Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lg001 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
agreed...
it was like any other episode not like grand finale...

suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Old participants coming back to finale & judges handing over the trophy is the tradition of Jhalak...
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nope ^ usually last yr contestant comes aswell to finale to.give support bt none came this time
Well salman wasnt there so the finale was A WASTE for me thats hw.
anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree finale was waste - its almost as if even the judges lost intrest since esha was not there. I certainly did - last week I read a spoiler that she had opted out of the finale. So I didnt watch last week and yesterday. Just switched channel after they had just announced that GC is the winner... frankly i couldnt have been bothered.
This season was a complete letdown (IMO) 👎🏼 I hope BB6 proves to be more entertaining than this crapfest.
kyra22 thumbnail
It didnt look like a finally ... Juges wth same  clothes even next day ... 🤬... wthout Isha & Salman  ,,, finally was 👎🏼
blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with u dear it did nt seem like a finale.and to speak the truth after hearing isha n salman i lost all interest.and the results were also shocking.i was a biggest gur fan but isha rashmi or jiya or ritkvik any one from them should hv won the trophy.
blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kyra22

It didnt look like a finally ... Juges wth same clothes even next day ... 🤬... wthout Isha & Salman ,,, finally was 👎🏼

U right same clothes.it was boring
Paramjit Chana thumbnail
Most stupid show,  just shows that only votes count but for someone who was the most undeserving and complete  waste for all 16 weeks.