnmayurmaaneetMyInfatuationznihatriksasilovebapu18Cloud9.memyselfndIAsh1991misty_drastifanCutieTejuhermososatykalpitafreya123ramaheshsdlife19paponeconawesomepoojauteem--ANGEL--SONU_29maanharshalinisaran89farie1209gill123ana1411deepali1022--Fairy--mel420nats0101Kriti_roxpoongs123jyothikrishpunam2712MonaLovesMaanlove2_somamuraadlovesddmishtiritu3295lovelygeet24x7-padma-dona86jasraj123anupm04AasminaGcs-girlRaDMG25Shravya.Mtushti-kirantintinu18mypridemaanmeet1ambbihashafyyy--Ratna--mrk-1ShalveNANDY_BRUTheDarkKnightt_areebNoorFatimaflowers4ukhwaishfananuandavismallvillesonu4everkomlikamireen19spvd-Priti11-namita25rsroopalimaanseesona-raimaaniqrameena..zaara2212riya27TyrokkiddooshrutheAjayMadhuri53Maaneet_Vidudrrose31reachsky2011--Neelam--

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..😃)

Part 18

When we reached inside the bathroom door got locked. Ye kya hogaya? Maan put me down and he looked me perplexed. Then I heard meer shouting.

Enjoy Guys!!

Meer ki bachi..Open the door.

Nope..

Meer..i m warning u for the last tym. Just open the door warna..

Warna kya..haan..i got such a superb dance to lock my professor in washroom. And I m not gonna miss it.

But y r u locking me inside?

Unfortunately tum bhi uski saath thi. But I can't lose my golden chance na.. bye bye.. I have to watch a tv show.. vl c u after an hour..enjoy!! and ha no naughtiness k?

I was shocked. Ye dost hain ya dushman. I heard her footsteps going away. Uff!! Now she won't open it. I vl c her later. When I turned I saw him sitting inside bath tub and his phone resting on the side of it. He was whistling as if he s sitting in a park. Oh god! y me?

Arre geet..aao beto..feel free like ur washroom.

Cursing him I went to sit in bath tub at the other end. I dint made an eye contact.

Hum tum ek washroom mein band ho..rum pum pum pum pum..

Just stop it Maan..

Kya hua geet..u dint like the song?

he was battling his eyelashes innocently. Jerk!

Then I vl sing an other song. tub se nikal the hi..kuch door chalthe hi..

Oh god! ds guy s getting on my nerves. I lost my patience grabbed the soap nearby and stuffed it in his mouth. His face was worth watching. I burst out laughing. Tears started to form in my eyes. He was coughing. I saw him removing the soap from his mouth and making a yucky face.

Geet ki bachi..ab mein tumhe chodungi nahi..

He grabbed my hands and put me under the shower. I was shocked. Now it was his turn to laugh. But suddenly he stooped laughing and turned. He grabbed some towel and threw it to me silently.

Geet ..take ds and dry urself.

But I was so enraged.

No..i don't want ur precious towel.

Pls geet..u vl get sick.

No thanku.. I noe to take care of myself.

All the while, he was not looking my way.

Atleast cover urslef..

Kyun..mein kyun cover karu..u cover urself..

I was cursing him all the while when his next set of words popped my eyes out.

Kyunki I can c all ur 'inner precious' things.

I looked down and saw my tanktop sticking like a second skin almost showing all. Grabbing the towel, I covered myself instantly. I was so embarrassed to look at his way. He went and silently sat at bathtub's side. I too occupied my place. Silence was getting awkward b/w us. Suddenly his phone rang. He looked at the caller id and a sweet smile appeared on his face. Once again I was lost in his smile.

Hello sweety..

Oh daadi..sometimes I feel jealous. He s surrounded full of relatives. I was not able to hear the other side convo.

We r stuck in the most beautiful place in the world..

I chuckled. He pouted.

Mera matlab hain i..
i am stuck..

(otherside convo)

No daadi..i m all alone.

Oh! So janab s lying to daadi.. suddenly a naughty idea popped up in my mind.

Maanu..ye kya kar rahi ho? Chodo na..

