Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing dear...
Gc portrayed Maan character superb and no can dare to copy him,,, i donot think so kisi ko aisy bash krna chae..he is doing well in his present show and Drashti is doing a fab job in Mb..i am sure Rishabala will rock the world with their chemistry also... 
jis ko vote krna hy wo tu Gc k is interview sy pehly bhi krta ho ga,jis ko nahi krna wo is interview k baad bhi nahi kry ga..main ny pehly bhi kabhi vote nahi kiya ,main ab bhi nahi kron gi..and i  donot want to like to comment on Debina because i donot know about her... 
Edited by sundasnaz - 11 years ago
dreams-reality thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heya guyss  i dont know why you all are bashing GC he did not mention anything against DVD. the report just asked him whether Rishbala to create magic like maaneet did. Obvisouly they Rishabala didnit  yet as they still hate each , and the story and character are different. 
both maaneet and Rishabala are different so they will not be able to create they same magic. i have watched GEET and PYEK and both were fabulous shows 
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS!
Gurmeet is doing great in Jhalak and doesnt need votes and his new show is doing fine. Rishbala will def raise  a new bar from chemistry but they just are not in love yet. I dont think GC meant any harm everyone.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I love them together!!! So glad he said nice things about her...granted Maneet chemistry comes around once in a lifetime, but Rishbala are pretty hot too!!!

Good luck to him and yay for us Geetians/Maneetians for getting anything Geet related!😆
Onupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
main popcorn leke aati hun (like rk).
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing!!!
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Alright guys,

1) This topic was meant for GC's thoughts on RKbala but this topic has just turned out to be talking about Gurmeet and JDJ which frankly has NOTHING to do with RishBala.

Thread will be reviewed for members who are not following the Forum Rules.

Thanks

Topic Closed.