I said seductively. Maan made an 'O' face. I was trying to control the laugh. I silently went near him and traced his cheeks slightly with my finger. He was still in that mode. I snatched the phone from his hand and put it in speaker mode.

Maan.. whose voice s dat?

He came back to senses and tried to take the phone but I dint give him. he started shouting.

No one daadi.. its..its haan..its from TV..

Acha.. Then y she s calling ur name? Maan sach sach batao..kaun hain wahan?

Daadi..

But maan suddenly put his palm on my mouth pleading with his eyes and nodding no.

Cupcake!!!!

Suddenly daadi squealed in delight making us jump.

Maan..s dat cupcake?oh my god!oh my god!tum dono kya kar rahi ho? U r making my dreams cum true.. oh maan I love u son.. suniyeji…maan s with his cupcake.. he s making my dream come true…yay!

I dunno who was all shocked..but from the expression of maan I m sure he too was shocked.

Daadi .. what r u saying?

Oh maan… I m so happy. U proposed her and nw u r fulfilling ur duties as a grandson na.

Savitri…whom u r talking to?

I heard an old maan's voice. May b his dadaji..

Its maan.. he s fulfilling my wish.

Kaunsi wish?

Uffho..aap bhi na.. he confessed his love and they r planning to give grandbabies. Now They r working for it.

she was so excited as if she got her favorite candy.

KYAAAA?

Dadaji…its not like that..

Why r u all shouting? Aap disturb mat karo.. beta..u continue.. and give us good news soon.. will talk to u later.. bye..

Par..

The line went dead. I felt too numb to react. Grandbabies! Confession! I looked at maan and he had an unreadable expression. Suddenly I heard a sound and I turned to c meer standing at the door with confused expression.

Kya hua? Seems like u have seen a ghost?!

Maan went out in a dazed state without wiping himself. Meer raised her eyebrows questioningly. I shook my head. She understood my hesitation and gave a 'we have to talk later' look. I wiped myself and she came up with a new set of dress.

It was noon and maan still dint talk to me. His expression showed that he was way too embarrassed. Seems like his family s aware of his love. When I described the washroom incidents to meer she was rolling in floor all the while laughing. Even after my threatening, she gave us a teasing look all the while. I ignored her looks b/c my mind was occupied with meer's words. She was sure that maan loves me. when I asked her how, she dint give me an answer. But she just assured me.

My phone rang and the caller id displayed Gautam. He asked us to get ready as we r going back to our home since the bus started their service. When I broke the news, maan looked disappointed. Before I could confirm the look it was gone. I left it as my imagination. Gautam came with a taxi and we all bid good bye to maan. he gave me a small smile. When we reached our house after dropping meer silence overtook the place. Now I realized that it was the best weekend I ever had in my life. All thanx to Maan..

So hw was the part.😉 Maan's daadi s a masterpiece character in my ss. 😉 Next part will b Maan's POV from the day he entered the college. i hope u r all liking it. Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddylist.😃

_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update!!!!!!!!Edited by 3295 - 11 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
yipeee me second..

wow dadi is really a master piece omg plz put Maan's pic here some pic tat i so want to see his expression. it will b worth watching
Edited by --aarthi-- - 11 years ago
mishtiritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hayeee that was superb update...

Lolz maan's daadi is sucha masterpiece.. 

I m loving this SS... Can't wait for next part... 

Continue soon plzzz
keerthi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh...So meera locked them in a bathroom...and maan's song selection was hilarious😆... 
Geetstuffed soap in maan's mouth...yuckkk but a nice way to make his mouth shut...maan got his revenge by drenching her...hmm...
Daadi is surely one master piece...she is already thinking about confession to grand babies...OMG!!!!!!!!!!itna fast hain daadi...
and dadaji woh bhi daadi ki tarah hi baat kar rahe hain...hmm...
daadi ne geet ko itna clearly cupcake bulaya...but geet is not able to recognize that...
waiting for maan's pov...update soon dear...
ana1411 thumbnail

Beautiful Update

I just cant stop Laughing hearing Dadi...

Loved it